Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 69. (Read 676615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
why dont you get sure what you are talking about.   There in no bug or any hacking.

Noone was screved because of any hacking!

A month or 2 ago when was last testing few people hacked and made them self free gems. Everything in game was reset today so they did not make any progress just waste their time.  Well actually they did show what was needed to be fixed. That is what there are soft launches and testings.

Why the massive dump then?

Because google is probably going to delist the game from Play Store because they committed fraud?

And without multiplayer the game becomes pointless way too fast anyway. Crap launch.

The only person that should go to jail is people like you that start shit rumors.... you want to buy lower don't you, what an obvious player you are.

If you don't like the fact SoG didn't follow it's promises on launch, then take it up with them. Fraud is fraud - not abiding to a clear contract is fraud. I sure hope they fix it before google delists, because getting relisted usually takes a while.

FYI: I own a bunch of SoG counterparty tokens (or cards).

If you are supportive of the coin then quit living in a world of Hyperbole, Google is unlikely to delist this game at all, if you are pressuring them to do so, then you are a fraud.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Playing the game now, and aside from some lingering textual errors and minor stuff like that, I think it's great. I seriously, seriously doubt Google will delist Spells of Genesis just because they're a bit late getting people their gems from the beta. I'm sure players are coming judging from their history with Moonga; it wouldn't surprise me if Channel 4 has chosen to wait a bit on heavy promotion, given the unique circumstances.
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
why dont you get sure what you are talking about.   There in no bug or any hacking.

A month or 2 ago when was last testing few people hacked and made them self free gems. Everything in game was reset today so they did not make any progress just waste their time.  Well actually they did show what was needed to be fixed. That is what there are soft launches and testings.

Because google is probably going to delist the game from Play Store because they committed fraud?

And without multiplayer the game becomes pointless way too fast anyway. Crap launch.

The only person that should go to jail is people like you that start shit rumors.... you want to buy lower don't you, what an obvious player you are.

If you don't like the fact SoG didn't follow it's promises on launch, then take it up with them. Fraud is fraud - not abiding to a clear contract is fraud. I sure hope they fix it before google delists, because getting relisted usually takes a while.

FYI: I own a bunch of SoG counterparty tokens (or cards).
legendary
Activity: 1639

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
great game and very challenging levels, i really like it. thanks team.
Activity: 30
Google is considering delisting, i recommend emailing the play store immediately.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL
Why delist? Great release!
phizi and his alt Arcade says sell!!!
Lol... I've never had any other bitcointalk account, and have been around a looong time. I just call it like I see it. And in fact I never said anything about the price of BCY...

I'm aware of numerous reports to google demanding delisting, and google is taking it seriously.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Great lunch, congrats to the team! The price is not so bad!

Price is maybe even to high. Cheaper it is more people can afford to buy BCY.  What is impressive is today's volume that is highest in history and will go over 2.5 million BCY Smiley
Activity: 560
Really exciting with this project.

and dont worry about dump... all the altcoins getting dumped bcoz of btc rally...
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL
Great lunch, congrats to the team! The price is not so bad!
@phzi

not really sure what should I tell you. Usually I wish people luck when doing something. But I am not sure what you really do then spreading idiotic FUD.   If you had any deal with EDS you should of course fulfil it and they to. that si none of mine or anyone else business, but between you two.

Oh ya compare our IPs lol. I'm just a mad investor that's all. I didn't lose any money, but I was expecting something else today.

PS: Lol multiplayer.  why dont you just use Poloniex troolbox? You waste your time here. What we will do with multiplayer if you will prevent us to play game at all. Here you totally show your intentions.

Activity: 48
Today dump was started with BTC spiked, pressuring Alt-coins down. 90% of Alt-coins are in red now. Then followed by some Alt-coins investors panic sold off.
@phzi

not really sure what should I tell you. Usually I wish people luck when doing something. But I am not sure what you really do then spreading idiotic FUD.   If you had any deal with EDS you should of course fulfil it and they to. that si none of mine or anyone else business, but between you two.

They didn't issue gems on launch despite clear promise and contractual obligation. Fraud. Google will delist if not fixed soon, it's really not FUD. Impacts everyone who put any money into the game via mobile markers.
legendary
@phzi

PS: Lol multiplayer.  why dont you just use Poloniex troolbox? You waste your time here. What we will do with multiplayer if you will prevent us to play game at all. Here you totally show your intentions.

Games dead 100 downloads only and launch was hours ago?

because speculators buy on news and sell on delivery.  I am sure they made profits. Value of BCY is today no higher then was yesterday. Value of BCY will grow with burning. So cards sold. And cards will get sold only with successful game.  Wee will see that soon.

Not if the game gets delisted, and not without multiplayer.
legendary

because speculators buy on news and sell on delivery.  I am sure they made profits. Value of BCY is today no higher then was yesterday. Value of BCY will grow with burning. So cards sold. And cards will get sold only with successful game.  Wee will see that soon.

PS: You making here 10 posts will not change anything.

Pages:
Jump to: