Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 61. (Read 676615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Also to anyone that hasn't blitzed through the campaign yet, survival mode now costs 10 energy... and is much harder to get coins, try fighting bosses instead, the return is likely better [20 gold to 1 energy is the ratio to beat]

They changed yesterday Gold reward you get from last star of each campaign for 75% so now not sure if Campaign is worth to play at all.

I linked my XCP wallet on the website and not my ORB wallet, what do I do now?

XCP wallet is ORB wallet.  Just log to ORB with 12 words pass you get when creating your XCP wallet.

this is what i get when i use my XCP phrase on Book of orbs.
tried it several times.
does it work for anyone ?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Also to anyone that hasn't blitzed through the campaign yet, survival mode now costs 10 energy... and is much harder to get coins, try fighting bosses instead, the return is likely better [20 gold to 1 energy is the ratio to beat]

They changed yesterday Gold reward you get from last star of each campaign for 75% so now not sure if Campaign is worth to play at all.

XCP wallet is ORB wallet.  Just log to ORB with 12 words pass you get when creating your XCP wallet.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 13
Few questions

1) could daily login gift feature be implement? like the gemstone

2) Next, for the card in the book or orbs, can it be use in the game?

Thanks

1) SoG probably doesn't want to be considered a skinner box so...
2)As long as you link that specific wallet to your SoG account, it should work.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Few questions

1) could daily login gift feature be implement? like the gemstone

2) Next, for the card in the book or orbs, can it be use in the game?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Play store is still reporting only 1,000 downloads. This is not encouraging. Not even every investor has downloaded the game. Office Space a game based on a movie from over a decade ago has over 100,000 downloads and is shown on the front page of the game store

That means nothing. It was a very popular show with a huge fan base, of course it would have a good amount of downloads.
The game has been out a week my ADHD friends  Grin. Every tree starts from a seed.

Offer up some marketing strategies from what personal users and investors can do to what the devs can do.

Download it onto all of your devices to help the download count.  Tweet images of the game with relevant tags. This will get it massive exposure for free
...That kinda sounds like cheating... Wink

It is called marketing, get to the top to get exposure. If it were cheating then, most apps in the top 10 cheated at one point or another. I haven't downloaded it to multiple devices of my own, but I have been asking others to do it and to try it even though I know they have no interest in this type of game.
Activity: 13
Play store is still reporting only 1,000 downloads. This is not encouraging. Not even every investor has downloaded the game. Office Space a game based on a movie from over a decade ago has over 100,000 downloads and is shown on the front page of the game store

That means nothing. It was a very popular show with a huge fan base, of course it would have a good amount of downloads.
The game has been out a week my ADHD friends  Grin. Every tree starts from a seed.

Offer up some marketing strategies from what personal users and investors can do to what the devs can do.

Download it onto all of your devices to help the download count.  Tweet images of the game with relevant tags. This will get it massive exposure for free
...That kinda sounds like cheating... Wink

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
You need to add some features for more download. Play market is full of useless apps nowadays.

More features are on the way, see the latest CEO announcement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-36GebDrINs

legendary

It's actually between 1000-5000 on the Play Store alone, not sure about iOS so should definitely be over 1000 between the two.

Hopefully we get an update next time the team releases some stats.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★PlayAmo.com★
You need to add some features for more download. Play market is full of useless apps nowadays.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Will book of orbs with the Trezor or Ledger wallets?

How are people usin the books of orbs now?

Is it a app only? Or can you view it online via browser?

BoO is a mobile app only available on mobile. Not sure if there are plans for a desktop version.

You can follow progress and updates on their blog:

https://medium.com/@BookofOrbs
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Will book of orbs with the Trezor or Ledger wallets?

How are people usin the books of orbs now?

Is it a app only? Or can you view it online via browser?
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
on book of orbs there seems to be quite a large spread between the buy and sell.

Whats the average price people are paying for legendary cards?

which card is best to buy if you just want to crystallize it ?

- the card is a piece of art  Smiley don't expect them to be tradable like currency

- you may always check the history of the trades in the Book of Orbs

- the blockchain cards can't be crystallized
Activity: 51
on book of orbs there seems to be quite a large spread between the buy and sell.

Whats the average price people are paying for legendary cards?

which card is best to buy if you just want to crystallize it ?
legendary
Here we go again
Not able to Link my Account with Book of Orbs for the free Card here.

SOG is already linked with my XCP addy and i cant log into that with Book of orbs and i cant add more than one Wallet in SOG.

What to do ?
 Huh

Want the free Card for my deck lol

You mean your 12 word passphrase for the same address you use for your SoG account doesn't load on Book of Orbs?
May be a temporary issue. I'd try uninstalling the app (after you save your current BoO 12 word passphrase) and try afresh. 

Alternatively there's a #bookoforbs official support channel on SoG's Slack, jump in there see what Koji says.

https://sog-slack.herokuapp.com

Yes gave me some "12" someting error when i tried to log in with my XCP Phrase into Book of Orbs.
legendary

SOG is already linked with my XCP addy and i cant log into that with Book of orbs and i cant add more than one Wallet in SOG.

What to do ?
 Huh

You mean your 12 word passphrase for the same address you use for your SoG account doesn't load on Book of Orbs?
May be a temporary issue. I'd try uninstalling the app (after you save your current BoO 12 word passphrase) and try afresh. 

Alternatively there's a #bookoforbs official support channel on SoG's Slack, jump in there see what Koji says.

https://sog-slack.herokuapp.com
legendary
Here we go again

What to do ?
 Huh

Pages:
Jump to: