Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating Trading Card Games with the Blockchain - page 13. (Read 47163 times)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
Guys I just realized you have updated the OP on this thread. OMG it looks AWESOME!  Cool

Here it is if anyone would like to see it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spells-of-genesis-innovating-trading-card-games-with-the-blockchain-815206

BTW I like what you guys are doing, I'm not a gaming expert but I think the originality of adding blockchain tech and a cryptocurrency to your games is cool.
I have registered on your website and already have some coins for free! How will I claim these coins? And can I add to them by doing anything on the site itself?
Do I have to submit a review after testing the demos?

Is there any way to get more coins before the crowdsale? If yes how?

I found a Treasure Chest Hunt but not very good a these things...

Too many questions, I know.  Tongue

Hi!

Thanks for your support. You can claim your free BitCrystals later on this year after the token sale and before the game launches. There will be some ways to earn BitCrystals on our website in the near future. However, you can get more BitCrystals and FDCARD via http://foldingcoin.net! The FDCARD will be playable in our current trading card game Moonga very soon. Sometimes, we also run contests on Twitter and here on BitcoinTalk where you might have the chance to win BitCrystals.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Has this been sold yet?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Guys I just realized you have updated the OP on this thread. OMG it looks AWESOME!  Cool

Here it is if anyone would like to see it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spells-of-genesis-innovating-trading-card-games-with-the-blockchain-815206

BTW I like what you guys are doing, I'm not a gaming expert but I think the originality of adding blockchain tech and a cryptocurrency to your games is cool.
I have registered on your website and already have some coins for free! How will I claim these coins? And can I add to them by doing anything on the site itself?
Do I have to submit a review after testing the demos?

Is there any way to get more coins before the crowdsale? If yes how?

I found a Treasure Chest Hunt but not very good a these things...

Too many questions, I know.  Tongue

EverdreamSoft Team
EverdreamSoft Team
Wow. This must have been just the most detailed Game announcement in the BitcoinTalk community I've seen just yet.

And it looks great too. Good luck guys!
When will the crowdsale happen?

Agreed! This is fantastic. Great work guys.

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Wow. This must have been just the most detailed Game announcement in the BitcoinTalk community I've seen just yet.

And it looks great too. Good luck guys!
When will the crowdsale happen?

Agreed! This is fantastic. Great work guys.
EverdreamSoft Team
We have now revamped our website - check out everdreamsoft.com to learn more about our team and our other projects!
EverdreamSoft Team
Wow just see Spells of Genesis thread as I said I love card games I will tray Moonga soon.

That's great, thanks for your support!
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Wow just see Spells of Genesis thread as I said I love card games I will tray Moonga soon.

EverdreamSoft Team
I registered but keep on getting invalid password

Hi, could you tell me which email you signed up with via PM?

- Hnin, Spells of Genesis Team
legendary
Activity: 868
I registered but keep on getting invalid password
EverdreamSoft Team
Hey guys,

Imagine if you could buy a game item for use in real life. What would it be and how much BTC would you pay for it?

Answer in a tweet with ‪#‎BitCrystals‬ for a chance to win 45000 Bits!
EverdreamSoft Team
Good job with this innovations as they are contributing to bitcoin`s success. The idea of introducing a TCG to earn bitcoins is awesome.Keep up the good work!!  Wink

Thanks ChrisPop! Check out Moonga, our first TCG on iOS and Android.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Good job with this innovations as they are contributing to bitcoin`s success. The idea of introducing a TCG to earn bitcoins is awesome.Keep up the good work!!  Wink
EverdreamSoft Team
Are you going to do pc version too ?

At the moment, we don't have any plans to do a PC version!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Are you going to do pc version too ?
EverdreamSoft Team

We just released Victory, a new booster pack for our first trading card game Moonga!

Check out more cards here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152800261133634.1073741835.180603768633&type=1
EverdreamSoft Team
EverdreamSoft Team
i made a counterparty wallet, downloaded the folding app, i'm folding.. how do i get rewarded with bitcrystals?

Hi,

To earn BITCRYSTALS and the FDCARD along with FLDC, please make your donor name style:

username_ALL_CounterwalletAddress

The first payout will be made on April 1st.

Please let us know if you have any more questions!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
 i made a counterparty wallet, downloaded the folding app, i'm folding.. how do i get rewarded with bitcrystals?
Pages:
Jump to: