Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPEX] SproutsExtreme sha256 pos/pow hybrid - page 7. (Read 33320 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Hows the market doing for this coin

the last buys dried up earlier today, now the 1shat sells are stacking ;\
i saw lots buying last few days at 2 shat, that was a bold move
i assume the dev sold out his stash when it first hit yobit & had over 1btc in buys
o well, the inflation destroyed this coin anyways, made it hard to work with
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
  Does someone have a current block chain that is on the same block as YoBit?

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hows the market doing for this coin
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Blockchain data has been uploaded to https://www.mediafire.com/?0dthtyw4k44w178.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Does anyone have a recent bootstrap for this coin to provide ?

YoBit seems out of sync @ Block 27911

The Pool & Block Explorer are showing their last blocks as 27911 as well but the wallet is still going moving blocks on the network (27958 as of this message)

Well it looks like some peoples wallets have forked, including my own....

If YoBit, Cryptobe, or MaxMiners Pool can provide their bootstrap files for the community that would be great as they are all on the same main chain still.

PoW has taken over on the forked chain that is ahead in some wallets so the transactions from YoBit get confirmed but on their own chain & the sends you make never get to YoBit because they are completely different.

Once everyone is on the same chain then your coins that you think you staked or sent will be ready & available.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Does anyone have a recent bootstrap for this coin to provide ?

YoBit seems out of sync @ Block 27911

The Pool & Block Explorer are showing their last blocks as 27911 as well but the wallet is still going moving blocks on the network (27958 as of this message)
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Just wanted to say that I am buying 23M SPEX on Yobit, if anyone is interested in selling theirs Wink

EDIT: After some research, I'm not that convinced any more. I had remembered the original Sprouts as being stronger and more innovative ...  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1218
The SPEX Giveaway in the YoBit trollbox is going off !

I suggest you hang out in there if you want a chance to get some handouts.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
Hey Nthused, Mystical from yobit Cheesy

Thanks for the codes, I just finished downloading that wallet and am currently staking 50k SPEX Cheesy

thats awesome Wink but just so you know it will take you prob close to 2 weeks from today to stake ;p
i only say that with my own experience of staking these coins, as the netweight grows exponentially daily ;\
i like this coin, it could be a good profit share for everyone if we can continue to draw some buy support
any plans for this coin from here or did you dump already dev? ;;Wink)

It is time based, even when the original sprouts was in the hundreds of millions, 300K SPRTS would stake in 8 days max, 5 if you were lucky.

With 500K SPEX coins, right now you will definitely stake on the 5th day even with the amount of coins in existence, remember the coin is still in its early stages.

I don't know about the dev & what his plans are but my idea is to spread the SPEX around and get a lot more people into the community while giving it some PR work.

sorry thought they had said 50k not 500, my bad haha, yes 500k will stake very fast after maturity Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
Well, buying w/e I can at the moment. Will be much more than 50k at the end of tonight Tongue
legendary

Thanks for the codes, I just finished downloading that wallet and am currently staking 50k SPEX Cheesy

thats awesome Wink but just so you know it will take you prob close to 2 weeks from today to stake ;p
i only say that with my own experience of staking these coins, as the netweight grows exponentially daily ;\
i like this coin, it could be a good profit share for everyone if we can continue to draw some buy support

It is time based, even when the original sprouts was in the hundreds of millions, 300K SPRTS would stake in 8 days max, 5 if you were lucky.

With 500K SPEX coins, right now you will definitely stake on the 5th day even with the amount of coins in existence, remember the coin is still in its early stages.

I don't know about the dev & what his plans are but my idea is to spread the SPEX around and get a lot more people into the community while giving it some PR work.
Activity: 140
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)

legendary
Activity: 1218
The SPEX giveaway will contine on YoBit Chat after I finish work in a few hours.

Get ready to get Extreme Grin

Where you at mate?!  Codes get grabbed up so quickly it'd be near impossible to catch you from here to there  Wink

It's going to be starting any moment now, get in & ready up although it has been going on all day on and off !

https://twitter.com/Nthused/status/704932284269514752
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
The SPEX giveaway will contine on YoBit Chat after I finish work in a few hours.

Where you at mate?!  Codes get grabbed up so quickly it'd be near impossible to catch you from here to there  Wink
legendary

Activity: 579
Merit: 102
Good to see no one is dumping into the buy orders Cheesy
legendary
I just jump on it, you never can lose with a coin with only 1.5 btc capital market.  Grin

the idea you can buy the whole chain for 1.5btc at 1 satoshi is pretty amazing, plenty of room to grow if the coin gains any kind of action at all.

I really do hope this gains traction - seeing as how sprouts sort of just...died off  Sad

It will mate don't you worry, there is and will be a bigger community to achieve things together !

I will be doing a SPEX giveaway throughout the Day/Night in YoBit Chat, it will be random so you may get lucky or you may not, so pop on in and have a chat Smiley
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
I just jump on it, you never can lose with a coin with only 1.5 btc capital market.  Grin

the idea you can buy the whole chain for 1.5btc at 1 satoshi is pretty amazing, plenty of room to grow if the coin gains any kind of action at all.

I really do hope this gains traction - seeing as how sprouts sort of just...died off  Sad
Activity: 65

Sprouts Extreme getting some action on Yobit

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SPEX/BTC

Volume is looking great over 1 btc now, be sure to come show your support in the yobit chat and let people know what you like about SproutsExtreme! https://twitter.com/SproutsExtreme
Pages:
Jump to: