Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 43. (Read 166041 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Heh. The boat is cloaked.
Need SPT un-cloaked on the Crypts.

--Is it LTC paired?

ty!

No, it's on BTC market. And yes, we are still waiting to be re-added. I assure you guys there is nothing wrong on the coin's end. It's on Cryptsy. All the pools and explorers are still synced, so your money is safe and BigVern is very trustworthy

Any word on whats going on there? i cant do Anything becuase cryptsy listed me as having -13 spots. And now i cant even see my balance there.
Im completley locked out of everything i have on cryptsy thanks to the messed up block with txn: 5e1d2bf88dc7ab4eecef77d75a39698627a5c6b876faaf5dc9f78e603cf3432e in it.

I spose we have to wait for them to wake up, my SPT balance isnt showing cause its temperately desisted untill there morning time Smiley
Xer
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

--Is it LTC paired?

ty!

No, it's on BTC market. And yes, we are still waiting to be re-added. I assure you guys there is nothing wrong on the coin's end. It's on Cryptsy. All the pools and explorers are still synced, so your money is safe and BigVern is very trustworthy

Any word on whats going on there? i cant do Anything becuase cryptsy listed me as having -13 spots. And now i cant even see my balance there.
Im completley locked out of everything i have on cryptsy thanks to the messed up block with txn: 5e1d2bf88dc7ab4eecef77d75a39698627a5c6b876faaf5dc9f78e603cf3432e in it.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Total amount of spots to be mined.

42th place at coinmarketcap with $304k.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

--Is it LTC paired?

ty!

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

--Is it LTC paired?

ty!
How much population? This question asked here more than five-six times.

Population , as in ?
MAX_MONEY ??
https://github.com/spots-project/spots/blob/master/src/main.cpp

Or Population as in what is out there currently ??
http://192.227.160.84:7331/chain/spots/q/totalbc
TL;DR - You missed the TIX Train because you didn't believe me. Now I'm telling you Spots is pulling into the station. Choo Choo
How much population? This question asked here more than five-six times.
legendary
Please let me know ASAP the follow -- (many want to know) :

1- What are the max coins after mining is complete?
2- What does this : "Fast Difficulty Retarget" mean? What is the exact number? Retargets every minute or hour?
3 - How often are superblocks?

We need some maths.... ASAP please.

Oh and what pair is it on Cryptsy? LTC or BTC?

stated in OP:
"Fast Difficulty Retarget"
"205x Superblocks"
"Fast Mining"

Retargets every block, based on last 21 blocks. Every block has a .01% chance of being a Spotter Block (205 x 49 Spots), so they might never happen, or every block could be a super block (highly unlikely)

The coin is like 5 months old, though. None of this is a secret  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Please let me know ASAP the follow -- (many want to know) :

1- What are the max coins after mining is complete?
2- What does this : "Fast Difficulty Retarget" mean? What is the exact number? Retargets every minute or hour?
3 - How often are superblocks?

We need some maths.... ASAP please.

Oh and what pair is it on Cryptsy? LTC or BTC?

stated in OP:
"Fast Difficulty Retarget"
"205x Superblocks"
"Fast Mining"

Who can answer - HOW much total coins planned?
And vual, what is "Average Age" in your explorer is? (59.1683)
legendary
Withdraw to cryptsy confirmed. I hope there will be no delay as it is normal on cryptsy and i won't wait for 200+ confirmations till coins deposited... Yammy yammy.
Why i'm not mined spots last month? Eeehhhhh. I thought they dead Sad( Now i need to buy x?? higher. Idi...t

I told you guys we were busy working on the websites to actually USE them; that's why I've been very inactive on these forums recently. I also told you guys this pump was coming. Butttt like the TIX pump from 30k to over 5.5 million market cap...nobody listened  Wink

Still time to buy as soon as it's back up. It's only going higher. Much. Much higher
Withdraw to cryptsy confirmed. I hope there will be no delay as it is normal on cryptsy and i won't wait for 200+ confirmations till coins deposited... Yammy yammy.
Why i'm not mined spots last month? Eeehhhhh. I thought they dead Sad( Now i need to buy x?? higher. Idi...t
legendary
So how i can spend 1-1.5 btc if i can't by? I don't want to register at coins-e..  I see spots are there but no volume. Nothing to buy.

It'll be back up shortly. Just hold tight. I already emailed Paul and PM'ed a few mods on Skype. I'm sure they are working on it as we speak
So how i can spend 1-1.5 btc if i can't by? I don't want to register at coins-e..  I see spots are there but no volume. Nothing to buy.
legendary
No forks. Everything is still synced: explorer, pools, etc. This is a Cryptsy issue, not a Spots problem
SPOTS,

Was just added to http://coinmarketcap.com/spt_30.html

Now would be a good time to buy....
Market cap is still low, it has lots of room to move.

It's a good news. Will spend a little btc's now until not too late.

2 min UPD: ?? Where to buy ?? No Spots at cryptsy...
Added to coinmarketcap & deleted from cryptsy?

Cause it was added to coinmarketcap.com there was a MASSIVE spike from 100k market cap to 600k, the auto defense code of crypsty picked up on this, and thought it was forked.
its not forked its still on coin-e and the pools and explorers are still fine. Its just a cryptsy problem..... Sad Im with you mate i hope crypsty see there error soon i wanna buy buy buy!!!
Now is perfect time when it is fresh on marketcap Smiley but beauty is its a old coin, its not "new". Deposit your crypto now so you can trade it to SPT's when crypsty is back it will be confirmed so you dont waist time getting in on it Wink
SPOTS,

It's a good news. Will spend a little btc's now until not too late.

2 min UPD: ?? Where to buy ?? No Spots at cryptsy...
Added to coinmarketcap & deleted from cryptsy?
SPOTS,

I want to make it clear, if you think you mined 10k coins in one day , you didnt.
If you start mining before wallet is synced your coins will not be credited.
If you still have missing coins, please do this:

-Add, addnode=p2pool to your spots.conf, found in .spots.
-Now backup wallet.dat and spots.conf and remove .spots folder, make a new .spots folder and put those 2 files in it.
 (DONT LOOSE WALLET.DAT)
-Now run spotsd and re download the blocks. Wait 2 hr and do a dump of getinfo array to see what block you are up to
-Confirm your block with latest block on coinfreaks.com:7331

If you solo mined before you where synced you will loose your coins, for those who want to mine, why not mine at p2pool.com....

EDIT: lol did bitcointalk just do down?? and noone thought we would notice Tongue Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: