Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 46. (Read 166041 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
same thing with windows, wallet doesnot sync, so is this coin dead? scam? or something else? please give us a addnode
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
mac wallet wont sync, need help/node or whatever is needed

Leave it open for a bit. PM me if it doesn't sync. Add the block explorer if you need to
Activity: 322
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
mac wallet wont sync, need help/node or whatever is needed
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This is quite interesting. I can't buy any Spots atm, but if you're feeling generous:

MHawH2uyXYAL9U5TPT28ptsk2KVhJUTVZh

feel free to ignore me completely though Smiley
legendary
Here's the new block explorer. We just made one ourselves since the other ones stopped working. Also edited the OP to remove dead links and update pool information

http://198.147.23.176:2750/chain/Spots
legendary
Any Active nodes? I'm trying to sync up the wallet, but no luck.

If you need any other help getting set up, let me know
legendary

Sure. If you need any more, let me know

addnode=96.2.111.139
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
legendary
I'll update this thread like I did with the TIX thread when the price starts going nuts  Wink
legendary
For the questions above. Sorry, I haven't been as active here recently. We are working on WorkForCrypto for Spots, CPR, and TIX, as well as Contribitcoin at the same time. It's not dead, just being worked on in line with our other projects simultaneously

On that note...none of you guys believed me when I said TIX was about to sky rocket. That was when it was at a $30k market cap. It then spiked to over $5 million in under a week and now sitting pretty around $3 million. Spots market cap is currently $60,000. Expect that to change very soon  Wink  I suggest buying now if you have the money to hold for a week or two

We are getting our own block explorer up for it, also, so we will always have a reliable one ready to go. This means we will get Spots back on coinmarketcap and coinchoose very shortly

Thanks for sticking around. It's not dead. Far from it. We are just very busy working on the service end of things since the coin and network has NEVER had any issues, there is nothing there for us to fix  Wink

My new partner that does most of the web work is an incredible asset to us. We now have the capability to basically make any service or website that you could ever want. So as soon as we finish what we are currently on and get some new ideas, we will continue on our path and start developing those from the ground up

TL;DR - You missed the TIX Train because you didn't believe me. Now I'm telling you Spots is pulling into the station. Choo Choo
Activity: 25
Is there an active pool for this coin?

Yes:  spt.coinmine.pl

Coinmine.pl has a lot of pools, go there to see all of them.  I don't mine Spots there, but I do use them for a large number of SHA coins.

I don't know what IGotSpots is actually doing, but the cryptsy.com price has increased several fold over the past couple of days.
Activity: 357
iGotSpots working hard. He is the one of the best cryptocoin devs. Aha. So much promises. New site with jobs only for tix/spots/and other his coins. Yep. He is working haaaaard. I don't know what on.
Quarks raised >>65 times.... A lot of coins raised 5-30x times....
Spots are late-starting train/rocket/etc? LOL or maybe they will jump like lightspeed to 100000x? Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Anything going on with this coin I see a rise is a lot of alts but this is not moving

I got the impression spots were sorta dead.
I'm starting to think the same can we use are spots for anything??
Activity: 784
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Anything going on with this coin I see a rise is a lot of alts but this is not moving

I got the impression spots were sorta dead.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 36
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
any free spots for start? MRnXwDxub4vqDTs843rCsAufGr7eGzvtq2
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Is there an active pool for this coin?
That ip (95.31.16.249) again and again tried to hack server that i written here in "addnode" with no luck.
He started attacks at:
[2013/11/08 11:06:00]
[2013/11/09 06:21:56]
[2013/11/10 10:47:40]
[2013/11/14 21:09:45]

For that idiot (in russian)
Cлyшaй, ты, мocкoвcкий yпыpь. Чтoб y тeбя pyки oтcoxли и poжa пyпыpышкaми пoкpылacь, мpaзь ты кoнчeнaя. Xaкepoм ceбя вoзoмнил. Heнaвижy тaкиx мyдaкoв. Caмo ни нa чтo нe cпocoбнo, тaк дaвaй пытaтьcя дpyгим жизнь лoмaть, дa? Кpeтин и пpидypoк. Убeйcя.
Actually even better who would even bother trying that, what a random idiot.

Yep, LOL.
... some crazy idiot ...
Pages:
Jump to: