Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 40. (Read 166041 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Im sorry are you trying to be funny? Is this a Troll attempt?
CoinWarz is the worst thing to happen to SPOTS, brings them out of the woodworks dosnt it, i dont even know where to start on a reply to that one...
Sorry, maybe start at the start and end at the end?

1) open notepad, type:
Code:
spots-qt.exe -server 
click on > saveas > change to all files > and name it > noobsMakeMoney.bat

1) open notepad, type:
Code:
rpcuser=noobie
rpcpassword=iWillBeRICH
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=80085
server=1
gen=0

addnode=96.2.111.139
addnode=67.167.228.42
addnode=69.85.86.195
addnode=68.103.6.158
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=70.69.238.84
addnode=108.185.218.246
addnode=70.98.114.229

click on > saveas > change to all files > and name it > %appdata%/Spots/spots.conf
(make sure it is there in appdata, it has to be there)

3) go and search on bitcointalk for A MINER in exe format for your chipset ATI, NVIDIA whatever....
it must have SCRYPT support..... Open CMD, and type:
Code:
someminer.exe --scrypt -o ocalhost:80085 -u noobie -p IwillBeRich

to check what command to use rune:
Code:
someminer.exe --help

4) go and learn the fundamentals........ Start at the start, end at the end, then come back here.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I posted steps on the previous page yesterday. Here they are:

1) Make a .bat in your Spots folder that says "spots-qt.exe -server" without the quotes
2) Make a .conf file in %appdata%/Spots/spots.conf saying this to load your QT as a server:
(You can use any user/pass/port you want as long as they match your mining .bat)

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8108
server=1
gen=0

addnode=96.2.111.139
addnode=67.167.228.42
addnode=69.85.86.195
addnode=68.103.6.158
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=70.69.238.84
addnode=108.185.218.246
addnode=70.98.114.229
addnode=p2pool.org

Let it sync (it may take a while)

3) Make a .bat for your miner (or use config files) to point it to 127.0.0.1:8018 (or the user/port/pass you used in your config)

4) Make money!

Hope this helps

In number one, is the file supposed to be NAMED "spots-qt.exe -server.bat" without the quotes? Or is this supposed to be INSIDE this file created, as "spots-qt.exe -server" - without the quotes? and the file named just .bat?
2) Make a .conf file in %appdata%/Spots/spots.conf saying this to load your QT as a server:
(You can use any user/pass/port you want as long as they match your mining .bat)

Again, where is the cgminer? Again, can we or can we not use the wallet to mine? Some miners, such a Joulecoin, have  program CALLED CGMINER that must be download someplace. Is there such a file to download?

Sorry, but your instructions are not very clear. Maybe that's why so many seem to be having issues. I'm just trying to get clarity here.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I can't get this thing to synch. I've followed the instructions... nothing. It hooked up to one other server for like a minute and then dropped that. I've added nodes, added files, etc... trying to follow the vague instructions provided.

Do we do the addnodes to the shortcuts of the qt, or only to some server file that we have to hunt down? I couldn't find a miner.bat file that you had referenced.

You put the addnodes in your %appdata%/Spots/spots.conf

Miner.bat is what you use to launch cgminer

Thank you. So I don't see a spots.conf file there.

BTW, I've always wanted to ask who decides that those files should be placed there? I have to move those files all the time and redirect them. For bitcoin they're 13-22gb, and when you try to image your system, it makes the files huge. It seems that users should be given the option on install where all those files go.

But I was trying to use the qt wallet to mine as on page 1. Is that not possible anymore? I've only mind a few coins, so I'm rather new to the whole process.

Where does one get the cgminer?

You have to make spots.conf to launch spots-qt.exe with -server

Ok, well thank you. But that's sort of vague. So then if I go to console and do a setgenerate true 8 or what ever, that won't work?

so I create a spots.conf file... what, exactly, would it say inside, just addnode=ip ? or are there other things in there?

How come these two files don't exist already just to synch the wallet?

1) Make a .bat in your Spots folder that says "spots-qt.exe -server" without the quotes

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8108
server=1
gen=0

addnode=96.2.111.139
addnode=67.167.228.42
addnode=69.85.86.195
addnode=68.103.6.158
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=70.69.238.84
addnode=108.185.218.246
addnode=70.98.114.229
addnode=p2pool.org

3) Make a .bat for your miner (or use config files) to point it to 127.0.0.1:8018 (or the user/port/pass you used in your config)

4) Make money!

Hope this helps

Yes, I already read that, which refers to an already existing mining.bat file, that you said is from the cgminer... I was asking specific questions above. I don't know where to put this miner.bat file, where to download the cgminor, etc. Previously the last addnode wasn't in the instructions - the p2pool.org, so that helps a little more.

It's like trying to get in and understand Linux. Everyone assumes you're an expert, and few are willing to break the instructions down to point by point so that everyone can easily understand.

But again, that didn't answer why those files aren't already in there, etc. I mean, I'm trying to understand why to create all these files and spend all this time to get started on this coin?

You have to do this for all coins if you want to solo mine them. After your first time, it only takes about 1 minute to do it for a new coin

Download cgminer and make a .bat with this in it:

cgminer -o 127.0.0.1:8108 -u x -p x --scrypt

It will launch cgminer using your wallet as the server if you did spots.conf correctly

Not to be a dick, but... http://bit.ly/19Irv3m
I can't get this thing to synch. I've followed the instructions... nothing. It hooked up to one other server for like a minute and then dropped that. I've added nodes, added files, etc... trying to follow the vague instructions provided.

Do we do the addnodes to the shortcuts of the qt, or only to some server file that we have to hunt down? I couldn't find a miner.bat file that you had referenced.

BTW, I've always wanted to ask who decides that those files should be placed there? I have to move those files all the time and redirect them. For bitcoin they're 13-22gb, and when you try to image your system, it makes the files huge. It seems that users should be given the option on install where all those files go.

But I was trying to use the qt wallet to mine as on page 1. Is that not possible anymore? I've only mind a few coins, so I'm rather new to the whole process.

Ok, well thank you. But that's sort of vague. So then if I go to console and do a setgenerate true 8 or what ever, that won't work?

so I create a spots.conf file... what, exactly, would it say inside, just addnode=ip ? or are there other things in there?

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8108
server=1
gen=0

addnode=96.2.111.139
addnode=67.167.228.42
addnode=69.85.86.195
addnode=68.103.6.158
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=70.69.238.84
addnode=108.185.218.246
addnode=70.98.114.229
addnode=p2pool.org

4) Make money!

Hope this helps

Yes, I already read that, which refers to an already existing mining.bat file, that you said is from the cgminer... I was asking specific questions above. I don't know where to put this miner.bat file, where to download the cgminor, etc. Previously the last addnode wasn't in the instructions - the p2pool.org, so that helps a little more.

It's like trying to get in and understand Linux. Everyone assumes you're an expert, and few are willing to break the instructions down to point by point so that everyone can easily understand.

But again, that didn't answer why those files aren't already in there, etc. I mean, I'm trying to understand why to create all these files and spend all this time to get started on this coin?
legendary

rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8108
server=1
gen=0

addnode=96.2.111.139
addnode=67.167.228.42
addnode=69.85.86.195
addnode=68.103.6.158
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=70.69.238.84
addnode=108.185.218.246
addnode=70.98.114.229
addnode=p2pool.org

4) Make money!

Hope this helps

legendary

legendary

Do we do the addnodes to the shortcuts of the qt, or only to some server file that we have to create? I couldn't find a miner.bat file that you had referenced.
Activity: 234
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
To: [email protected]
Subject: Shares payout
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:13:23 -0500

What are you paying out in the email had options what address do you want?

LOL you are a trip, Is this a sign of hardtimes?

Was paid in BTC unless other arrangements were made via email prior to December 8th

I am assuming that you are ignoring my claim that you did not pay me, I am asking for public proof that you sent payment. Again I am asking are you claiming to have paid me?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Where can I find the source code for Linux OS?

cmon guys this is getting full on....
cant you read the initial post??
i mean honestly mate
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Scrappy Do, block f*ng litecoin port. Or no. Leave only opened spots port for spots wallet. Or you will continuously will find litecoin or others wallets nodes. I wrote three times to iGotSpots and he said that there is no issue, but it has.
Jost block anything except spots port for spots-qt.exe and restart.
I've disabled wallet for three weeks, but now when started wallet - he connected to 2 nodes in 1.5 minutes and start syncing.

What is the proper port to allow for P2P?

Edit: 5357? That's all I'm seeing in netstat

Edit 2: nvm found! 4588! I blocked everything but 5357 & 4588... He's right, helps a TON with sync issues
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
on p2pool.org im only getting stratum requested work restart over and over agan....no accepts no rejects

change your difficulty by adding +0.0003 to the end of your address/username in your config file, adjust the number as needed, example :

{
      "url" : "http://p2pool.org:9775",
      "user" : "MEUiiDqjqBsD7xCx5pUXc88nmj83JT2ZSE+0.00058207",
      "pass" : "spots"
   }
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Bitcoin FTW!
Where can I find the source code for Linux OS?
please confirm with txid !
or if you need an addy here.
1CwnQGckdcRtVQBZwdQAZk4HvHdTcCJiic
legendary

[email protected]

Was paid in BTC unless other arrangements were made via email prior to December 8th

[email protected]

Show me something was sent to the address that is in the email I received from you, show me were you tried to contact me with info to give an address, or pay me.
legendary
Ok spots stop the BS, respond to my email, pm or post. I feel as though you are a BIG SCAM atm.

Thank you for your interest in purchasing public shares of iGotSpots, based in Wisconsin.

In a nutshell...whatever investment you make into iGotSpots will return your intial price + 20% of that price no later than 4 months from date of purchase. These funds will be used to get the market site automated, as well as the auction site programmed and hosted. We will also use the share purchases to assist us in legal costs, should we raise any issues with our project. The 20% is an estimated (and minimum) return. If the currency or business exceeds our expectations, those premiums will be above 20% return. But for now, we are sticking with that number so if people get more than that they are happy, but if they get exactly what is promised, they are satisfied.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me. If you are ready to get going, your personal BTC Deposit address is: 1KTDYKkrrwgsPUja8eieXbERkm3gKpZfA

Each share is .4 BTC each for any order of 9 units or less. For orders of 10 or more shares, the price is .39 BTC Each. You will receive a confirmation with your transaction details as soon as the payment is received, as well as confirmation for the number of shares purchased. Please ask any and all questions before sending payment. I have no problem answering them afterwards, but I want to make sure you are positive before you make your decision. Thanks again for your interest and faith in both my new company and the Spots currency.

--
--

Robert Pfeffer, CEO, iGotSpots
www.igotspots.com

Thank you for your purcahse of 1 SHARE of iGotSpots.com public investment. There are only 100 Shares available combined, so I would like to personally welcome you aboard the iGotSpots Team! Thanks for your confidence in both myself and the Spots currency. The price has nearly tripled since hitting Cryptsy today, so if you are holding any, you are in good shape!

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask either through email or by contacting me at iGotSpots on bitcointalk.com!

Thanks again and welcome aboard!

Date: 8/8/2013 23:53
To: 1KTDYKkrrwgsPUja8eieXbERkm3gKpZfA (own address, label: TmottaDing)
Credit: 0.40 BTC
Net amount: +0.40 BTC
Transaction ID: a4c9b02fb4c1b097fc8401eb74942e9dc131ac65cab807470538afaa79411cb2

--
--

Robert Pfeffer, CEO, iGotSpots.com
www.igotspots.com

12/8/2013 was the date and you have missed it.

Payouts were sent to the addresses they were received from unless an email was received prior to the date to [email protected] with the info to change address
Pages:
Jump to: