Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 50. (Read 166041 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Ok, thanks.   So does 6124 buy me 1 Troy ounce coin or what exactly?  I personally prefer coins over bars but I'm not sure what you're selling for the 6124 spots.  Thanks.

Troy ounce bar or coin, up to you

Ok, thanks.  That's a sweet deal, especially on the coin.  Seriously, I don't know how you're paying for all this but I'm impressed.  I hope you make your money back and then some eventually.  You deserve it.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Ok, thanks.   So does 6124 buy me 1 Troy ounce coin or what exactly?  I personally prefer coins over bars but I'm not sure what you're selling for the 6124 spots.  Thanks.

Troy ounce bar or coin, up to you
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
legendary
We've added the 90% silver coins you guys were asking for at:

http://www.igotspots.com/other.html

To purchase these with Spots, please PM me or inquire via the website. Spots aren't automated on coinpayments, yet, but I will post again when they are

How many spots for how much silver?

Current price is 6142 per ounce

Per ounce of what?  Like can I get a 1 Troy ounce coin, like the US Walking Liberty coin or maybe a Canadian Maple Leaf coin?  Those 2 are my favorites.

I'm asking cause bars for example are cheaper than coins and then even some coins are cheaper than the US liberty coin.  TIA

BTW, 6124 SPOTS sounds like a pretty good price.  Is spots still trading on coinE or Cryptcy - I'm curious how much the bid is.  Thanks again.

It's still on both. Check out iGotSpots.com if you want to use Spots, or iGotSpots.com/other.html if you want to use other coins, but we are only keeping that site open until Sunday. Not sure how long we will keep up with the other coins, there hasn't been many orders with the other coins
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

To purchase these with Spots, please PM me or inquire via the website. Spots aren't automated on coinpayments, yet, but I will post again when they are

Per ounce of what?  Like can I get a 1 Troy ounce coin, like the US Walking Liberty coin or maybe a Canadian Maple Leaf coin?  Those 2 are my favorites.

I'm asking cause bars for example are cheaper than coins and then even some coins are cheaper than the US liberty coin.  TIA

BTW, 6124 SPOTS sounds like a pretty good price.  Is spots still trading on coinE or Cryptcy - I'm curious how much the bid is.  Thanks again.
legendary

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary

legendary
Bitcoin (BTC) - Litecoin (LTC) - BBQCoin (BQC) - Cryptogenic Bullion (CGB) - Feathercoin (FTC)
Infinitecoin (IFC) - Krugercoin (KGC) - Primecoin (XPM) - Starcoin (STR) - Worldcoin (WDC)

How about a mix and match multiple choice checkout Shocked   Though I guess those people can/will use an exchange if needed.
   Also had the idea of a perth mint style arrangement for those non usa who cant take delivery

With any pop up you can drag it to the screens bottom right, it'll still be there but behind the taskbar and not really visible.   A good stop gap for any such like :p

We are using a 3rd party for the payment processing right now via coinpayments.net
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
Bitcoin (BTC) - Litecoin (LTC) - BBQCoin (BQC) - Cryptogenic Bullion (CGB) - Feathercoin (FTC)
Infinitecoin (IFC) - Krugercoin (KGC) - Primecoin (XPM) - Starcoin (STR) - Worldcoin (WDC)

How about a mix and match multiple choice checkout Shocked   Though I guess those people can/will use an exchange if needed.
   Also had the idea of a perth mint style arrangement for those non usa who cant take delivery

With any pop up you can drag it to the screens bottom right, it'll still be there but behind the taskbar and not really visible.   A good stop gap for any such like :p
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I'm also getting this, and have shutdown the client for now, until it is fixed.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Interesting. Try downloading the newest Litecoin client? I know it's ghetto workaround, but that's all I can think of as I don't get the popup anymore. That shit's annoying though when it does come up I know what you mean

I never had Litecoin client installed on my machine, I have other clients I run at the same time: STR and GLC, but they do not have those messages

I also have this message on another machine where only Spots is installed. So, two unrelated computers started to display this message today only, so I'm guessing that there is something not right inside spots client.

(this message is also displayed inside the client itself)
legendary
I'm getting this windows popup message from the toolbar (where spots icon is located):

Mandatory upgrade to Litecoin 0.8.3.7+..... from Spots client.

I understand that the client is based on the litecoin client, but can somebody make this popup to go away, please.

That's weird. I get it for a lot of coins but not Spots. Are you using the first client we released? It happened with that one but shouldn't with either of the last two updates

I just downloaded the latest version, still the same problem: every 5 minutes I get this popup.

Interesting. Try downloading the newest Litecoin client? I know it's ghetto workaround, but that's all I can think of as I don't get the popup anymore. That shit's annoying though when it does come up I know what you mean
I'm getting this windows popup message from the toolbar (where spots icon is located):

I understand that the client is based on the litecoin client, but can somebody make this popup to go away, please.

That's weird. I get it for a lot of coins but not Spots. Are you using the first client we released? It happened with that one but shouldn't with either of the last two updates

I just downloaded the latest version, still the same problem: every 5 minutes I get this popup.

legendary

legendary

Order between now and August 25th at iGotSpots.com/other.html

AUGUST 19th – We have decided to open up purchases to more currencies this week only. You will have until August 25, 11:59 PM Central Time (Chicago) to get your orders in

This is not only a test of interest in using more coins, but also to test the payment system that is being used to stress test both our systems and theirs. We look forward to your orders!

You can use the following currencies to purchase gold and silver this week only

Order between now and August 25th at iGotSpots.com/other.html
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
IGotSpots,

So we are looking at tomorrow for the selling of CPR Bars on your website?  And also any work on an exchange yet?

Thanks
legendary
I wouldn't trade on cryptsy anyway. I don't feel its safe to have money there. Always goes down, and plenty of stories about peoples balances on a specific coin getting zeroed out all on the same day. Attack? Exchange fraud? Who's knows, but I wouldn't have $1 of my money there.
So where do you feel safe trading your coins  Huh

Cryptsy is fine
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
I wouldn't trade on cryptsy anyway. I don't feel its safe to have money there. Always goes down, and plenty of stories about peoples balances on a specific coin getting zeroed out all on the same day. Attack? Exchange fraud? Who's knows, but I wouldn't have $1 of my money there.
So where do you feel safe trading your coins  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: