Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 10. (Read 790356 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
good lord,
that's one giant pair of long pointy tits the spreadcoin graph has etched there,

....amongst the crickets....
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
it looks like SPR having huge potential righ now to pump coming soon. Wink

should I hold my breath?

oh... sorry, false alarm ...  Undecided Undecided Undecided
legendary
born once atheist

should I hold my breath?
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
@notsofast on Twitter pumping SPR big time Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
A telegram group posted it.. maybe just pumping the coin.. Probably the same thing about the fork then..
Jesus, is that fork still happening?  I'd much rather see a developer take over and do some work on this chain rather than fork...
I suspect that the “SPR overlay node” ship sailed long ago. The SPR masternode code was on test, or the test period had just ended when Mr Spread performed his disappearing trick. The third anniversary of that event is coming up soon. The overlay node approach has subsequently been taken much, much further than the historical remnant that represents Mr Spread's initial foray into the area. The Spreadcoin clone is now so antiquated that pretty much all of Mr Spread's innovations are now a supported part of the codebase for other, more successful altcoins and independently maintaining his idiosyncratic approach/code will add to the maintenance load without bringing any real benefit as opposed to migrating to a clone of a more recent version of Bitcoin (at least 0.10, according to the sighs of relief of the Core devs at waving goodbye to a raft of potential legacy vulns).

Cheers

Graham

I hate to say it, because it involves agreeing with georgem, but it is really suspicious that forks are being proposed with the distribution in such a mess. People out for a quick buck and nothing more.  SPR, in all its forms, is dead or at least should be.
Activity: 112
Looking for more to come of this project,looks pretty good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
A telegram group posted it.. maybe just pumping the coin.. Probably the same thing about the fork then..
Jesus, is that fork still happening?  I'd much rather see a developer take over and do some work on this chain rather than fork...
I suspect that the “SPR overlay node” ship sailed long ago. The SPR masternode code was on test, or the test period had just ended when Mr Spread performed his disappearing trick. The third anniversary of that event is coming up soon. The overlay node approach has subsequently been taken much, much further than the historical remnant that represents Mr Spread's initial foray into the area. The Spreadcoin clone is now so antiquated that pretty much all of Mr Spread's innovations are now a supported part of the codebase for other, more successful altcoins and independently maintaining his idiosyncratic approach/code will add to the maintenance load without bringing any real benefit as opposed to migrating to a clone of a more recent version of Bitcoin (at least 0.10, according to the sighs of relief of the Core devs at waving goodbye to a raft of potential legacy vulns).

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 1
Pour SPR in hold mode will shoot to mooooon.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

Jesus, is that fork still happening?  I'd much rather see a developer take over and do some work on this chain rather than fork...

Activity: 98
legendary
born once atheist
How many coins for the masternode?

spreadcoin masternode? where did get that info?
Activity: 98
How many coins for the masternode?
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Try the same coin Enigmacoin X11. Maybe you will be interested.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Lol I forgot I made this video. Haha wow that looks bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igZW4D8F8kU

Maybe someone will find it funny on here.
loool, who made that? Some spread hater? hahahha

Me lol.

I just noticed the upload date is exactly 1 day before the creation of this thread.
What a coincidence.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
Hello! Are there currently working pools for production? You can get a link if anyone knows
Activity: 318
crypto enthusiast

loool, who made that? Some spread hater? hahahha

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Activity: 318
crypto enthusiast
Hard to see in the future, or predict one.

Lets wait and see, I predict stable increase.

regards

Did you hear about the comeing SpreadCoin-Fork?
HODL

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoinspread-spreadcoin-fork-true-decentralization-no-pools-2671428

I think Spread will have a 10x very soon.  Wink

Yes, that's why I bought it !

Is the hardfork comfirmed yet?

Thank you,
Best regards  C.
Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
does coins101 still work on SPR, or did he leave for good?
He left and started Helium Pay (HLM.) Similar to this, but some changes. Not launched yet.
Pages:
Jump to: