Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 7. (Read 790356 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 22
I adjusted the OP, now it says...

WARNING!

Be careful when creating paper wallets or addresses with third party sites, like walletgenerator.net or universalwalletgenerator.net.
There have been cases where people sent SPR to the non-compressed public address.
This has fatal consequences since SPR uses compressed public addresses ONLY.

Always send SPR to the compressed public address, or else your SPR are lost forever.

7RGM5x1BR2d6aD3VDSnf47tmW9S5M5P1CzCr6S3eYfScU9jJZw7

If you want to recover the SPR in your address SQtakqnKGKUZLK5UhRqETkWAZp6P4nZ7UG,
you would need to find a new private key where SQtakqnKGKUZLK5UhRqETkWAZp6P4nZ7UG is the compressed public address , not the uncompressed address.
That's the only way to recover your SPR, but also impossible.  Sad

Georgem pardon me for intruding and do forgive me the insolence, I am fully aware of the sensitivities here.

I was messaged by one of the unfortunate souls who, per mistake, sent their SPR to a non-compressed address. As result of how the Helium snapshot/ledger balance transfer was magicked together it looks like anyone who accidentally put their SPR in very cold storage (used the non-compressed address) will be able to use the associated privkey to claim their Helium airdrop coins regardless. Please direct any further questions regarding this to the Helium topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhlm-helium-1809278 or the Slack mentioned in that topic.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
wooooosh!
....that was the sound of a joke that apparently flew right over your head....
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
I like this project. It shows great potential for the future!

(excuse me, I'm just practicing my spam-bot speak...)

Best of coin in 2018. Must in buy for future!
Hope you guys read what was written on the OP page concerning the coin you guys are trying to pump it price and it current volume ob cap market. I will advice newbie who are yet to understand cryptocurrency to be more careful.
Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin

Best of coin in 2018. Must in buy for future!
legendary
born once atheist

Actually, i have spread coin in Exchange wallet should i transfer to desktop wallet to get helium?

sorry friend, but the airdrop happened last year. I missed it too. You'll have to get it at Cryptopia when it launches.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
  SpreadCoin has a good idea and practicality, and has always had a high degree of concern. I hope the project will develop better and better in the future.
   If the community supports the coin well, the tendency to hold the coin is high, causing scarcity for the good of the community.
Feeble attempt. A more developed implementation can be found behind Minki's "Hodlerscope": https://minkiz.co/hodlerscope - ask Minki about Spreadcoin hodlers.
(doesn't include coins launched in the last couple of years)
I love your site.
My favourite page is the cheatsheet.
I love showing it to people when they ask "aren't there like, 20 cryptocurrencies or something?".

Thanks for the kind words. It was a bit of a wrench, calling a halt to the DOACC data collection but there was little opportunity to continue when launch ANNs turned into patently bogus descriptions of what was going to be launched, just as soon as the ICO funding was secured. I'm not entirely sure how many of the ICOs actually resulted in coins being launched - as opposed to disappearing permanently into "development hell".

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
  SpreadCoin has a good idea and practicality, and has always had a high degree of concern. I hope the project will develop better and better in the future.
   If the community supports the coin well, the tendency to hold the coin is high, causing scarcity for the good of the community.

Feeble attempt. A more developed implementation can be found behind Minki's "Hodlerscope": https://minkiz.co/hodlerscope - ask Minki about Spreadcoin hodlers.

Cheers

Graham
I love your site.
My favourite page is the cheatsheet.
I love showing it to people when they ask "aren't there like, 20 cryptocurrencies or something?".
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Market Information
The Helium Snapshot has completed. Anyone who held SPR at 8:12pm UTC on October 9th, 2017 will now have HLM in their balances
legendary
born once atheist
Snip (spammy bot garbage)
I see the bot spammer a-holes are polluting here too. What a surprise....
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
from page 1 of this thread (at the bottom)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Apology accepted.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Finally someone (sort of) admits that Helium shouldn't have happened and was just one big scammy clusterfuck going against everything Spreadcoin stands for.
(not just "my" spreadcoin, but I like to believe even Mr. Spread's original vision)

Unfortunately I still have lots of crap to clean up from this mess, but I am hopeful!

Stay tuned for more!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
A good project will never fail to attract more people's attention and support. I believe SpreadCoin is simple and has great potential.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I believe in this project as well, they keep on moving things forward.
Activity: 28
what's the timeline for Tor integration?
Activity: 2
What about project ?
@Mr. Spread
@georgem
@stonehedge
@CHAOSiTEC
@coins101
@e1ghtSpace
@rhinomonkey
@Gladimor
@minerpage
@gjhiggins
Activity: 42
I think that SpreadCoin is a good project Although I missed it.

Cheers

Graham

that's a nifty app, Graham. THANKS FOR SHARING IT WITH US
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
SpreadCoin is a good project. The price of this wave has gone up well. Although I missed it, I want to wait for the price to drop a little, and then invest in the next round of rising.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

Cheers

Graham
legendary
born once atheist

phucking farm bots are so annoying

What is the point of them? I've yet to understand what they're trying to achieve.

shilling scammy-ass ICO's mostly,or maybe increasing post activity and/or accounts for collecting bounties, air drops, whatever.

This project has pretty good ideas and...
^and another one to stink up the joint^
Pages:
Jump to: