Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 8. (Read 790356 times)

legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
SpreadCoin has a good idea and practicality, and has always had a high degree of concern. I hope the project will develop better and better in the future.

phucking farm bots are so annoying

What is the point of them? I've yet to understand what they're trying to achieve.

if only Theymos could nuke the bastards with one click...wishful thinking tho...

Maybe the $20 million custom bitcointalk forum software they've been working on for 7+ years will have that feature.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
Discord link?

No need for a link. All the discord is right here on bitcointalk.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Cryptopia charge about $100k for a listing.  Perhaps Georgem could ask for donations from the SPR community to pay for a listing?

It already is on Cryptopia  Roll Eyes

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SPR_BTC

Of course!  The Helium project paid for its listing so they could do the snapshot.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Cryptopia charge about $100k for a listing.  Perhaps Georgem could ask for donations from the SPR community to pay for a listing?

It already is on Cryptopia  Roll Eyes

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SPR_BTC
legendary
Decentralize Everything
A bittrex delisting is not the end of the world, BTW.

agreed....trex delisting Spreadcoin most assuredly wouldn't be the end of the world...end of Spreadcoin most likely, but not the end of the world...

just move to cryptopia

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

agreed....trex delisting Spreadcoin most assuredly wouldn't be the end of the world...end of Spreadcoin most likely, but not the end of the world...

just move to cryptopia
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist

Well, it kinda is for the Pump'n'dumpers / Mining-farms.
But the moment they have to fold and leave, it will open up more possibilities for the little guys to enter.

Anyway, we now have so many Exit-Scams (that all fail the howey test BTW) and weird behavior tied to this coin which makes it highly likely that bittrex will drop us like a hot potato. I don't blame them, they have to cover their own asses.

But whatever way this goes, I will not give Spreadcoin up and continue the clean-up-process.  
(with the hopes that once the "stank" leaves the room I can actually drop some updates)

More info soon!

Smiley

Do you think that Bittrex delisting SPR will solve the distribution problem?  If so, how?

Currently, there are about three million SPR on Bittrex...surely they would just be withdrawn elsewhere when delisted?

Wouldn't the best way to solve the distribution problem be to add value to the project and encourage trading?

SpreadCoin have something unique, must blockchain have not.
There is no mining pool.

SpreadCoin will be around for while, like it or not.
legendary
Decentralize Everything

But the moment they have to fold and leave, it will open up more possibilities for the little guys to enter.

Anyway, we now have so many Exit-Scams (that all fail the howey test BTW) and weird behavior tied to this coin which makes it highly likely that bittrex will drop us like a hot potato. I don't blame them, they have to cover their own asses.

But whatever way this goes, I will not give Spreadcoin up and continue the clean-up-process.  
(with the hopes that once the "stank" leaves the room I can actually drop some updates)

More info soon!

Smiley

Do you think that Bittrex delisting SPR will solve the distribution problem?  If so, how?

Currently, there are about three million SPR on Bittrex...surely they would just be withdrawn elsewhere when delisted?

Wouldn't the best way to solve the distribution problem be to add value to the project and encourage trading?
Activity: 26
Looks like people are pricing in servicenodes not being in testnet by the end of the month.

It's not really a problem, but i think the market is correct.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

More info soon!

Smiley
Activity: 62
i am sorry, but spreadcointalk will be down for a few hours,
I need to fix something.

Will be back in no time.
Activity: 24
I have to say I'm really glad that I held onto a stash of my SpreadCoins because this is seeming to be a successful community takeover which is really nice to see in the CryptoWorld nowadays Smiley Good luck everyone and keep Spreading the LOVE!! Smiley
Update:

Today, bittrex has finally accepted me as official dev of Spreadcoin.  Smiley

Sad that this took 3 years since mr.spread left, but it is finally done!
I am now going through the last steps of their compliance procedures and setting everything up that's needed.
(I already have an enhanced verified account with them, now I need to check some additional docs, etc...)

This means I now have a direct communication line with them that will help us with forks and updates in the future,
and might also help us deter any P'n'D and exit scammers. (IMHO still an ongoing problem with SPR)

I'll keep you updated.

Stay tuned.

georgem

You are the official developer of develop nothing but nothing ...
Activity: 109
Merit: 5
hodl

(this might very well mean that Spreadcoin will get delisted from bittrex!)

It is good news that bittrex accepted you as a developer . However,  I feel like if bittrex will delist spread, you will feel better. You keep saying this spread might get delisted etc.

What is spreadcoin road map? What will spread solve? When was the last commit ? What is future plan? I prefer to hear these instead of blaming pump groups or probability of delisting from trex.

legendary
born once atheist
SpreadCoin has a good idea and practicality, and has always had a high degree of concern. I hope the project will develop better and better in the future.

phucking farm bots are so annoying
damn... if only Theymos could nuke the bastards with one click...wishful thinking tho...
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
legendary
born once atheist
I think this coin is just on auto pilot if you will.
Nobody "works on it" these days.
Its mined. Its traded. It gets pumped. It gets dumped. That's it.
But ateotd, it's a veteran coin that's been around for awhile and survives...(and listed on trex ...thats huge)
I've watched it for past 3 years plus now, (its my pet coin doncha know!...mined it for a year or so, too. The solo mine  thing always appealed to me)
and apart from that helium pump it's actually been fairly stable.
Useless maybe, (aren't all shitcoins?) but stable nonetheless. Sorta like doge, but with far less volume....
legendary
Decentralize Everything
Your last Patreon update was over one year ago. What have you been working on recently?

Pages:
Jump to: