Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 111. (Read 790391 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Georgem do you have a expectation about when servernodes will be done ?

Maybe a small roadmap?

interested to know also
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
This coin will go nowere, the development is way to slow i doubt anything will be launched in months, while the price keeps going down and down

I Do like the idea just this one man team cant handle this.
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
Definitely the case. Also the GPU miner does not work for a GTX 1080 (--benchmark, answers don't validate on CPU)

There are plenty of miners who are knowledgable and might be able to help out. If it's a problem with the software not to worry, Georgem frequents these parts quite often and is incredibly interactive / helpful.  Cool
Ni dieu ni maître

Looks like Spreadcoin has existed since 1435 (Received 581 y ago). Maybe Georgem is some sort of immortal being brought us here to save us from centralization.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
How dead is this coin? I can't update the blockchain, no source available.

Have you read through the OP? Clearly not:

Code:
addnode=5.35.253.206
addnode=94.23.23.194
addnode=52.17.253.8
addnode=37.59.18.108

Thanks, I haven't read it indeed, it used to be automatic. In what file do I put these nodes?

Try here

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=94cl1sns36gvbd7rvhdhg895n4&board=5.0

Thank you, I got the nodes set up but it's taking a really long time (~5 weeks per hour) (I am 70 weeks behind).
Is this normal?

sounds about right. your wallet is verifying blocks and the correct chain, so this takes time - it's not just download and run. Your hardware and processor might influence the amount of time it takes, but not by a huge amount.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I never Loose , Either i WIN or I LEARN
$20m - $30m in altcoin trading over the last 24hrs.

There is some serious money changing hands.

Great to See every Community Help Eachother  Great work ,, Continue Smiley
legendary
$20m - $30m in altcoin trading over the last 24hrs.

There is some serious money changing hands.
legendary

Code:
addnode=5.35.253.206
addnode=94.23.23.194
addnode=52.17.253.8
addnode=37.59.18.108

Thanks, I haven't read it indeed, it used to be automatic. In what file do I put these nodes?

Try here

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=94cl1sns36gvbd7rvhdhg895n4&board=5.0
legendary

Code:
addnode=5.35.253.206
addnode=94.23.23.194
addnode=52.17.253.8
addnode=37.59.18.108
legendary
Ni dieu ni maître

Maybe a small roadmap?

Sorry, I couldn't help it. 

legendary
Activity: 1204

Maybe a small roadmap?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Thanks for this clarification , I wasn't actually aware about the built in miner ...

Not your fault, we never really openly advertized the in-wallet miner anyway.
It was always just an appendage from the past that we carried along with us all this time, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Thanks for this clarification , I wasn't actually aware about the built in miner ...
legendary
spreadcoin.info
I wish to ask about the current version of the wallet from the OP. It gives too much dangerous detection on virustotal.
..And I wonder what's the reason of that...

Why not just read the information that virustotal gives you?  Smiley
https://virustotal.com/de/file/5bfc55b9df744704142b1c9d7bde26860401957c238594daf7d52fa58be31f47/analysis/

A few of the virus scanners out there mark anything that mines cryptocoins as "unwanted" or "dangerous" software.

The current version of the wallet contains a CPU miner that you can directly access within the wallet GUI.
https://github.com/spreadcoin/spreadcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L4896

Most of the virus scanners are OK with this though, see list:

The list of "green lights" goes on, but my screen doesn't.  Wink

I plan to remove any mining tools from the upcoming CORE wallet anyway, and put them in an external tool called "spreadminer". More info about this soon.

So I'm sure that those false Virus Alerts will be gone with the new wallet.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The natives are getting restless!!  Tongue

cue the wild bongo music.

I think Georgem is still working on it as we got the preview of the wallet recently - he just didn't have time to go into describing it all yet.

Yep, it's gonna be a long list of features, sorry for the extra waiting time.  Tongue

I will go into what BIPs we are going to use, and what problems we are going to solve.

With this new wallet I will basically create the wallet I always wanted to have.

Hey, I always create the tools that I want to be using myself.

Stay tuned for update later!

It'll be a first. I won't be holding my breath...
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
i like your wallet UI very good. and your concept of smooth reduce in reward.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I wish to ask about the current version of the wallet from the OP. It gives too much dangerous detection on virustotal.

legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
legendary
spreadcoin.info
The natives are getting restless!!  Tongue

cue the wild bongo music.

I think Georgem is still working on it as we got the preview of the wallet recently - he just didn't have time to go into describing it all yet.

Yep, it's gonna be a long list of features, sorry for the extra waiting time.  Tongue

I will go into what BIPs we are going to use, and what problems we are going to solve.

With this new wallet I will basically create the wallet I always wanted to have.

Hey, I always create the tools that I want to be using myself.

Stay tuned for update later!
Jump to: