Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 115. (Read 790391 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

maybe this erroneous 5114% 7day increase is driving some
traffic/interest our way. I notice a nice price bump on bittrex today.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
No zuo no die why you try, u zuo u die dont be shy
I am new here. Does spreadcoin reward people who run a bitcoin full node? or is this just a rumor?

That's the goal. It is in the road map. However, Georgem, the lead developer is currently working on a decentralized block explorer along with service nodes. Initially, when service nodes come out, we will be testing on alt coins due to smaller blockchains. After that we will move on to rewarding full BTC nodes. Georgem should be giving a more in depth overview of where everything stands fairly soon I think. Welcome!

Thank you for the explanation. I particularly like the reward idea of spreadcoin. Speaking of that I have been recently starting my own btc full node but it's still sync'ing lol.
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
I am new here. Does spreadcoin reward people who run a bitcoin full node? or is this just a rumor?

That's the goal. It is in the road map. However, Georgem, the lead developer is currently working on a decentralized block explorer along with service nodes. Initially, when service nodes come out, we will be testing on alt coins due to smaller blockchains. After that we will move on to rewarding full BTC nodes. Georgem should be giving a more in depth overview of where everything stands fairly soon I think. Welcome!
Activity: 441
No zuo no die why you try, u zuo u die dont be shy
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I'm having the same issue with countmycrypto.com. They might be using coinmarketcap.com as source I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
If only it were true.. Cheesy

Soon (tm)

Edit

Why is the link in coinmarketcap broken? Anyone know how to contact coinmarketcap?

It's not the first time this has happened.
It will get back to normal in a short time.

The problem they have: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spreadcoin/#markets

they haven't updated the data they receive from Spreadcoin and Exchanges for 43 hours now.
That's why even their coinsupply shows 5 Million instead of the 6.1 Million Spreadcoin currently has.
But 5 Million is totally wrong anyway, lol, because that's like 6 months ago. I guess we'll have to contact them if this persists.

Spreadcoin Nodes, Blockexplorers and Exchanges are working fine, so I guess coinmarketcap will get their house in order soon, ...
... maybe what's happening with "the Ethereums" is confusing their system, lol
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
broken? waddayameen?....spreadcoin at $1.46 up 4752%!!!  thats fine by me! 

now if only my sell order would go thru at that price..... Roll Eyes

.... i think spread will be at 2k-3k sat soon
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
broken? waddayameen?....spreadcoin at $1.46 up 4752%!!!  thats fine by me! 

now if only my sell order would go thru at that price..... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
If only it were true.. Cheesy

Soon (tm)

Edit

Why is the link in coinmarketcap broken? Anyone know how to contact coinmarketcap?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I just can't help myself asking... Did georgem ever keep to his promise to release an update on his progress or are we still guessing?  Huh

No idea. Georgem? Any news to share? Would be great to have a progress update. It has been quite a long haul since January when we received our last one! Grin

P.S. I will be taking some data science courses in the coming months, so I am hoping to be able to help out once SNs have some data to play with Cheesy

You are right, it's about time, I'll try and give an overview of all the "fields of work" that keep me occupied right now.
Will do that this week,...

Nothing, really?!?
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Activity: 260
My heart jumped while I was browsing coinmarketcap this morning haha, it was just some fake yobit price action

Damn, it went to 0.0024! .14 BTC volume it looks like. Not bad

Haha and i was wondering why my windows crypto coin gadget reported this price, now I know thank You Wink
 indeed it was taken from here http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spreadcoin/
Ni dieu ni maître
My heart jumped while I was browsing coinmarketcap this morning haha, it was just some fake yobit price action

Damn, it went to 0.0024! .14 BTC volume it looks like. Not bad
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
Ni dieu ni maître
It's going to be interesting to see Bitcoin upgraded to 0.13.0

They are inching towards the main features of DASH, but without a model to pay people to run full nodes.

This is going to be fun: DASH vs. Bitcoin + Spreadcoin  - or should that be SpreadBitcoin Grin

some edits

Will the BTC devs get behind this project?

Possibly, but they don't need to.  The community drives the support and the price.

It's a simple proposition -  Run a full node at your own cost or run the same node at a profit.

Look at what that proposition did for mining.

Bitcoin is gonna need a boost after today lol
legendary

They are inching towards the main features of DASH, but without a model to pay people to run full nodes.

This is going to be fun: DASH vs. Bitcoin + Spreadcoin  - or should that be SpreadBitcoin Grin

some edits

Possibly, but they don't need to.  The community drives the support and the price.

It's a simple proposition -  Run a full node at your own cost or run the same node at a profit.

Look at what that proposition did for mining.
Ni dieu ni maître

some edits

legendary

some edits
Ni dieu ni maître
lol, someone keeps taking some fairly large amounts 10-15K SPR and dumping them.  Roll Eyes

I'll put a wall up in a few weeks once I've made more money trading ETC. Save some for me  Wink
It would be handy for said person to do an over the counter trade for the bulk of the SPR with you Wink

It would! I'm going to try and pick up another 50-60k  Cool (AKA another few nodes)
legendary
lol, someone keeps taking some fairly large amounts 10-15K SPR and dumping them.  Roll Eyes

I'll put a wall up in a few weeks once I've made more money trading ETC. Save some for me  Wink
It would be handy for said person to do an over the counter trade for the bulk of the SPR with you Wink
Jump to: