Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 130. (Read 790391 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
How long does it take to get a reward PoS Spreadcoin?

No PoS - PoW

If you mean servicenodes, they are not available just yet.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
How long does it take to get a reward PoS Spreadcoin?
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Please tell me how to remove the limit on the 4 connecting the wallet ? How to start 5-6 rig?

p.s. already found: By default you can mine only from 4 machines to the same wallet, to increase this limit set rpcthreads to value greater than 4 in spreadcoin.conf. =)

May I ask what your 5-6 rig looks like?
What are the exact specifications?
How many mainboards are you using? 2 GPUs per Mainboard?

Some photos would be awesome.

Thanks.

36x750Ti, Asrock PRO BTC =)

That's bad ass.

Got to love it when you can mine so compacted and not overheat or burn out the power cable or extension lead; or burn the walls.  Is that a paint pot just outside?

are there side and end views of this setup? ...

im impressed ...

#crysx
legendary
Please tell me how to remove the limit on the 4 connecting the wallet ? How to start 5-6 rig?

p.s. already found: By default you can mine only from 4 machines to the same wallet, to increase this limit set rpcthreads to value greater than 4 in spreadcoin.conf. =)

Thanks.

That's bad ass.

Got to love it when you can mine so compacted and not overheat or burn out the power cable or extension lead; or burn the walls.  Is that a paint pot just outside?
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
Please tell me how can i see the overall Hashrate received wallet ?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
It is strange that you ask such questions as Bud is only today learned about mining ...

Just trying to have a nice conversation here, lol...
good info, guys, thanks.  Cool

What is this cable/adapter called that allows you to use all 6 PCIe slots? I mean because the slots are too close together on the board.

PCIe-Riser?

EDIT: I need some of those or PCIe-extension cables... Smiley

It is strange that you ask such questions as Bud is only today learned about mining ...
legendary
spreadcoin.info
good info, guys, thanks.  Cool

What is this cable/adapter called that allows you to use all 6 PCIe slots? I mean because the slots are too close together on the board.

PCIe-Riser?

EDIT: I need some of those or PCIe-extension cables... Smiley

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Thanks.

970 is the best on spreadcoin, so if he did it in the intelligent way he should have 30-36 970 mining at 5M each, which would mean 50% of the network

but i doubt he is running 50% of the network
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Thanks.

sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
That 750 speed is probably only with a raised tdp and/or large OC then?  Otherwise I'm missing almost a whole card's worth of hash in my 6x750 rig. Only at 9600-9700khash on my gigabyte cards when i mine it.

With OC on the memory and the core.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
spreadminer-spmod9 does NOT compile now with fedora 23 x64 cuda 7.5 ...

I think the latest make file had some bugs in it. If I remember correctly you can use the makefile from spreadminer 7 or 8. Some files where renamed don't remember.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Private Spreadcoin miner for sale with sourcecode. (0.1BTC)
NVIDIA maxwell GPU's pm for details

and yes ...
it was THIS private miner that i was using for all the nvidia cards when i was mining spreadx11 ...
#crysx

You should get your rigs up and running.

A gtx970@5MHASH is producing 4.27$ a day wich is more than mining etherum. a 750ti is doing 1.6$

That 750 speed is probably only with a raised tdp and/or large OC then?  Otherwise I'm missing almost a whole card's worth of hash in my 6x750 rig. Only at 9600-9700khash on my gigabyte cards when i mine it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

and yes ...
it was THIS private miner that i was using for all the nvidia cards when i was mining spreadx11 ...
#crysx

A gtx970@5MHASH is producing 4.27$ a day wich is more than mining etherum. a 750ti is doing 1.6$

well - the place ive recently applied for has been approved ...

its not exactly what i want - and is limited in a few ways - but will restart thefarm back on the track of growth again ...

it will also allow me more time ( and generate more funds ) to find the perfect place for the development of thefarm based on thegrid - which im now developing ...

so i agree with you sp ... i should - and will - get thefarm back up and running - but it cant happen for about another two weeks ...

i have also been developing / designing the unique cooling system also - and will need these new premises to continue ...

spreadminer-spmod9 runs nicely on the gigabyte 750ti oc lp cards ( i have sold quite a few of those - but still have a few left ) - but ive never tested the miner on the gigabyte 980ti g1 / extreme ...

maybe its time to - while i still have the beast with me ... its just a pain to mine with this algo - as i have to coninually change miners EVERY TIME i wish to mine something else ...

had it been all in the same miner - that would be a different story ... maybe an inclusion in ccminer-tpruvot176 fork that you have been working on? ...

what do your gigabyte 980ti g1 pull in hashwise - stock? ...

#crysx

I don't think version 9 is tuned for the 980ti. You need to play with the -X parameter to find the proper setting. The 980ti might do around 8mhash.

@SP - any chance for an updated Spreadminer with more hash for us donators?  Tongue

i second that ...

spreadminer-spmod9 does NOT compile now with fedora 23 x64 cuda 7.5 ...

ive just spend too much time trying to fix and fiddle - like the older miner and makefile changes - and it refuses to compile now ...

if there was an update to it - that would be good - and i could throw some tests here so every one can see ...

pokeytex - you have always had some good info about stats - so maybe we can both test with a new miner and compare non-oc cards ( mine ) to oc cards ( yours ) ...

im interested in testing this even further when thefarm gets running ... which is one of the reasons im out most of today ... paperwork - lawyers - more paperwork ... great stuff - NOT! ...

#crysx
legendary

and yes ...
#crysx

its not exactly what i want - and is limited in a few ways - but will restart thefarm back on the track of growth again ...

it will also allow me more time ( and generate more funds ) to find the perfect place for the development of thefarm based on thegrid - which im now developing ...

so i agree with you sp ... i should - and will - get thefarm back up and running - but it cant happen for about another two weeks ...

i have also been developing / designing the unique cooling system also - and will need these new premises to continue ...

spreadminer-spmod9 runs nicely on the gigabyte 750ti oc lp cards ( i have sold quite a few of those - but still have a few left ) - but ive never tested the miner on the gigabyte 980ti g1 / extreme ...

maybe its time to - while i still have the beast with me ... its just a pain to mine with this algo - as i have to coninually change miners EVERY TIME i wish to mine something else ...

had it been all in the same miner - that would be a different story ... maybe an inclusion in ccminer-tpruvot176 fork that you have been working on? ...

#crysx

I don't think version 9 is tuned for the 980ti. You need to play with the -X parameter to find the proper setting. The 980ti might do around 8mhash.

@SP - any chance for an updated Spreadminer with more hash for us donators?  Tongue

AMD miner....we need a decent AMD miner.

There is a private one, but we need an open source version.
legendary
I think this is a very interesting project and I'm looking forward to the release of some services Smiley

If I understand it correctly, there's only one developer working on this project - georgem. Am I correct? Is there any plans on-boarding at least one more developer to the project or will georgem handle it all by himself?

I'll send a small donation to georgem for positivism Wink

There is someone very experienced with crypto and security software experience that has shown an interest through one of the project team, but we need the price to get to reasonable levels to be able to fund dev work in general.

It's a catch-22:  higher price > more dev time focused on development > higher price > more dev support > higher price > more development > higher price > more PR > higher price > etc.

PS: I don't know... are there any devs out there who have time to devote themselves to cryptocurrencies and who DON'T start their own coin?

It's the Bitcoin Full Node support that will drive that interest. When that is available, this project becomes aligned with Bitcoin development. The flood gates will open with offers of support at that point. Just watch what happens when there are 4,000 Bitcoin Full nodes on the ServiceNode network.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

and yes ...
#crysx

#crysx

legendary
spreadcoin.info
I think this is a very interesting project and I'm looking forward to the release of some services Smiley

If I understand it correctly, there's only one developer working on this project - georgem. Am I correct? Is there any plans on-boarding at least one more developer to the project or will georgem handle it all by himself?

I'll send a small donation to georgem for positivism Wink

Currently I'm handling practically everything. Yes.

"Competitive collateral servicenodes running a decentralized blockexplorer" is my brainchild, so ... everybody's waiting for this pregnancy to come to fruition.
And no, I don't need help with that. But once it goes online there will be much demand for additional brains to dissect and optimize it.

As I reported earlier, I now have much more time and money to concentrate on Spreadcoin, should be enough for a few months,
but any donation is absolutely welcome (and necessary) to pay for my recurring expenses and make it last longer.

So thanks a lot!

PS: I don't know... are there any devs out there who have time to devote themselves to cryptocurrencies and who DON'T start their own coin?  Cheesy

Anybody willing to create an android wallet for SPR?

Jump to: