Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 132. (Read 790391 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Today is a lucky day.

It's a lucky day for YOU.
Now we are NEVER going to see any service nodes... Tongue

Nonono, everything ties together.... what "dev" would I be if I didn't do a little mining on the side?
Plus: Mr. Spread's algorithm is just too bizarre not to spend a little bit more time studying and subsequently improving it.
(Pool preventing etc..)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I'll see if I can source any parts you need.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Today is a lucky day.

My younger brother gave me 6 older AMD-GPUs he doesn't need anymore... (they are from back in 2013/2014 when he did some scrypt mining)

Not the fastest GPUs, but not the worst crap either (I hope atleast). Much better than what I already had.

I have to check all the mainboards/CPUs/RAMs that are lying around here in my workshop, and put them to good use...

The only thing I'm missing are a few PSUs.... and the OpenCL Experiments can enter the next stage!  Grin

LOL - Congratz!  Oh - get ready for a big power bill if you haven't mined before!  Be careful - the first power bill might knock you out!  Grin
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître

The only thing I'm missing are a few PSUs.... and the OpenCL Experiments can enter the next stage!  Grin

Damn that's a jackpot. I still need to get a GPU so I can begin mining.

What are the OpenCL experiments? Newb Alert   Huh
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
Today is a lucky day.

It's a lucky day for YOU.
Now we are NEVER going to see any service nodes... Tongue
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Today is a lucky day.

My younger brother gave me 6 older AMD-GPUs he doesn't need anymore... (they are from back in 2013/2014 when he did some scrypt mining)

Not the fastest GPUs, but not the worst crap either (I hope atleast). Much better than what I already had.

I have to check all the mainboards/CPUs/RAMs that are lying around here in my workshop, and put them to good use...

Ni dieu ni maître
Holy bitcoin, Batman!  Shocked

Market makers and manipulators looking after the price of Bitcoin ahead of the halving.

What would you do if you had the means? Manipulate the price or see your investment go south?

I sort of suspected it would go up; if I had the means I'd push the price up. The people who have vested interests in it know that if the halving goes to shit so too does their investment haha. I could see it going up some more - time to take a loan out and buy some
legendary
Holy bitcoin, Batman!  Shocked

Market makers and manipulators looking after the price of Bitcoin ahead of the halving.

What would you do if you had the means? Manipulate the price or see your investment go south?
Ni dieu ni maître
Ni dieu ni maître
I'm still working on a solution to find a stable relationship between my dayjob and my favorite hobby (spreadcoin).
Next week on monday (23rd) I'll meet with my most important customer to set my schedule for the rest of the year.
That should clarify lots of things.

Just wanted to say...

Everything went well, finances look very good for the rest of the year.
Now that everything is set, I'll be able to spend much more time on spreadcoin!

Grin

How's mr.spread you ask?

He's enjoying life alright!

Great news.

If all goes really well SPR will set you up for life and then you can buy Mr. Spread a Mrs. Spread (if he's into that) and they can live happily every after in their SPR Mansion.  Tongue Tongue
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
Now that everything is set, I'll be able to spend much more time on spreadcoin from now on.

Good to hear that. Wink

Yes, that's great news!!!
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Now that everything is set, I'll be able to spend much more time on spreadcoin from now on.

Good to hear that. Wink
legendary
spreadcoin.info
I'm still working on a solution to find a stable relationship between my dayjob and my favorite hobby (spreadcoin).
Next week on monday (23rd) I'll meet with my most important customer to set my schedule for the rest of the year.
That should clarify lots of things.

Just wanted to say...

Everything went well, finances look very good for the rest of the year.
Now that everything is set, I'll be able to spend much more time on spreadcoin!

Grin

How's mr.spread you ask?

He's enjoying life alright!
legendary
This is sort of validating one of the key recommendations from the Proof of Bitcoin Node white paper:

By running lots of nodes, we can help put these pests out of business.

Do something about the tracking for the sake of identification of individuals; and replace it with data points that are useful to people trying to run businesses and need business intelligence data:

Business intelligence (BI) can be described as "a set of techniques and tools for the acquisition and transformation of raw data into meaningful and useful information for business analysis purposes". The term "data surfacing" is also more often associated with BI functionality.
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Whatever happened with Dr. Wright. Did that all blow over?

I think he's been working hard launching the third x11 ASICs.  This one looks a bit made-in-the-garage:

i honestly think he is trying to prove he is einstein now - using some convoluted time space travel theory ...

either einstein or superman ... one of the two ...

#crysx
legendary

I think he's been working hard launching the third x11 ASICs.  This one looks a bit made-in-the-garage:

Ni dieu ni maître
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM
what is the hashrate on a 390? just curious, if it is on par with nvidia or slower
I'm getting closer to 3 M/Hs if that's any help.

as expected not optimized, because a 970 can do 4.5Mh

I have 2 GTX 980's and each is getting 5.5 MH/s

5.5 is very good if done without the private mod of sp, i'm getting 4M without the private mod so you have around 40% more

I am using the regular nvidia spreadcoin miner that you download off the main site. I have 2 EVGA GTX 980 SC. One I have overclocked running at 1410 MHz and the other I have running at almost 1500 MHz. I got them at different times and I was amazed at how much more I could overclock the newer one while maintaining stability. The one running at 1410 MHz gets about 5.3 MH/s while the one running at 1500 gets almost 5.7 MH/s. I've never had 2 cards before and I never thought that 2 of the exact same card would act so much differently as far as stability in overclocking and such but I read that it's nomal. That new GTX 1080 has my mouth watering but I just got my second 980 a couple months ago and I don't want to drop $1,200 on 2 1080's.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
what is the hashrate on a 390? just curious, if it is on par with nvidia or slower
I'm getting closer to 3 M/Hs if that's any help.

as expected not optimized, because a 970 can do 4.5Mh

I have 2 GTX 980's and each is getting 5.5 MH/s

5.5 is very good if done without the private mod of sp, i'm getting 4M without the private mod so you have around 40% more
Jump to: