Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 218. (Read 790391 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Does anybody know any SPR addresses that were used by MrSpread?

We followed several of them for a while. MrSpread lost access to his mined coins and several people donated about what he lost. The addresses are around somewhere if you want me to dig them out.

if you have them - yes please ...

#crysx

"Sfakp1H9msXAohGmnb2T7NWrtcBdwSxbid": {"label": "Mr. Spread", "type": "primary", "url":""},
    "Sfj7CRRDetVRwztPMiKmC1bpjTaWKE7og3": {"label": "Mr. Spread", "type": "primary", "url":""},
    "SQywGv9woKnvKRtrmbAQFzcZoQEx15vXQq": {"label": "Mr. Spread", "type": "primary", "url":""},
    "SivziBM1qtAPMGn2FmAfzkuSqmFfut9zcf": {"label": "Mr. Spread", "type": "primary", "url":""},
    "SUyJUjU9dtJnWFg6BeLonGQRaQfBSG979C": {"label": "Mr. Spread", "type": "primary", "url":""},
    "SS2aRn8FLn7BR62Decbi3UQzRE8asPpSe7": {"label": "Mr. Spread", "type": "primary", "url":""},

most where cashed out in april 2015

Is your explorer still playing catch-up?

SS2aRn8FLn7BR62Decbi3UQzRE8asPpSe7 =dead

Right, bounty claimed. God knows what it was.

Yup, it is still indexing.  We thought it indexed yesterday but it was just pretending (!)

Should be ready in the next 24 hours or so.

I'm fairly sure the bounty was 50SPR...that's what I told chaositec anyway  Grin

50 it is. Sod it, I'll round it up to 500
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
300 SPR for the person that guesses when Georgem goes Legendary (nearest will do).

I bet that he will be Legendary on January 22th of 2016 (semi-optimistic prediction).

either case, it will be before me :-p
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
300 SPR for the person that guesses when Georgem goes Legendary (nearest will do).

I bet that he will be Legendary on January 22th of 2016 (semi-optimistic prediction).
legendary
Activity: 1694
Decentralize Everything

We followed several of them for a while. MrSpread lost access to his mined coins and several people donated about what he lost. The addresses are around somewhere if you want me to dig them out.

#crysx

"Sfakp1H9msXAohGmnb2T7NWrtcBdwSxbid": {"label": "Mr. Spread", "type": "primary", "url":""},
    "Sfj7CRRDetVRwztPMiKmC1bpjTaWKE7og3": {"label": "Mr. Spread", "type": "primary", "url":""},
    "SQywGv9woKnvKRtrmbAQFzcZoQEx15vXQq": {"label": "Mr. Spread", "type": "primary", "url":""},
    "SivziBM1qtAPMGn2FmAfzkuSqmFfut9zcf": {"label": "Mr. Spread", "type": "primary", "url":""},
    "SUyJUjU9dtJnWFg6BeLonGQRaQfBSG979C": {"label": "Mr. Spread", "type": "primary", "url":""},
    "SS2aRn8FLn7BR62Decbi3UQzRE8asPpSe7": {"label": "Mr. Spread", "type": "primary", "url":""},

Yup, it is still indexing.  We thought it indexed yesterday but it was just pretending (!)

Should be ready in the next 24 hours or so.

I'm fairly sure the bounty was 5,000SPR...that's what I told chaositec anyway  Grin
legendary

#crysx

legendary
Decentralize Everything

#crysx

which just shows that he knew what he was doing ... and knew that he was not going to continue with the coin ...

pity though - they guy / girl was brilliant ...

#crysx

The manner of his/her leaving was a shame.  From what we have seen from the original code I reckon that Mr Spread coded him/herself into a corner a bit.  Its a shame that Mr Spread didn't reach out for help.

That said, georgem is piloting the ship very nicely at the moment.  I'm hoping that after servicenodes are up and running the project will enjoy a bit more publicity leading to offers of more dev assitance. 

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

#crysx

which just shows that he knew what he was doing ... and knew that he was not going to continue with the coin ...

pity though - they guy / girl was brilliant ...

#crysx
legendary

#crysx

legendary

#crysx
legendary

legendary

actually, any spreadcoin addresses that are public, or if you want your own address labeled, in the new blockexplorer that im setting up, post them here, or pm me

edit:
Found 6 donation addresses from Mr. Spread
legendary
Decentralize Everything
legendary
How fast is SP miner on 750Ti ? It makes ~ 1500kh/s with official nvminer

only very slightly above that - as sp hasnt released an update for a with it now ...

but then - that is on my miners - your would probably do 1600kh ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
How fast is SP miner on 750Ti ? It makes ~ 1500kh/s with official nvminer
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

My bet is on 2. 2. 2016  Tongue
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître

What is the criteria for going Legendary?

Also, by when, do you mean a specific date?

No specific dates...but he's about to pop.

How about the eve of Christmas... Dec. 24th, 2015. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Activity: 81
It was only the wind.
Weird but, who knows maybe somehow the wallet went mad Smiley

ADDED: 4) Make sure the ports are open in the firewall!!

hope this helps!
Thanks for the help and advice.
Indeed, it must have been the firewall.
This PC is @work, where we have 2 subnets - 1 with very strict rules, and another not so restricted.
I usually always set PC in lighter zone if mining, but I saw that wallet is in sync running in stricter zone and said "why bother"

This is still weird IMHO, maybe some kind of "test connectivity" can be implemented, to know that altho syncing wallet works, mining won't?

Mining should always work if you can sync.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I'm going to say that he will go Legendary on Jan. 8th Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1504

Alright I guess I will participate.  I will say December 11th - Georgem will go Legen(wait for it)dary!
legendary

Jump to: