Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 237. (Read 790391 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Yes, georgem has been busy :-)

we should be getting insight block explorer for spreadcoin up and running when i get back home in 10 days time, then a couple of days work, and that should be it :-)

Im still working on the multipool, but since to source code that i used, has some really anooying bugs, and handles things in a strange way, i am building my own source for the multipool, so it will be some time before that one is up and running..

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
New wallet looks awesome. Great job.

Thanks.

I couldn't stand the old crude design anymore that is still used by hundreds of coins.

So I had to do something to not get eye cancer!  Smiley

Really nice idea putting the balance above the navigation - I like that type of thinking  Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 101
Hey there everybody, can't wait to see and use the new wallet!

The Windows wallet link in the OP is busted, could someone lease fix, thanks!

Best wishes here, great community  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
BTW, I am working on a block-explorer visualization tool
that helps me (and everyone interested) to look thru all the hex-code-jungle and get a better grasp of all the information within the blockchain.
That's what it looks like at the moment:

This is block 43000, right before the second HardFork happened, back in sep 11th 2014:

And this is the next block 43001 with 2 new fields introduced for solo-mining enforcement: hashWholeBlock and MiningSignature:

I still need to decipher all transactions and their inputs/hashes and script codes...
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I just learned that stonehedge will do the weekly update tomorrow.

His weekend started a little early, ...  Smiley

Apologies all  Grin

Omg! You are the Superspreader?
Probably only during the weekend??
legendary
Activity: 1694
Decentralize Everything

Apologies all  Grin

legendary
spreadcoin.info

legendary
spreadcoin.info

Thanks.

I couldn't stand the old crude design anymore that is still used by hundreds of coins.

So I had to do something to not get eye cancer!  Smiley

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Great to see the team is still on the grind!
legendary
spreadcoin.info
I forgot to say that the wallet is working really well on OSX Yosemite and Windows 8.1 for me too.  I know it took a little while to get from beta to release but bugs were found and fixed...thats what testing and beta is for  Smiley

Thanks for checking mac version.

Ok, I say it's a wrap.

On to the next thing on the to-do-list.

Is it 12 letters long and does it begin and end with S?

Cool

Yep, and all CAPITAL LETTERS!

This coin will be epic congratulations to the team for the hard work

You are welcome....

hey we haven't even started yet.

Stay tuned!
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
I forgot to say that the wallet is working really well on OSX Yosemite and Windows 8.1 for me too.  I know it took a little while to get from beta to release but bugs were found and fixed...thats what testing and beta is for  Smiley

Ok, I say it's a wrap.

Cool

This coin will be epic congratulations to the team for the hard work
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Ok, I say it's a wrap.

Cool

legendary
Decentralize Everything

Ok, I say it's a wrap.

Cool
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Ok, I say it's a wrap.

legendary
Decentralize Everything
Alright.

All builds are finished.

New official Version is now 0.9.16.1

I replaced the old links with the new ones, so just use the official download links to get the newest wallet-versions (and daemons):

http://www.spreadcoin.info/downloads.php

List of new features/updates:

- Better implementation of Fallbacknodes (react quicker, and more of them available), so you'll probably never need to addNode in conf file ever again.
- Better control of vanitygen (you can use DELETE-Key to erase VanGen-Patterns you don't need anymore and RETURN key to add a VanGen-Pattern, meaning you don't need to click "add pattern" anymore while you type, this makes adding many patterns very easy.)
- Version Nr is now visible in splashscreen and header.
- removed a few layout bugs (depending on what linux system you used (KDE, GNOME) it had problems showing the nativeMenu-Bar (or the menubar within the window) correctly).
- minor improvements and removements of old unneeded stuff.

Let me know if everything works.

Thanks, and stay tuned for more.

PS Donations are highly welcomed.

legendary
spreadcoin.info
Wow, truly impressive.. Wallet looks real smooth, love the short animations in-between screens. The top bar is showing just the right information including a version number, very well thought through! Cheesy

So far working great on:
Windows 7 Pro x64
Windows 8.1 Pro x64
Windows 10 Pro x64

Fantastic work team, simply amazing! Smiley

Awesome, thanks for testing.
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Alright.

All builds are finished.

New official Version is now 0.9.16.1

I replaced the old links with the new ones, so just use the official download links to get the newest wallet-versions (and daemons):

http://www.spreadcoin.info/downloads.php

List of new features/updates:

- Better implementation of Fallbacknodes (react quicker, and more of them available), so you'll probably never need to addNode in conf file ever again.
- Better control of vanitygen (you can use DELETE-Key to erase VanGen-Patterns you don't need anymore and RETURN key to add a VanGen-Pattern, meaning you don't need to click "add pattern" anymore while you type, this makes adding many patterns very easy.)
- Version Nr is now visible in splashscreen and header.
- removed a few layout bugs (depending on what linux system you used (KDE, GNOME) it had problems showing the nativeMenu-Bar (or the menubar within the window) correctly).
- minor improvements and removements of old unneeded stuff.

Let me know if everything works.

Thanks, and stay tuned for more.

PS Donations are highly welcomed.
Wow, truly impressive.. Wallet looks real smooth, love the short animations in-between screens. The top bar is showing just the right information including a version number, very well thought through! Cheesy

So far working great on:
Windows 7 Pro x64
Windows 8.1 Pro x64
Windows 10 Pro x64

Fantastic work team, simply amazing! Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work!
legendary
Decentralize Everything
Jump to: