Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 293. (Read 790393 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Decentralized github....love it!

http://blog.printf.net/articles/2015/05/29/announcing-gittorrent-a-decentralized-github/

Decentralize everything, yay!

what a great way of doing things ...

we would really like to have granitecoin involved in some way or another with all this guys ...

i know - i know ... this will start a flame war now of coin against coin and all that ... but really - why not? ...

i dont know how - but ideas are free Wink ... and we are happy to do what needs to be done on an idea basis ...

#crysx

Think about how it could be implemented, add an element for paid for services, then it should get some development traction.

It would be great to have the servicenode network running this and with another project involved.

If there is a way to get many services developed in parallel that would be the ultimate big win for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
So much for "Decentralise Everything". If no one is going to actually reply to my last post, how will anyone take Spreadcoin seriously?

maybe they are busy mate ...

i think its a great way to do pretty much anything on the net nowadays ...

but the concept really is still theory and chatter rather than implementation at the moment ...

this will take time to get the base implemented and with that time - there will be interest - but not so much activity ...

at least - thats my take on it all ...

#crysx

actually, georgem and i have already discussed it, and agreed that its a worthwhile thing to do, but it is not going to be worked on until we have servicenodes up and running, and converted to core anyway...

Great work eight! I'd love to see something like that implemented.

But judging by the pace of development where talking months maybe a year to get to that point, which is unfortunate.

We do need the SN NETWORK 1st and foremost, as this will draw more community support.
Ok thanks, I was just getting annoyed that I had posted that about 5 times and no one looked like they cared because no one replied.

always watching ... not always replying ...

but always around Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
So much for "Decentralise Everything". If no one is going to actually reply to my last post, how will anyone take Spreadcoin seriously?

but the concept really is still theory and chatter rather than implementation at the moment ...

this will take time to get the base implemented and with that time - there will be interest - but not so much activity ...

#crysx

actually, georgem and i have already discussed it, and agreed that its a worthwhile thing to do, but it is not going to be worked on until we have servicenodes up and running, and converted to core anyway...

But judging by the pace of development where talking months maybe a year to get to that point, which is unfortunate.

We do need the SN NETWORK 1st and foremost, as this will draw more community support.
Ok thanks, I was just getting annoyed that I had posted that about 5 times and no one looked like they cared because no one replied.
legendary
Activity: 1092

#crysx

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

This project is going to require some patience.  People will take Spreadcoin seriously as it steadily sets out its plan and meets the milestones, with a high quality platform.

The core team are extremely busy at the moment...it might take some time for them to get back to you.
legendary
Activity: 1358

#crysx

legendary

#crysx
legendary
Crypto since 2014
legendary
Poof, and the wall has fell.

the buy wall? ...

wonder why? ...

#crysx
legendary

http://blog.printf.net/articles/2015/05/29/announcing-gittorrent-a-decentralized-github/

what a great way of doing things ...

we would really like to have granitecoin involved in some way or another with all this guys ...

i know - i know ... this will start a flame war now of coin against coin and all that ... but really - why not? ...

i dont know how - but ideas are free Wink ... and we are happy to do what needs to be done on an idea basis ...

#crysx
legendary
Crypto since 2014

Thank you! Here is an explanation for a true "No-pool" coin:

Quote from: that_link_in_coins101's_post
If you care about avoiding this, Bitcoin has a way around it, and it works by making registration a two-step process. Your first message would be asking to reserve a username by supplying just the hash of that username. The miners don’t know from the hash what the username is so they can’t beat you to registering it, and once you see that your reservation’s been included in the blockchain and that no-one else got a reservation in first, you can send on a second comment that says “okay, now I want to use my reservation token, and here’s the plain text of that username that I reserved”. Then it’s yours.

Swap the registering of usernames  to the registering of a mined block.

So basically to create a no pool coin, we need to make each block not relating to an address or private key at all.
Then, when a miner finds a valid block, he submits a hash of (the block + his address) to the servicenodes and then when it has a few servicenode confirmations he submits the block + address in plaintext (or whatever) and then if a hash of the plaintext miners block + address matches his earlier one, the block reward is credited to his submitted address.

This way if a miner is mining for a pool and they find a block, the can swap the pool's address their own and be credited with the coins without the pool knowing.
legendary
Poof, and the wall has fell.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1358
Make all the nodes reference.

@Chaositech is a genius

Cool

thats the basic idea, with consensus, so the majority of the nodes agree on something, it becomes law for the rest of the net.

fully decentralised, now for implementation, that will be the tricky part :-p
legendary
Make all the nodes reference.

@Chaositech is a genius

Cool

legendary
Bitcoin Authenticator: Decentralized 2FA and Next Gen Wallet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-CX-S8fq5A

Cool

I got lost in the song lol

I should download and have a play around.

Couldn't spreadcoin have a Spreadcoin authenticator?

moving to bitcoin core enables all sorts of great stuff to happen:

https://github.com/BitcoinAuthenticator

https://www.bitcoinauthenticator.org/#development

This 2FA project is still in alpha, but worth keeping tabs on
legendary

Cool

I got lost in the song lol

I should download and have a play around.

Couldn't spreadcoin have a Spreadcoin authenticator?
legendary

Cool
legendary
i have launched spreadcoinminer for my little nvdia geforce 210...
IT'S true this OUTPUT?HuhHuhHuh?  i think in hash/s NOT Khash/s......
thx

hostare immagini

I don't have nvdia.....have a look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhDzpiBLDcA

& here:

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?board=4.0
Jump to: