Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 294. (Read 790393 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 250
i have launched spreadcoinminer for my little nvdia geforce 210...
IT'S true this OUTPUT?HuhHuhHuh?  i think in hash/s NOT Khash/s......
thx

hostare immagini
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
VOTE FOR

Vote for Spreadcoin to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master cards, and custom debit cards for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that, instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.

Coinomat.com pioneered instant crypto to crypto exchange in 2013 and now also offers various crypto to fiat solutions to provide additional liquidity for supported cryptocurrencies. Coinomat was the first project to offer this and it will always remain our top priority.

Normally, to withdraw to a bank account you need someone to send you the funds from their local bank, so it can be a problem if there aren't many local exchanges happening. Traditionally, transfer costs are a hassle, can cost up to 3% of the amount and take 2-3 business days.

With Coinomat you can easily send funds to any Visa or Master card in the world instantly, with no wait time.

Various fiat exchange features:

- Instant exchanges to all other cryptos on our platform.

- Withdrawal to any Visa or Master card issued by any bank in the world.

*This is a great way to provide your coin with liquidity, especially for users who live in the countries with less crypto exposure.

Crypto purchasing and selling with bank transfer

If you need to buy altcoins with bank transfers it can be a real problem and there arn't a lot of providers out there. We enable our users to load their Coinomat account with a bank transfer and buy any coin we support. To mitigate volatility effects, first the account is credited and only after that, a user can purchase the crypto of his choice.
Transfers from most countries are accepted (except for US)

Withdrawal to a custom bank card

We offer custom debit cards which can be loaded with cryptocurrency and work in ATM's all over the world. Card costs $40 and are delivered within a week after successful order (users need to provide Personal ID and Proof of residence). The card is not tied to a personal bank account and works more like stored value card. After the card is delivered, a user is able to load it from their Coinomat account.

Offering these services, we cover basically all major ways to buy and sell your crypto. Liquidity is what the cryptocurrency scene is lacking at the moment, and providing more fiat liquidity can be a great popularity booster for Bitshares.

Head over to our voting page and get things started!

https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php

*Exchange directions provided for supported coins

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
130K SPR is 5% of the entire circulation for only 2300$

That for a coin that has the potential to become top 10..

ofcourse if he was buying it directly it will cost a lot more..
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Wondering what´s up with the wall..just someone messing around I guess

Yeh, if someone sold 50k into that wall, it would soon go.

I doubt there are many people looking to sell at the moment.  Wall has gone up to 7666 so maybe buyer is serious(ly deluded) Cheesy

Hey, maybe im wrong, maybe the guy is serious lol.

In that case, its good to see a solid, legit buy wall!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

I doubt there are many people looking to sell at the moment.  Wall has gone up to 7666 so maybe buyer is serious(ly deluded) Cheesy

maybe someone has realised the potential

legendary
Activity: 1694
Decentralize Everything

legendary
I met the CEO of Zopa, one of the first p2p lenders, when it was a two year old start-up. I loved the idea of p2p lending when he told me about it, but I didn't know how big it could get:

The State Of The P2P Marketplace Lending Industry

http://www.marc.cn/2015/04/lendit2015-and-the-state-of-p2p-marketplace-lending-industry.html

Not sure why p2p lending isn't running off blockchains  Roll Eyes

It seems there is only two large company's collectively worth around $10 billion dollar's and growing.

Seem's like a very good app to run on SN's!
legendary
Activity: 1456
I met the CEO of Zopa, one of the first p2p lenders, when it was a two year old start-up. I loved the idea of p2p lending when he told me about it, but I didn't know how big it could get:

The State Of The P2P Marketplace Lending Industry

http://www.marc.cn/2015/04/lendit2015-and-the-state-of-p2p-marketplace-lending-industry.html

Not sure why p2p lending isn't running off blockchains  Roll Eyes
legendary

50K SPR for 3,3 BTC is still a bargain tho..Cheesy

I agree. That's some going saying it was nearly 0.00016 two weeks ago!

3.3 BTC then, would only of bought about 18,000 SPR
Trphy.io

50K SPR for 3,3 BTC is still a bargain tho..Cheesy
legendary

Trphy.io
legendary
$168, plus ongoing power costs:

"Bitnodes Launches 'Power-Efficient' Bitseed"

http://www.coindesk.com/bitnodes-launches-power-efficient-bitseed-rival/

But, WE, are going to pay people to host them - we've got this BTC node thing in the bag  Cool
legendary
.....If you didn't know, the code MrSpread left behind has a unique feature "decentralized reference nodes".

Something any clone of Dash/Darkcoin doesn't have (as far as im aware).

Dash uses reference nodes which eduffield controls. While dash users understand this is a temp solution the problem still exists.

MrSpread fixed this and adds huge value to the code.

I didn't know that!

Cool
legendary

Once the wallet is out (Due any time now) georgem can start working on releasing SN's to testnet.

And I get very useful help by CHAOSiTEC.

Within 1 week we will have a new more practical wallet ready to house servicenode maintenance.
Within 3 weeks servicenodes will be in testnet, with a 75% chance the current devteam can actually pull off a successful test and subsequent realese of SN's to mainnet.

Good estimation.

I am not good at estimating those things, all I can guarantee is that I am doing a thorough job.

After the new wallet is out, it is like a proof that I have good knowledge in Qt-Programming. For what it's worth, with every step I will want to prove that I have unlocked the next power level.

lol

$billions are going to be spent on 'FinTech'. You'll be a crypto Kung Fu master in no time.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114407/italian-insurance-giant-will-invest-125bn-in-fintech-startups
legendary
Nice wall at all the 6's!

Ha!  That's Otoh's calling card.  Buy walls with sequences of sixes...

I was going to buy a bunch last night, but I left my second phone with my 2FA on  it, now some of the bids have moved up, I think Tongue
legendary
Decentralize Everything
legendary
Decentralize Everything
Nice wall at all the 6's!

Ha!  That's Otoh's calling card.  Buy walls with sequences of sixes...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

Once the wallet is out (Due any time now) georgem can start working on releasing SN's to testnet.

And I get very useful help by CHAOSiTEC.

Within 1 week we will have a new more practical wallet ready to house servicenode maintenance.
Within 3 weeks servicenodes will be in testnet, with a 75% chance the current devteam can actually pull off a successful test and subsequent realese of SN's to mainnet.

Good estimation.

I am not good at estimating those things, all I can guarantee is that I am doing a thorough job.

After the new wallet is out, it is like a proof that I have good knowledge in Qt-Programming. For what it's worth, with every step I will want to prove that I have unlocked the next power level.

lol
Jump to: