Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 297. (Read 790393 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
I honestly didn't expect to see it this low again, I suppose I'll buy some btc.  Are we still a few weeks away from testnet, or has any progress been made recently?
I really should have kept my buy at 5k, oh well, hopefully my next week I'll have a little btc.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I honestly didn't expect to see it this low again, I suppose I'll buy some btc.  Are we still a few weeks away from testnet, or has any progress been made recently?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Will try to run a node also when it´s possiblee
legendary
Crypto since 2014
A few impressions about the new wallet:

Main new layout features:

• Main Categories and SubCategories (Wallet, Mining, etc...)
  • Constantly visible Header (with information about amount of SPR in your wallet and Recent Notifications)
  • Very similar design between Windows, Mac and Linux.(Using a design template with little differences between systems)
  • New Splashscreen
  • New OverView Screen (Welcoming Screen). To be discussed what we want to put there. (Maybe general information and reminders --> "you haven't made a backup in the last 10 days", etc...)

Main technical features:

• VanityAddress-Generator
  • Additional Graph NetHashRate in Mining Info Screen
  • New DNS Seeder + Full Nodes embedded

Will be ready very soon.

Stay tuned.
I really love the new wallet georgem, great work!
Is there an ETA for release? I can't wait to generate my vanity address. Smiley
Trphy.io
Lack of patience, I am sure price and hashrate will rise when testnet launches
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I have to say I'm really glad that I held onto a stash of my SpreadCoins because this is seeming to be a successful community takeover which is really nice to see in the CryptoWorld nowadays Smiley Good luck everyone and keep Spreading the LOVE!! Smiley

Yeah man! It is going steady, not that fast, but steady
Well like I said I always had faith in the concept of SpreadCoin which is why when it started to tank I still held onto a stash of them because I could see it coming back which it seems to be doing nicely.  Been seeing more and more people tweeting about Spreadcoin lately as well Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I also kept everything, as soon as servicenodes are implemented I am gonna run one or two Smiley

Looks like this will be one of those coins that might stick around for a while, hopefully
Trphy.io
I have to say I'm really glad that I held onto a stash of my SpreadCoins because this is seeming to be a successful community takeover which is really nice to see in the CryptoWorld nowadays Smiley Good luck everyone and keep Spreading the LOVE!! Smiley

Yeah man! It is going steady, not that fast, but steady
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
Lack of patience, I am sure price and hashrate will rise when testnet launches

Now is the mining and acumulation phase then the price and hashrate will skyroket
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
What's going on with the SPR hash rate and price?  Manipulation? It seems to have dropped significantly.  I don't mind since I still mine SPR.  More for me! :-)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Q.

What's stopping SPR from ever merging one or two services into 'official' Bitcoin sidechains?

So - when automated escrow starts out as a servicenode service. As it builds a customer base, it should be possible to merge into a sidechain when the technology to deploy sidechains is available.
legendary
Activity: 1456

• Constantly visible Header (with information about amount of SPR in your wallet and Recent Notifications)
  • Very similar design between Windows, Mac and Linux.(Using a design template with little differences between systems)
  • New Splashscreen
  • New OverView Screen (Welcoming Screen). To be discussed what we want to put there. (Maybe general information and reminders --> "you haven't made a backup in the last 10 days", etc...)

Main technical features:

Will be ready very soon.

Stay tuned.

Looking good.

Will be back at my base on Friday to test out E1ghtspace's VPS set-up video
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Seems like BCT is back?

Everybody, don't forget to create new passwords.
I changed my password when it was back before you posted this but it looks like Theymos reset the forum so now my posts are gone and my password is not changed like it used to be.

good to know, then better change the password once more.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Seems like BCT is back?

I changed my password when it was back before you posted this but it looks like Theymos reset the forum so now my posts are gone and my password is not changed like it used to be.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250

• New Splashscreen

Main technical features:

Will be ready very soon.

Stay tuned.

Great job! keep up the good work one of the best coin on the market
legendary
Activity: 1092
Looks like people are pricing in servicenodes not being in testnet by the end of the month.

It's not really a problem, but i think the market is correct.

Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work. Long live Spreadcoin! Roll Eyes
legendary
spreadcoin.info

• New Splashscreen

Main technical features:

Will be ready very soon.

Stay tuned.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Seems like BCT is back?

Jump to: