Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 42. (Read 790397 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
SERVICENODES
A servicenode is a node which runs continuously (24/7) on a server and which provides services within the spreadcoin network.

You have to pay a collateral to be able to install a servernode (in return your servicenode will earn a steady income).

This collateral is determined by a free market price discovery.

(No fix collateral. The price is allowed to fluctuate over time.)

what do i need for this?

apparently if you own x amount of spread then you will receive x amount of helium around august 1st.
 this probably will change due to the bitcoin segwit48  thingy (or wtf its called)happening around same time.
helium snapshot/ air drop 1 to 1  for all spreadcoin holders
and you keep your spread... yay!!  
And with 1000 helium you can  run a helium  masternode thingy ( that's  like an extra special mining thingy)
don't even ask me what a servicenode thingy is . haven't figured it out yet....... (i'm working on it)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18021099
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
SERVICENODES
A servicenode is a node which runs continuously (24/7) on a server and which provides services within the spreadcoin network.

You have to pay a collateral to be able to install a servernode (in return your servicenode will earn a steady income).

This collateral is determined by a free market price discovery.

(No fix collateral. The price is allowed to fluctuate over time.)

what do i need for this?
legendary
born once atheist
Why all the altcoin are dump?

same reason all are pump.....

wow! that was a big green candle this morning on trex
4.5btc buy @ 50k sat !  nice!

things that make you go hmmmmm!
legendary
born once atheist
So is this coin just a mining experiment or an actual rival for Litecoin?

I'm a buyer, not a lazy miner looking for free money, so I want to know if this is worth investing in.

a lazy miner? ... free money? ...

what the hell are you talking about mate? ...

miners are certainly NOT lazy - and if anything - work harder at getting coin than traders ...

how hard is it to buy a coin on an exchange - than to setup a system or farm and service maintain AND update to mine a coin ...

the balls you must have coming to a thread like this - that are mostly miners ... which this algo is renowned for ...

next time you want speak here in a the tone deaf manner you are currently - be aware that miners are the ones that DRIVE the blockchain - whether they be hardware miners - or software ( pos ) miners ... stop making yourself out to be a total buffoon ...

sheesh! ...

#crysx

+1000
thanx for that dude, you saved me the trouble and said it far better than i would've anyway Wink

tbh ... i do tend to be lazy in some ways, but certainly not when it comes to mining, just ask my wife Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
hi, I would like to know how many coins for masternode? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

I'm a buyer, not a lazy miner looking for free money, so I want to know if this is worth investing in.

a lazy miner? ... free money? ...

what the hell are you talking about mate? ...

miners are certainly NOT lazy - and if anything - work harder at getting coin than traders ...

how hard is it to buy a coin on an exchange - than to setup a system or farm and service maintain AND update to mine a coin ...

the balls you must have coming to a thread like this - that are mostly miners ... which this algo is renowned for ...

next time you want speak here in a the tone deaf manner you are currently - be aware that miners are the ones that DRIVE the blockchain - whether they be hardware miners - or software ( pos ) miners ... stop making yourself out to be a total buffoon ...

sheesh! ...

#crysx
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Why all the altcoin are dump?
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER

Activity: 238
*snip*

I’m not sure if this is your issue but
I believe you must have this line of code in your config file ....

mingprivkey=

though those instructions seem to infer its only needed with encrypted wallets so idk,
just throwing it out there...anyway I have it in my config file.

Thanks for the suggestion! I've now tried that, however still no luck sadly.  I'll try reinstalling my drivers after DDUing them next  Grin

all is well with you wallet ...

except for the mining rig allowances mate ...

add these two lines in your conf and restart the wallet ... then point the miner to the rpcport you have setup ...

Code:
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*

being older code - it allows the '192.168.*.*' setup - and doesnt enforce the full ip address designation ( ie - 192.168.0.0/24 ) ...

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1 - connect to the local wallet found on the 'local' address 127.0.0.1 ...
rpcallowip=192.168.*.* - allow all ips within the 192.168 address network ...

remember that only allow the the network addresses of YOUR network ...

so if your network is 10.10.x.x - then your allow designation will look like this ...

rpcallowip=10.10.*.*

hope this helps ...

#crysx

Thanks!  Still got the same issue, it's connecting and hashing but not using my gpu at all.  Must be a problem with my network somewhere.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Some of these problems seem to be basic mining configuration problems which google will quickly solve for any new miners that are lost.

...my problem right now is 1 of my trusty 750ti's died right as the hashrate skyrocketed, so now I'm sadly down to only 5 cards.  If only I had not sold off my other 14 cards back in 2015 when it seemed coins were dying everywhere Sad  (lost 1 gpu in 3.5yrs, so not bad overall.)
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
hey i'm trying to mine spreadcoin i set everything up nvidia gpus work fine but for amd gpus the sgminer says no sutable long-poll found for 127.0.0.1:41677 but it hashes and it changes diff from 178 to 180 and back every few minutes is this normal ?

and how much confirmation does bittrex need for balance to show up on exchange wallet ?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
*snip*

mingprivkey=

though those instructions seem to infer its only needed with encrypted wallets so idk,

Thanks for the suggestion! I've now tried that, however still no luck sadly.  I'll try reinstalling my drivers after DDUing them next  Grin

all is well with you wallet ...

except for the mining rig allowances mate ...

add these two lines in your conf and restart the wallet ... then point the miner to the rpcport you have setup ...

Code:
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*

being older code - it allows the '192.168.*.*' setup - and doesnt enforce the full ip address designation ( ie - 192.168.0.0/24 ) ...

rpcconnect=127.0.0.1 - connect to the local wallet found on the 'local' address 127.0.0.1 ...
rpcallowip=192.168.*.* - allow all ips within the 192.168 address network ...

remember that only allow the the network addresses of YOUR network ...

so if your network is 10.10.x.x - then your allow designation will look like this ...

rpcallowip=10.10.*.*

hope this helps ...

#crysx
*snip*

mingprivkey=

Thanks for the suggestion! I've now tried that, however still no luck sadly.  I'll try reinstalling my drivers after DDUing them next  Grin
legendary
born once atheist
Hoping someone can point out what I'm doing wrong here  Grin

I've followed both the video and text guide - https://github.com/spreadcoin-project/SpreadCoin-Wiki/wiki/Mining-Guide

I've set up my spreadcoin.conf as so (non encrypted wallet):

rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcpass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41677
port=41678
gen=0
server=1
addnode=5.35.253.206
addnode=94.23.23.194
addnode=52.17.253.8
addnode=37.59.18.108

and using the default .bat:

spreadminer -o http://127.0.0.1:41677 -u rpcuser -p rpcpass

Synced with the network as well, however when I goto mine on my GTX 1060 6GB using spreadminer_v0.1r3, I get about 60 kh/s and my gpu usage is at 0%

I've mined coins since BTC and never had an issue, so I guessing I'm being stupid and missing some obvious!

mingprivkey=

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

I've followed both the video and text guide - https://github.com/spreadcoin-project/SpreadCoin-Wiki/wiki/Mining-Guide

rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcpass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41677
port=41678
gen=0
server=1
addnode=5.35.253.206
addnode=94.23.23.194
addnode=52.17.253.8
addnode=37.59.18.108

Synced with the network as well, however when I goto mine on my GTX 1060 6GB using spreadminer_v0.1r3, I get about 60 kh/s and my gpu usage is at 0%

I've mined coins since BTC and never had an issue, so I guessing I'm being stupid and missing some obvious!

Something similar like my problem, I  start miner on AMD card, but find no shares, and process no WU ( at least that is what miner show in statistics)

rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcpass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41677
port=41678
gen=0
server=1
addnode=5.35.253.206
addnode=94.23.23.194
addnode=52.17.253.8
addnode=37.59.18.108

Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Is it possible to have all the rigs in the same lan, wining toward one same wallet so that i can have my "solo pool" and make sure i get some blocks?
Yes.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Is it possible to have all the rigs in the same lan, wining toward one same wallet so that i can have my "solo pool" and make sure i get some blocks?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Any one can help here:

1. I downloaded the wallet and run it and it has gone thru last 10 hrs sync up the network.
2. now I see the status is 0 hours behind

But the bar still shows message synchronising network......
and the wallet and also the network on top also show out of sync.

Any step I am missing?

FYI, I started using CPU to mine and it is producing some SPR as immature now, so the mining seems ok. Not sure what else is missing on the sync part.
I did not encrypt the wallet yet

not to piss on your parade...but with current difficulty, my cpu miner
will find  a block on average every 6 months.
are you sure your cpu actually mined a block?  
if so, you are either extremely lucky ,have a very powerful cpu or both.

i have no idea, i just want the wallet up for testing my other gpu so while waiting I run my CPU which is a NB i7.
and I see this at my out of sync wallet:
177.944535 SPR Immature.

What does this mean?? both my wallet and network still shows as out of sync. but the mining seems to produce the SPR and is increasing...

adding: it is so unreal.. it is 180+ now.. with $1/spr, this is $180??? how can i believe this.. am I dreaming or super super lucky??

as a newbie so dont know how this work. i just run the inbuilt miner for CPU.
But the Balance and unconfirm all shows 0

WTF.... my wallet sync now suddenly back to 143 weeks behind from 0 hours! and all my immature coin all GONE and reset to ZERO!!!

is SPR mining platform seems very very fishy and can change things just at their own wish!!???

so all my mining time are just doing them the free service! and they pocket all those SPR.. OMG!!

BAD BAD BAD......

Er, just sounds like you're having wallet connection problems tbh.  Many people have been mining SPR for years with no problems, I suspect that the problem is at your end.
Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl
Any one can help here:

1. I downloaded the wallet and run it and it has gone thru last 10 hrs sync up the network.
2. now I see the status is 0 hours behind

But the bar still shows message synchronising network......
and the wallet and also the network on top also show out of sync.

Any step I am missing?

FYI, I started using CPU to mine and it is producing some SPR as immature now, so the mining seems ok. Not sure what else is missing on the sync part.
I did not encrypt the wallet yet

not to piss on your parade...but with current difficulty, my cpu miner
will find  a block on average every 6 months.
are you sure your cpu actually mined a block?  
if so, you are either extremely lucky ,have a very powerful cpu or both.

i have no idea, i just want the wallet up for testing my other gpu so while waiting I run my CPU which is a NB i7.
and I see this at my out of sync wallet:
177.944535 SPR Immature.

What does this mean?? both my wallet and network still shows as out of sync. but the mining seems to produce the SPR and is increasing...

adding: it is so unreal.. it is 180+ now.. with $1/spr, this is $180??? how can i believe this.. am I dreaming or super super lucky??

as a newbie so dont know how this work. i just run the inbuilt miner for CPU.
But the Balance and unconfirm all shows 0

WTF.... my wallet sync now suddenly back to 143 weeks behind from 0 hours! and all my immature coin all GONE and reset to ZERO!!!

is SPR mining platform seems very very fishy and can change things just at their own wish!!???

so all my mining time are just doing them the free service! and they pocket all those SPR.. OMG!!

BAD BAD BAD......
Pages:
Jump to: