Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 72. (Read 790391 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Dear SpreadCoin Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

big scam come to coin

not big scam as dev

dev seem no care.

not many bitcoin enough pump shytcoin
dev work on coin serious?

i inveest if coin turn to worm

if no ok too

dev make big moon if dev well?

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
This is almost like som of my private keys for coins.....
look health worm coin

simple turn coin in worm

dev dev lot things

super moon inveest now

coin here make worm?
dev no worm coin dev

worm coin dev big moon make

wormcoin rise dirt at super moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTMdlcFiec

wormcoin no baghold here shyt coin.
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
I got some presents for you guys that you can unpack next week.  Cheesy

Not sure if trolling  Undecided

We have been promised so many things and have thus far seen so paltry few of them come to fruition. Nor even have we received explanations for why (aside from very general non-specific excuses).  Hoping for different results is nearing the point of insanity.

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
why coin not moon high?

dev not make nodes or other

no buy worthless coin

build poem for inveeestor sad no dev

i dont know bout yu, but me, well i usually shitonmythrone
legendary
born once atheist

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

hey guys! nice job on that there bitcoin pump ! Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Activity: 178
Nodes That Serve
I got some presents for you guys that you can unpack next week.  Cheesy

Not sure if trolling  Undecided
why coin not moon high?

dev not make nodes or other

no buy worthless coin

build poem for inveeestor sad no dev
Activity: 176
dev no has big brain

asscoin shyt bed dev do too

baghold mourn no moon

Ha, now you're living up to your potential
dev no has big brain

asscoin shyt bed dev do too

baghold mourn no moon
Activity: 176
bitcoin moon shyt on coin

dev no release as say

big dump stay happen no dev no worth

baghold big sacks of shyt
are u ok?

The evolution of his posts is hilarious

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sitonmythrone-903909

I just wish they were real haikus
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
let me represent you some very powerful tool:
translate.google.com
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

dev no release as say

are u ok?

dev no release as say

Activity: 171
Good summation, it lacks when he mentioned he would be working exclusively on spreadcoin full time...As an early adoper, it's beyond the point of frustration or believability. Georgem is taking a more holistic approach rather than building on anything and as a result the price has suffered and confidence has wavered to the point where delisting from the only exchange it's currently on remains a possibility. There are some great minds behind this project though, like coins101- a visionary in this space, who was instrumental in the early success of dash.

It ultimately is a coin of low risk high reward potential. Let's look at its price history. Servicenodes in testnet before mr. Spread's departure .0003. A mere mention of georgem's implementation within reach .00018; Almost an order of magnitude from where we currently stand. Imagine where we will be once, 100 more soons from now, servicenodes are actually released to mainnet.

People involved in crypto are generally myopic. That's a dim game to play. I'd rather georgem not address any of this and keep doing what he's doing. I'll wait.

From my perspective, 10m people use Blockchain.info to host a Bitcoin wallet (or they have 10m wallets, whatever your specific point of view), which is a sign something is wrong when you consider there are about 5,500 full Bitcoin nodes.

This is, by its very definition, a market imbalance. Not in terms of technical fear of the network not being able to cope. While there is that. My point of view is that this is a f huge opportunity. It's not a technical imbalance its a market distortion waiting for a solution.

* People don't want to run full nodes. But it's the safest option.

* People do want to run SPV's, in particular through their mobile, but it's the least safe option.

Do you see what I see in that diametrically opposed position?

No?

There are about 1.5bn PC's, but we are approaching 2.5bn smart phones. While PC adoption will plateau, the smart phone will continue to grow towards 5bn users.

So my design for a decentralized (bloody American spell checker on BCT) servicenode network that will create an encrypted link between an SPV and a full node, and then have those full nodes on a super fast rely network, is smack bang in the right space.

In fixing the SPV security model, you fix the Bitcoin lack of full nodes security model. The two positions are no longer diametrically opposed, they are aligned. You've fixed the market distortion, in a decentralized way.

So, I'm waiting to see what will happen before releasing this whitepaper.

The whitepaper is done, I've checked for available technology, it's a great commercial opportunity and it looks like it can address a market distortion enough to generate a business model around it.

Which is why I say, one way or another it will be built.

But lets see what happens next.

I think this is a fantastic direction. Georgem, where are you at with everything? I'd be willing to contribute to a bounty to enlist outside help if necessary.
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
Happy New Year to everyone!  Smiley

legendary
born once atheist
well gotta say it was a good year for bitcoin....  spreadcoin... um, not so much,
but hey, such is the world of crypto, its all good my friends!

quick year in review  comparison...

jan 1st 2016 bitcoin price...$434   1 year later.. $970 EDIT...$1020
jan 1st 2016 spreadcoin price...7.1k sat(then $.03...but spiked briefly to 23k, almost 10 cents)   ... today 1.7k sat (now $.016)

happy new year everyone and may all your crypto fortunes grow and prosper,
may the mining force be with you,
and of course...
GO SPREADCOIN!
Pages:
Jump to: