Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 88. (Read 790391 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Zettel-Dolphin
He just silently passed away one night. He was nearly 2 years old.

Farewell, sweet prince.

Even in his death, he looked cute.

I'm sorry to hear that.
My sincere condolences.

Wow, Dread Pirate Roberts cuteness level is OVER 9000!
I might get me a dwarf hamster myself one day.

-sf-
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
If you can load up Spreadcoind and Bitcoind within Spreadwallet and Spreadwallet allows you to control the deamon to send funds from either, then we should be able to get one deamon talking to another. From there, we should be able to get proofs out that someone is actually running a Bitcoin full node (or any coin full node).  

What do you mean with "one deamon talking to another" in this context?
A bitcoin node and a spreadcoin node CAN'T talk to each other.
The messages they send are incompatible.

But yes, I design Spreadwallet as a multi wallet, you as the user have complete control over the privatekeys of any wallet/coin you create or import into the Spreadwallet.

Well that's good news.

If Spreadwallet is a common application that can allow you to access either daemon, then you should be able to get Spreadwallet to act as the messenger between the two.
legendary
That's sad. Mr.Spread is officially gone.

You'll have to active private send within ServiceNodes in honour of DPR.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
If you can load up Spreadcoind and Bitcoind within Spreadwallet and Spreadwallet allows you to control the deamon to send funds from either, then we should be able to get one deamon talking to another. From there, we should be able to get proofs out that someone is actually running a Bitcoin full node (or any coin full node).  

What do you mean with "one deamon talking to another" in this context?
A bitcoin node and a spreadcoin node CAN'T talk to each other.
The messages they send are incompatible.

But yes, I design Spreadwallet as a multi wallet, you as the user have complete control over the privatekeys of any wallet/coin you create or import into the Spreadwallet.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
I was actually hoping I could borrow Mr. Spread from Georgem and have Mr. Spread be the all-mighty ruler. I would just be a figurehead for Mr. Spread's conniving plans for world domination.  Grin

I'm sorry to inform you that Mr. Spread has died a few weeks ago.  Embarrassed
That's what dwarf hamsters do, you know... just live 2 years on average. Was a sad, sad day, but we got over it.
I wasn't sure when or if to report it to you guys.... it was just too heart breaking.

He just silently passed away one night. He was nearly 2 years old.

Farewell, sweet prince.

Even in his death, he looked cute.

So... about a month before Mr. Spread died we obtained a new dwarf hamster, a female, born end of july. (I'll show her another time).
So I built another cage for her.
Then after Mr. Spread's death, we thought we would get us a new boy dwarf hamster, since we had an empty cage now.

And we found an incredibly rare specimen:

A boy dwarf hamster, with very rare colors, born in the middle of august 2016.

Since you, rhinomonkey, have been extremely helpful with the donations you made (top donor!) towards the development of the Spreadwallet,
I asked you if you wanted to become this little guy's god father. You agreed and already found a name for him.

So I'd like to now publicly present to everybody...

DreadPirateRoberts!

He's the chief scientist overlooking the Spreadwallet. I'm his main employee right now.

@coins101, Mr. Spread would make you Chief Imagineering General.

Hm, DreadPirateRoberts would probably say that Imagineering is not something to centralize but something that everybody should do.
He'd probably invite everybody to write whitepapers and give their input, lol Cheesy

He likes to stare upwards into the sky all the time, as if he knows something about spreadcoin's destination!

Everybody please welcome our newest member: DreadPirateRobers, godson of Rhinomonkey.
legendary
* Bitcoin has Bitcoin Classic
* Ethereum has Ethereum Classic
* ZCash has ZClassic

You ain't shit if you ain't got a Classic fork.

This is a pre-Ann that I am launching SpreadClassic in the New Year. Maybe through an ICO. Not sure yet.
legendary
..…

I suppose the features of Spreadwallet will be close to what georgem already specified:

A multi wallet that can handle multiple coins/chains.
Some kind of management and control tools for full nodes that run in your local network.
Some kind of explorer, maybe a few gimmicks (support for Raspberry, TREZOR, Paperwallets, etc..) and that would be it.

In what specific way the Spreadwallet will interact with Servicenodes is probably too soon to specify,
since - you know - Servicenodes don't exist yet.  Roll Eyes

I could be wrong though, but that's what I get out of it. Georgem?

-sf-

I actually need to know if Spreadwallet is going to be able to allow you to control your private keys for any coin.

legendary
spreadcoin.info
Georgem?

Yep, pretty good summary.

I was just about to answer myself, lol  Grin
Zettel-Dolphin
Just waiting to clarify a few things about Spreadwallet (did I say that before already? Head it getting a bit like Java, lots of memory leaks)

What about Java? Couldn't understand you.

I suppose the features of Spreadwallet will be close to what georgem already specified:

A multi wallet that can handle multiple coins/chains.
Some kind of management and control tools for full nodes that run in your local network.
Some kind of explorer, maybe a few gimmicks (support for Raspberry, TREZOR, Paperwallets, etc..) and that would be it.

In what specific way the Spreadwallet will interact with Servicenodes is probably too soon to specify,
since - you know - Servicenodes don't exist yet.  Roll Eyes

I could be wrong though, but that's what I get out of it. Georgem?

-sf-
Zettel-Dolphin
I welcome President Trump. (Lord Pepe has blessed him, praise KEK.  Grin )

High 5, I welcome The Donald too.

No amount of lube in the whole world can help the liberals/leftists with their BUTTHURT now!

That's why I hoped Trump would win, just to see all the SJWs and leftist's brains explode!

Smiley

-sf-
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
I'm declaring myself "leader" of my own micronation by the way. Official currency will be Spreadcoin, and the nation's income will come from Service Nodes. Let me know if anyone wants to join.  Cool

It is not geographically specific, so don't worry, no need to move onto a small island off the coast of some giant state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Rose_Island

(Don't want to risk being taken down by a naval force)  Tongue

An idea whose time has come....btw, will you be King, or Queen?  Grin

I was actually hoping I could borrow Mr. Spread from Georgem and have Mr. Spread be the all-mighty ruler. I would just be a figurehead for Mr. Spread's conniving plans for world domination.  Grin

So are you in or what? I have a feeling Mr. Spread would make you Chief Imagineering General.
legendary
I'm declaring myself "leader" of my own micronation by the way. Official currency will be Spreadcoin, and the nation's income will come from Service Nodes. Let me know if anyone wants to join.  Cool

It is not geographically specific, so don't worry, no need to move onto a small island off the coast of some giant state.

An idea whose time has come....btw, will you be King, or Queen?  Grin
Ni dieu ni maître

legendary
While you kick yourself for not investing in Trumpcoin, more Wikileaks of the DSDN Whitepaper:

(needs a bit of editing for typos)

Just waiting to clarify a few things about Spreadwallet (did I say that before already? Head it getting a bit like Java, lots of memory leaks)

Some //dev trolling

legendary
spreadcoin.info
I think this will be like Brexit, nothing bad will happen, only lots of fearmongering before and after.

I welcome President Trump. (Lord Pepe has blessed him, praise KEK.  Grin )

To me, even politics is about "Decentralize Everything".
More decentralization: good
More centralization: bad

And much like Brexit was a big FUCK YOU to the EU centralizers,
Trump (and the Movement behind him) is a big FUCK YOU to the globalist establishment.

2016 is a good year.

The monster Angela Merkel is the next in line, ...
Germany needs to have its FUCK YOU moment soon, they are hurting...  Sad

Praise KEK, blessed be his name, and if Pepe wills it, more FUCK YOU'S to be heard soon!

Now back to work, ... sorry couldn't resist making this post.  Cool
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
Nov 9 - World day of mourning
Somebody tweet that...
Ni dieu ni maître
Bitcoin is going to need all of the help it can get if the USD tanks because of this election - lots of new users and higher transaction volume due to price... GO SPREADCOIN!
Ni dieu ni maître

It bought up to about 19 cents. It's crazy that even at 19 cents, the market-cap is only 1 million. Still relatively small.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
georgem has another .205 or so BTC incoming

BTW, I forgot to publicly thank you for the donation you made a while back.

Thanks a lot, just2laff
Pages:
Jump to: