Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 224. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 101
Do you guys think the price of Spreadcoin will ever recover? Huh
No, SPR is dead. Sell it now.

Damn, still 0/6 confirmations. I'm late again. What a slowpoke.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

no sell them all to me Tongue

Hehe i just got my next batch of BTC from Cryptsy - it is now confirming.  I want more!  Upto 3600 SPR today.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250

no sell them all to me Tongue
legendary

I hope not today - i want to keep buying!
Activity: 406
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
SOLO-MINING IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAKE UP,MINERS!! Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
From 60k to 15k and no buy orders to help these poor fucks with their bags.

Rest in piss, Shitcoin!

Amen

These jerks will just scream louder and louder denying everything, claiming fud.

Go back and look at the posts from some of these people.  Same thing different coin.  

Assholes with optimized miners and private pools those are the people yelling fud.
Activity: 379
My apologies, I mistakenly said "one month" when in fact the 80k SPR wallet went AWOL on the day of launch.
Do you have some troubles with measuring time intervals?  Grin

Apparently I do because I was right the first time with my "one month" statement.

My previous post will be deleted.

How many donated coins did you recieve ?
80K+ Grin
check thishttp://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SPR&top_addresses=100
 the NO.1 is Mr.spread and you can see 80k SPR sent to another address

good chance number 1 is bittrex.
Activity: 128
Merit: 101
My apologies, I mistakenly said "one month" when in fact the 80k SPR wallet went AWOL on the day of launch.

Apparently I do because I was right the first time with my "one month" statement.

80K+ Grin
Today you are Mr. Spread?

80K+ Grin
check thishttp://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SPR&top_addresses=100
 the NO.1 is Mr.spread and you can see 80k SPR sent to another address
Activity: 210

Several pages later addresses for donations were published, you can find them there. It was less then 80k.

80K+ Grin
Activity: 379
there are days I think moderated threads are a blessing, although I am a strong proponent of freedom of speech. Anyway, the freedom of spread will do for now, I caught some Wink
Activity: 268

You're boring as fuck with this crap....
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Bad news  Sad
I was too careless and lost all my mined spreadcoins. I contacted several data recovery companies and most probably it will be impossible to recover my wallet. Without these spreadcoins I will have no incentive to futher develop and support SpreadCoin.

Sorry for wasting your time with this cryptocurrency Sad

I think I found a way to recover my spreadcoins but you may not like it.

As I lost my wallet.dat I don't know exactly what blocks I mined and exactly how many coins I had.
I can approximately determine block before which my lost coins are situated. Everyone who have mined coins before this block will send them to him/herself (this can be made automatic). This will mean that this coins are not mine. Then, using some hack and releasing a new client I can send myself amount of the rest coins (or maybe less, say 80%).

This rasises two concerns:
1. What if someone will forgot to send coins to him/herself? These coins will still be spendable so he/she will not lost them. This raises the second concern:
2. What if I am a scammer and want just to double my coins, keeping old ones and getting new ones? The only way to prevent this that I see is to limit the percentage of presumably lost coins that can be spend but this is not trivial.

What do you think about such a plan? Is it acceptable in you opinion?

P.S. This way there is no need for anyone to donate coins to me.

And you guys fell for this ?! Shocked

You allegedly easymined 80k during the first month DAY and neglected to create a single back up ?

No cold storage. Nary a private key to be found.

GTFO !

SPR is dirt cheap,stop bashing here!

lol, says the idiot trying to lower the price with lies.
nobody is trying to lower the price,the price is there,the choice of market.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
From 60k to 15k and no buy orders to help these poor fucks with their bags.

Rest in piss, Shitcoin!

Amen
@Mr.spread,please update the title of this topic ,for solo-mine is cracked by http://spr.nonce-pool.com.
Mr.spread ,are you there,please update the title.

Nothing needs to be updated as you information is wrong...
why dont you take a minute to verify it ?
same back at ya... this has been explained a few posts earlier...
http://spr.nonce-pool.com works pretty well  with SPR  Grin

LOL - I clicked on your pool link and tried to make an account.  Invite only?  I can't even see block finds under statistics.  Please post a screenshot of the pool working with a verifiable block so we can put your bs to bed.
You can PM nonce-pool to get a invitation,then mine happyly. Grin
Activity: 210
LOL - I clicked on your pool link and tried to make an account.  Invite only?  I can't even see block finds under statistics.  Please post a screenshot of the pool working with a verifiable block so we can put your bs to bed.
A few pages owner of this "pool" confirmed that there are no pools for SpreadCoin.
legendary
Please please hit my .00017 buy wall again and again - please please please.
Jump to: