Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 223. (Read 810085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
I'm new to this. How do you set a up a masternode?

We will start the testing of the masternodes very soon (within the next 24 hours I believe).

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=31.0

But this is only testnet for now. If everything goes well you can soon install a masternode or two and earn money consistently this way.

Stay tuned and follow our forum.

http://spreadcointalk.org
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Woah what a shit storm to wake up too!! I suggest anyone claiming that this "pool" exists post a screenshot of them mining through this pool or quit FUDDING this coin! I mean why all of a sudden literally 1 day before the testnet for the new masternodes system does ALL OF A SUDDEN this FUD come out about their being a "PRIVATE" pool for SpreadCoin but no one will post the evidence that this is a legit mining site? So unless someone can OFFICIALLY prove that this pool works then I would appreciate if you quit FUDDING and trying to destroy this community and this coin PLEASE AND THANK YOU!! Cheers
you want to see a screen shot??
wait for a while,I'll post one soon,give me a minute  Grin
damn ,how to upload a pic at bitcointalk?
keep your pic... nobody wants your crap talk...
It's not crap,it is the solid evidence . Grin Grin
I've registered a account on https://sfx.io/tag/bitcoin,hope it works with pic
Woah what a shit storm to wake up too!! I suggest anyone claiming that this "pool" exists post a screenshot of them mining through this pool or quit FUDDING this coin! I mean why all of a sudden literally 1 day before the testnet for the new masternodes system does ALL OF A SUDDEN this FUD come out about their being a "PRIVATE" pool for SpreadCoin but no one will post the evidence that this is a legit mining site? So unless someone can OFFICIALLY prove that this pool works then I would appreciate if you quit FUDDING and trying to destroy this community and this coin PLEASE AND THANK YOU!! Cheers
It's not crap,it is the solid evidence . Grin Grin
legendary
spreadcoin.info
My 1500 spread was worth 1 Bitcoin over a week ago. Now its 1/3 of that. Bit worried.

Don't sell before you installed a spread masternode or two and rethought. The dumpfudster wants you to sell!
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Damn it - seems they are running out of steam.  No more sells :-(  I just had my next .4 BTC clear... 
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
THAT was the panic selling I was hoping to see!

Outstanding.  We're ready to move forward now that non-believers have their holdings lessened.  Let's bring on the masternodes.
legendary
My 1500 spread was worth 1 Bitcoin over a week ago. Now its 1/3 of that. Bit worried.

hang tight - and stay the course.  You only lose if you sell.  Take the opportunity and buy more...
legendary
spreadcoin.info
LOL - person just put up 16,000 plus SPR for sale at .00018+ and tried to scare everyone.  The first 1600 SPR bought instantly then the sell order came down!  LOL

haha, he's starting to feel some pain... must be his pain threshold.
legendary
LOL - anyone notice the SPR network hashrate below 4 - if this was pool mineable it would not be lower!  LOL - I like this.  At least for the purchasing aspect.  It took me months to mine the pile i have and now i have over doubled it in today alone.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
we are #4 bittrex GO GO GO  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Okay, Lets look at the coding for this Statistic page on this "pool"

Code:

General Statistics

Notice that the block Explorer link is for litecoin,

Under current difficulty link it goes to allchains.info which went up for sale on December 27th 2014.

Very suspicious.  

Yes, it's all part of this coordinated FUDDUMP. Or shall I say DUMPFUD. Dumpfudsters at work!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Okay, Lets look at the coding for this Statistic page on this "pool"

Code:

General Statistics

Pool Hash Rate60062.43328 KH/s
Current Total Miners10
Current Block240270
Current Difficulty63.79533122

Notice that the block Explorer link is for litecoin,

Under current difficulty link it goes to allchains.info which went up for sale on December 27th 2014.

Very suspicious.  

legendary
LOL - person just put up 16,000 plus SPR for sale at .00018+ and tried to scare everyone.  The first 1600 SPR bought instantly then the sell order came down!  LOL
legendary
Damn-it - someone please sell into my .000175 buy order!  Please Please....
legendary
Merit: 1000
Finally my balance is 10k SPR  Smiley
Selling everything to buy little bit more   Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org
Pool Hash Rate60062.43328 KH/s
Current Total Miners10
Current Block240270
Current Difficulty63.79533122