Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 367. (Read 810079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Guys, to my mind, we are in need of other exchange. I dont want to deal with C-CEX anymore. If you have some problems with deposit — it`s your problem, and you must pay for solution. More than that, Support is answering for a long time. It seems, the owners doesn`t know anything about customer loyalty.
Pay for solution when it's not your fault? Are you joking?
You guys better take your coins out of that scam and contact bittrex asap.
let's vote on bter,if you have some BTR. Wink

I thought bter have been implicated in the bitbay debacle?

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Such an excellent coin as SPR deserves a better and bigger exchange soon. Grin
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I wouldn't call C-CEX a scam, they are not stealing coins. Although this 0.5 BTC fee for solving problems is bad, it should be free or at least much cheaper.

The exchange works fine, but 0,5 btc for service is way too much.
I have never paid a single satoshi for a support ticket at any exchange. This is shocking lol.
Is this an extraordinary problem/case or something? Are they charging for every support ticket?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I wouldn't call C-CEX a scam, they are not stealing coins. Although this 0.5 BTC fee for solving problems is bad, it should be free or at least much cheaper.

The exchange works fine, but 0,5 btc for service is way too much.
legendary
Activity: 1092
The more exchange,the better.
I guess some exchanges will add SPR on their own in the next couple of months.

Thats also what I think.
The more exchange,the better.
I guess some exchanges will add SPR on their own in the next couple of months.
Activity: 210
Activity: 189
I think every exchange for more that has a good reputation, sooner or later may have a problem, does not make it a bad thing, however these errors help in the improvement of services provided.
Activity: 210
The current plan is to integrate DarkCoin features, there is no definite timeline, reviewing DarkCoin source code will definitely take some time. I have sent DarkCoin devs info about another potential bug. It may not be a bug though, if some checks in source code are only for historical reasons and will not fail for newer blocks.

Price for launching a masternode isn't set yet.

EDIT: according to Duffield it is not a bug but he still patched it for consistency.
Guys, to my mind, we are in need of other exchange. I dont want to deal with C-CEX anymore. If you have some problems with deposit — it`s your problem, and you must pay for solution. More than that, Support is answering for a long time. It seems, the owners doesn`t know anything about customer loyalty.
I would buy some but I will not deposit to ccex scam.
When masternodes and darksend finished,I expect 5GH/s hashrate.

Are there any indications on how many Spreadcoins you will need to operate a masternode?  Is there a rough timeline for the introduction of masternodes to Spreadcoin?

I'm hoping for 1000SPR collateral and a 50-50 block reward split.  1440 blocks per day... Smiley

I'm interested to hear what the roadmap for the next few months for this coin is.  Maybe I'll get some more info as the US wakes up.  I've read pretty much all of this thread and can't find much in terms of concrete plans from the devs but could easily be missing something.  Not many clues in Github either.

Decentralized mining is your dream thelonecrouton!   
Dev is working on a roadmap and make a plan for that.

Are there any indications on how many Spreadcoins you will need to operate a masternode?  Is there a rough timeline for the introduction of masternodes to Spreadcoin?
I guess around 1000 SPR is needed.
legendary
Decentralize Everything

I'm hoping for 1000SPR collateral and a 50-50 block reward split.  1440 blocks per day... Smiley

I'm interested to hear what the roadmap for the next few months for this coin is.  Maybe I'll get some more info as the US wakes up.  I've read pretty much all of this thread and can't find much in terms of concrete plans from the devs but could easily be missing something.  Not many clues in Github either.

Decentralized mining is your dream thelonecrouton!   
legendary
Activity: 966

legendary
Decentralize Everything

Ok guys, check this out;

Do you like the colour of the icons? Should they all be the same colour as the first one or is it ok? If someone likes it the way it is i'll submit a pull request.
sky blue is my favorite colour.
legendary
Decentralize Everything
Also, any idea what caused the huge hash rate jump last night?  Can't all be CPU miners...  Maybe it is a idiosyncrasy of the Spreadcoin QT but the network hashrate was only reported as 3Mhps last night and its over 2Ghps today.  Have I misunderstood something or have you attracted hundreds of new miners overnight?
It was around 1 Gh/s. Did you really saw 3 Mh/s? Maybe it was old hashrate shown during sync?

You are indeed correct, it was during sync.  Apologies, didn't realise that the historical hashrate was in the blockchain.

Still a big jump in mining though! Even if not as huge as I first thought  Wink
Jump to: