Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 369. (Read 810079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Page 66! A milestone.

This is post 1316.   Take the two ones out and add them together = 2.  2 x 3 = 6.     =66   Illuminati confirmed
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is there a white paper on how pools are prevented? Did you just remove the RPC commands for it? We may be interested in adding a Spread market on Excoin after learning more and reviewing the sourcecode.
Yes, there a whitepaper, it is here: http://spreadcoin.net/files/SpreadCoin-WhitePaper.pdf
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
Is there a white paper on how pools are prevented? Did you just remove the RPC commands for it? We may be interested in adding a Spread market on Excoin after learning more and reviewing the sourcecode.
Activity: 126
Hi, guys. C-CEX asks me for 0.5 btc via my lost spr (3000). What do you think about it?
I really ,really hope SPR gets listed by bter.com,bter is bigger and more secure than c-cex.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Since 3k is worth more than 0.5 BTC you probably should pay it.
Yep, but I suppose, that it is so expensive for "3 click of mouse" and 10 min of admin`s time.
$200 / 10 minutes is very good pay. Why is it so expensive? You should ask.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Yep, but I suppose, that it is so expensive for "3 click of mouse" and 10 min of admin`s time.

Yeah, it's a bit steep.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 479
starting to wish i never sold that 1000 i mined back before the hashrate started jumping. haha i'm not a miner so a bit naive with regards to the minign economics Grin
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Hi, guys. C-CEX asks me for 0.5 btc via my lost spr (3000). What do you think about it?
Activity: 13
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'd like to extend a big thank you from the Darkcoin community to your developer, Mr Spread, for finding a vulnerability in the code and allowing eduffield to fix it quickly . You have someone with actual skill as a developer behind your coin.

Thank you again and good luck with spreadcoin!
Activity: 126
100k $ marketcap. Now I hope for top100 on the coinmarketcap.com, so more people will notice SPR.
When the price reaches 100K sato,SPR will be TOP 50.
Activity: 127
Merit: 101
100k $ marketcap. Now I hope for top100 on the coinmarketcap.com, so more people will notice SPR.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!

X15 is not better than X11. Both of them are as secure (or as insecure) as the first of the algorithms used (Blake). Possibly as insecure as the weakest of the 11 algos (i'm still trying to prove that formally, but my math is falling short, so i asked for a friend who is an experienced cryptographer for help). If that is really the case, then X15 is even weaker, since it has 15 points of failure instead of just 11.

Only advantage of X15 is that there is no FPGA for it yet (but, as for X11, it is not hard to build one, since the algorithms used are all NIST competitors and all were required to have published FPGA implementations). But then, the signature part of spreadX11 does the trick better than adding 4 extra algos. (and makes the algorithm stronger, since now to break spread you need to break sha2, ECDSA and blake, not only blake)
Activity: 518
I mine ok with HD7970/280x. But when I mine with a HD7850 2GB, it crashes and spews out a bunch of error syntax. Does anyone have a conf for the HD7850?
What errors? Can you please paste them here?
If it starts with "LLVM ERROR: Cannot select" then you need to update your drivers.

Not that error, but a different error. I'll post it later on when I can get back to it.
Activity: 210
I mine ok with HD7970/280x. But when I mine with a HD7850 2GB, it crashes and spews out a bunch of error syntax. Does anyone have a conf for the HD7850?
What errors? Can you please paste them here?
If it starts with "LLVM ERROR: Cannot select" then you need to update your drivers.
Activity: 379
Suddenly regretting all those weeks I only mined with 2 cores instead of 4 haha. I knew this thing had legs once people noticed!
same for me Wink
Activity: 518
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Activity: 34
why x11 ? Change to x15 Cry
Jump to: