Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 411. (Read 810079 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Added to OP bounty for GPU miner:

GPU miner
Make a GPU miner for SpreadCoin and get reward for it. I will test your miner on my Radeon R9 280X and pay you 10000 SPR per MH/s (e.g. for 1.2 MH/s you will get 12000 SPR). It must work on Windows and Linux and it must be released under open source license on github. Notice that currently there is no way to make external miner because wallet doesn't implement necessary functionality but I'm working on it. You can contact me if you need any guidance about mining algorithm or interaction between miner and wallet.
Activity: 221
When I can read ane technical info about SpreadX11 details?
Best!
There is the whitepaper. It is basically X11 plus things added to protect from pools.

I have asked because wondering how it is safe from gpu mining.
Like CPU coins but if it's x11 then gpu miners will appear soon, or maybe even now some people mine using private gpu miner.
Best!
There is the whitepaper. It is basically X11 plus things added to protect from pools.
Activity: 221
Best!
By the way, Mr. Spread, why don't you set up some bounty for GPU miner? If you don't have funds for it you can open fund so others can donate.
I will set up a bounty, I have funds (only spreadcoins) and I will make this bounty depended on miner's hashrate, that is the faster is your miner the more reward you will get for it. I will also need to make necessary modifications to client, right now it is not possible to create external miners without modifying client.

To attract more people we can set up a bounty in bitcoins if someone wants to donate.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
By the way, Mr. Spread, why don't you set up some bounty for GPU miner? If you don't have funds for it you can open fund so others can donate.
Activity: 145
Anyone working on GPU miner? Maybe someone have connections with developers of miners? GPU miner would greatly improve health of SpreadCoin, it will protect us from botnets (at least partially).
yes,GPU miner is quite neccessary now.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
ahh ok. that makes sense, thanks  Grin
I've never been able to mine before this. Thanks for this opportunity.

Anyone now why I'm getting only ~6.47 SPR per block and not 6.66? Where does the remaining go?
Reward is decreasing over time, like in Bitcoin but smoothly.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
I've never been able to mine before this. Thanks for this opportunity.

Anyone now why I'm getting only ~6.47 SPR per block and not 6.66? Where does the remaining go?
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
I like this coin because it has in wallet mining. No pools.
I hope you can spread it to more people and find a use for it.

Anyone working on GPU miner? Maybe someone have connections with developers of miners? GPU miner would greatly improve health of SpreadCoin, it will protect us from botnets (at least partially).
Is this a client bug? 22000006 SPR generated.
Yes, it is a bug in displaying information, thanks for reporting it. I will fix it.
My E3 hasn't mined any block in the past hours.  Angry
Activity: 177
Merit: 101
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is this a client bug? 22000006 SPR generated.
https://i.imgur.com/pFSSVDO.png
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Decided to create subreddit, after all, we need some publicity. Here it is:http://www.reddit.com/r/Spreadcoin/. Please add it to the OP.
Nice, added to OP.

Has anybody contacted poloniex to list SPR?
I contacted all major exchanges and several small ones. Some added SpreadCoin to voting list, some replied with something like "thanks for contacting us, we will review your request", some just ignored it. Only AllCrypt added it (I didn't contact BetaShareX, they added it by their own initiative).
I don't know why no mainstream exchange platform has listed SPR Huh

Because they are all pay to be listed.  Some have voting, but more often than not you'll see coins added from no where. Unless you can overwhelm the voting or have higher volume on the existing exchanges. Social Media would help to get attention too.
Decided to create subreddit, after all, we need some publicity. Here it is:http://www.reddit.com/r/Spreadcoin/. Please add it to the OP.
Nice, added to OP.

I contacted all major exchanges and several small ones. Some added SpreadCoin to voting list, some replied with something like "thanks for contacting us, we will review your request", some just ignored it. Only AllCrypt added it (I didn't contact BetaShareX, they added it by their own initiative).
I don't know why no mainstream exchange platform has listed SPR Huh
Decided to create subreddit, after all, we need some publicity. Here it is:http://www.reddit.com/r/Spreadcoin/. Please add it to the OP.
Nice, added to OP.

Any ideas about spreading the word about our coin?
Jump to: