Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 406. (Read 810079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
What's happened? the net hash rate is 18MH/S+
Is somebody mining with GPU miner???
If this is happening, then GPU development needs to be prioritised. If only one person is getting all of the coins, then some people might just give up mining. And Spreadcoin might fail.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
What's happened? the net hash rate is 18MH/S+
Is somebody mining with GPU miner???
Activity: 210
We have irc channel #spreadcoin at freenode.net (web interface). Not much is happening there right now.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Should we wait for the GPU miner before we try to get onto a more populat exchange? E.g. Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
What do you think about current net hashrate?  Shocked
Somebody testing GPU miner?
or just the effect of the greater medialization?
Price also goes up.

Last 24 hours (testing out plotting)
Activity: 221
What do you think about current net hashrate?  Shocked

Hashpower 3x bigger than yesterday! Interesting...
Activity: 127
Merit: 101
Price also goes up.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Well, I just read all 29 pages of the Spreadcoin thread. I feel like I am part of the community now!
I feel SPR may the next market hit when GPU miner is ready and the big exchange list it.
keep mining ..... Grin
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Well, I just read all 29 pages of the Spreadcoin thread. I feel like I am part of the community now!
Activity: 189
legendary
Activity: 1092
Activity: 168
Logo contest

See this post for the list of what you should make. Logo must be at least 512x512 and must look fine even when scaled to 16x16.

Submission:
1. Time frame - 10-16 November (UTC).
2. Post your work in this thread and PM me. You can post any intermediate variants and ask others what they think but PM me only with the final edition of your logo.
3. Number of submissions per person is not limited but I recommend you to make one or two good versions instead of ten bad.

Voting:
1. Time frame - 17-23 November.
2. Poll results will only will be visible only after the poll.
3. You can choose as many variants as you want.

Rewards:
First place - 5000 SPR, your logo will be used and your name will be added to the 'About' dialog and the readme (if you want).
Second place - 2000 SPR
Third place - 1000 SPR

These rewards will go to different people (if some places will be occupied by the same person than duplicates will be skipped). If you want you can announce additional rewards for the winners, I will add them to this post.

Winner will need to share all the original source files used to produce the logo (like *.psd or files from whatever editor you will use).
Bump!!
Some volunteers?? Nice coin need nice logo!
LOL. Twitter suggested me to follow various cryptocoins related accounts. I pressed 'follow' and it continued suggesting me other accounts so I just kept pressing 'follow' until it suddenly suggested me to follow justin bieber. I almost pressed this damned button but stopped in the last moment Grin
Mr. Spread, do you want our logo to be 512x512 so that it can go into the wallet?
Currently the maximum size which is used is 256x256. I tried to put it into the wallet, it seems acceptable but larger logo definitely won't hurt. I updated the rules with the requirement of the 512x512 logo and also added the following requirement:
Winner will need to share all the original source files used to produce the logo (like *.psd or files from whatever editor you will use).

Sounds good! I can't wait to see some people's logos.

Is the updated code (with the logo in the wallet) on the Github repo?
There is a pull request. I haven't merged it yet. Considering that we will use 512x512 logo it may need to be changed.
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Mr. Spread, do you want our logo to be 512x512 so that it can go into the wallet?
Currently the maximum size which is used is 256x256. I tried to put it into the wallet, it seems acceptable but larger logo definitely won't hurt. I updated the rules with the requirement of the 512x512 logo and also added the following requirement:

Yep, can be modified or size changed

edit clarify
legendary
Crypto since 2014

legendary
Crypto since 2014

Edit:
Here is a logo. I made it better, I think.

Do you guys like this color combination? Please leave suggestions.
Does anyone think the lines are too much?
Jump to: