Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 430. (Read 810079 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
another shit XXX coins? looks likely this is made by BBL and PPL's author.

obviously not the same guy. If so, the coin's name should be DDL.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
another shit XXX coins? looks like this is made by BBL and PPL's author.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
New version: all Darkcoin graphics were replaced + there are small fixes for block explorer.
I set up a DNS seed and a SpreadCoin node on the server (its ip address is built into the wallet), so connectivity should be better now (although it already was quite good).
Also, I built an OS X wallet but I didn't test it, if you will try it please let me know whether it works or not.

Download
Source code
Windows wallet
Mac OS X wallet
Activity: 644
We need more miners of this coin. It is a good coin: no premine, fair launch, still solo-minable by wallet.
Would be nice if some pool (or the Dev) would be able to adapt some miner code in order for it to be minable with pools. It is X11 with an adaption in the timestamp code: 64 bit instead of 32 bit. Any poolowner around that has the skills to work on this?

Dev, what are your plans for now? Because if things go on like they go now, this coin will die soon  Sad

coin is already death hahaha... no reason for put energie in this. just stop here. go to 1 of the 10000 other alt coins released this week, at least they have a normall op and promises ( yeah promises, also not more then that haha) but at least, a promise ^^

i suggest: cannabiscoin, dev who show himself, shops what accept the coin, rising prise, no promises but facts.
Even if u dont smoke cannabis, that coin is a good investment, pure because the dev is also a shop owner, and a farmer. ( he post pictures about his progress etc in real life.. )
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
We need more miners of this coin. It is a good coin: no premine, fair launch, still solo-minable by wallet.
Would be nice if some pool (or the Dev) would be able to adapt some miner code in order for it to be minable with pools. It is X11 with an adaption in the timestamp code: 64 bit instead of 32 bit. Any poolowner around that has the skills to work on this?

Dev, what are your plans for now? Because if things go on like they go now, this coin will die soon  Sad
Activity: 177
Merit: 101

maybe ocminer?
Activity: 628
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
We have a new logo (not made by me):

Splash screen is in process.

Next step is to make online block explorer and dns seed for automatic peer discovery, also a website is necessary. Don't expect all of this to happen instantly because I'm the only developer behind this coin and I work in my free time.

When all those infrastructure issues will be solved I will think about implementing some unique features for this coin. I have several sketchy ideas but I don't like to give promises that I wouldn't be able to fulfill, so I will not currently elaborate on them more until developing them in more details.
OK thanks for the little update , with the future plans not asking for promises , more of a idea on were you are taking it , eg mudmap , but getting a few blocks and building nice , keep us up to date!!

Next step is to make online block explorer and dns seed for automatic peer discovery, also a website is necessary. Don't expect all of this to happen instantly because I'm the only developer behind this coin and I work in my free time.

When all those infrastructure issues will be solved I will think about implementing some unique features for this coin. I have several sketchy ideas but I don't like to give promises that I wouldn't be able to fulfill, so I will not currently elaborate on them more until developing them in more details.

Thanks for the update  Smiley

It's good that you're posting updates, without doing so, the coin will not attract any other miners. Also, some hints about features to be added in the future would be nice.

In the end, it will come down to have the coin listed on exchanges so that it can bring some profits to the miners.

Cheers!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I really like the built-in blockexplorer  Smiley

Ok got a few blocks under my belt , would really like a bit more info on the coin,road map , directions the Dev wants it to got or even a mud map would do !

+1

My rig is down atm. could you please post here what the net hashrate is now?

{
"blocks" : 772,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.11614677,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 117154,
"networkhashps" : 792794,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Thanks! I'll start my rig a bit later to get the hash rate higher.

@Dev: any news for us?
Ok got a few blocks under my belt , would really like a bit more info on the coin,road map , directions the Dev wants it to got or even a mud map would do !

+1

{
"blocks" : 772,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.11614677,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 117154,
"networkhashps" : 792794,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

+1

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Jump to: