Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 65. (Read 810076 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I am thrilled to be invested in SPR. With the hashrate this low anyone can get in!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
And what is your advantage by stating this bullshit?

Go find some other topic to bother
I told the investors here months ago about the truth of spr .
Those who believed me have avoided this wave of big fall .
Activity: 140
Dead coin has no future.  Grin
You are right deadcoin has no future. Not sure why they thought a name like deadcoin would work.

Oops.

Cheers

Graham

Edit: ref:“The Hogfather”

Let's wait and see how spr is dying slowly ,from the price now 3K sato  --> 1K -->100 --> 1 ,bang! die!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am witnessing this funny process.

Just wait till the new ANN
Another fake topic ?? There already has one.  Grin

The net hashrate is falling day by day, dump while you still have a chance.

A handful of people have made the investors suffer from loss over the past month.

They are playing another scam game by creating a new fake topic.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
You are right deadcoin has no future. Not sure why they thought a name like deadcoin would work.

Oops.

Cheers

Graham

Let's wait and see how spr is dying slowly ,from the price now 3K sato  --> 1K -->100 --> 1 ,bang! die!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am witnessing this funny process.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

Oops.

Cheers

Graham

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Dead coin has no future.  Grin

That's actually pretty damn funny  Grin

Activity: 21
I hear the name darkcoin may become available Wink

But I don't think we want it. If we took it then it would pollute our coin into further rumors. We would look like the ultimate copy-cat coin. We are different and we want the world to know that.
Activity: 171
I hear the name darkcoin may become available Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
With the naming discussion just started for DRK, you should probably also think about a decent Name and maybe a good dev.. Vertoe? Smiley

Mass Adoption for "spread"coin is surely as hard as for" dark "...

Well maybe hookers like (to)  spread..  Wink

I have been thinking about the name thing for a while.

I still think the master node services can win despite the name.  SPR is not necessarily about a currency. It's about software products and services.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
With the naming discussion just started for DRK, you should probably also think about a decent Name and maybe a good dev.. Vertoe? Smiley

Mass Adoption for "spread"coin is surely as hard as for" dark "...

Well maybe hookers like (to)  spread..  Wink
I've been here and there just been playing futures lately and waiting for some information regarding the coins I'm invested in lol That's why I asked if anyone had heard from Mr. Spread yet or not?

No, they formed a new development team and invited a group on github.  There has been lots of talk about masternodes and their best immediate use. In 5 days or so there should be a new ANN out with the details about the future of this coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I've been here and there just been playing futures lately and waiting for some information regarding the coins I'm invested in lol That's why I asked if anyone had heard from Mr. Spread yet or not?
Haha that's pretty funny to be honest!! But on a serious note I'm guessing that no one has heard from Mr. Spread at all?

Where have you been?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Haha that's pretty funny to be honest!! But on a serious note I'm guessing that no one has heard from Mr. Spread at all?
Activity: 32
Glad to see another shitcoin dead ,ha haaa~~  Grin Grin
I don't see how lies are funny.

Is there any public optimized AMD GPU miner ?

I have much free electricity power at hand,want to mine and dump . Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Glad to see another shitcoin dead ,ha haaa~~  Grin Grin
I don't see how lies are funny.
Pages:
Jump to: