Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 69. (Read 810076 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
we all know dev is mining Ziftr with his gpu miner).
ziftr “dev” is US registered company myVBO LLC, you've just publicly accused them of fraud. Bad move.
Can you prove they don't have one. Wink

That's irrelevant, this isn't the school playground. When legally challenged, the sockmuppet making the accusation is obliged to provide proof in order to defend themselves against a charge of libel. Be careful how you write it if you can't prove it.

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

ziftr “dev” is US registered company myVBO LLC, you've just publicly accused them of fraud. Bad move.

Cheers

Graham

Can you prove they don't have one. Wink
legendary

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
SPR is dead,it's time to go back to invest in DRK  Grin Grin

ZiftrCOIN had a good anti-pool strategy too ;-) (at least for the launch)
ZiftrCOIN wallet is similar with spr.  Grin

Maybe it was just a beta-test for ziftr

Quote from: XPY Scam type comment
Each ziftrCOIN is essentially like a decentralized, digitally issued coupon redeemable on the ziftr merchant network for a guaranteed minimum of $1! In 2015

The last time I heard someone say 'guaranteed minimum' value was XPY which said it would guarantee each one would be worth $20. People pumped loads of money into that, and puff. Its all gone.

Ziftr sounds scammy.
Yes ,Ziftr share alot in common with spr,first cpu miner(still no public gpu miner now,though we all know dev is mining Ziftr with his gpu miner).
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Maybe Mr Spread is running new coin?  Shocked
legendary
Ziftr sounds scammy.

Maybe so but it is basically legit and, for a change, they actually make coherent statements about their offer (which I include here as an exemplar):

“ziftrCOIN, the gateway coin to mainstream cryptocurrency adoption, aims to onboard the next 10 million cryptocurrency users by putting cryptocurrency into the hands of consumers and enabling them to conduct simple, secure transactions at their favorite online merchants.”

fwiw, I consider that to be a competent and clear expression (notably contrasting with the usual incoherent babble of bct OPs).

Doing Business As (DBA) statement from www.ziftrcoin.com:  “This User Agreement ("Agreement") is a contract between you ("you," "your" or "user") and myVBO, LLC , DBA as Ziftr and ziftrCOIN ("ziftrCOIN" "we", "us" or "our") and applies to your use of: (a) the ziftrCOIN website located at ziftrCOIN.com, the ziftrCOIN API, and any associated ziftrCOIN hosted websites or mobile applications (collectively the "ziftrCOIN Site"), and (b) any of the services provided to you by myVBO, , doing business as Ziftr and ziftrCOIN (together with the ziftrCOIN Site, the "ziftrCOIN Services")”

myVBO - www.myVBO.com registered details: http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=105672715

Tactics are: a giveaway to drive distribution, provision of a payment system and a list of signed-up merchants. Should be a total no-brainer for any ambitious cryptocurrency effort, anything less is in danger of  being the cryptocurrency analogue of a child's kerbside lemonade stall, charmingly naive and winsomely trivial.

I'm left with a few questions about business involvement in launching a p2p app, like “What’s in it for them?”, “Which parts of the process do they control?” and “If the business owns rights in ziftrcoin, then those rights can be sold or otherwise traded, yes?” They're certainly very free with their rights claims and the wording has been carefully drawn in their favour, as they are bound to do.

Perhaps less of a community and more of a customer base? The production values are certainly a lot higher than the vast majority of altcoins and serve as an excellent example of the scope and depth of logistics support that must accompany an adoption drive if it's to have any real chance of success.

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 728
Couldn't we just let this shitcoin die quietly ??
You underestimate the power of community this coin still have have huge success and can bounce back .
legendary
Activity: 1456

Quote from: XPY Scam type comment
Each ziftrCOIN is essentially like a decentralized, digitally issued coupon redeemable on the ziftr merchant network for a guaranteed minimum of $1! In 2015

The last time I heard someone say 'guaranteed minimum' value was XPY which said it would guarantee each one would be worth $20. People pumped loads of money into that, and puff. Its all gone.

Ziftr sounds scammy.
legendary
Activity: 550

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Couldn't we just let this shitcoin die quietly ??
legendary
-snip-
">Get back a torrent link"
URL link I think you mean.

Yeah, thanks. was editing when you posted  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10656234

Well torrent links would be a quick, easier and very popular application to build on to master nodes.

>Find a torrent link
>Send a request to Master Nodes
>Send a fee
>Get back a torrent link
>Rate the torrent link service
>Master Node operators get a fee share

">Get back a torrent link"
URL link I think you mean.
legendary

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10656234

Well torrent links would be a quick, easier and very popular application to build on to master nodes.

>Find a torrent link
>Send a request to Master Nodes
>Send a fee
>Get back a url link (master nodes wouldn't have to do the file hosting)
>Rate the torrent link service
>Master Node operators get a fee share

Spread betting would be very profitable for master node operators.

As you can see Master Nodes are providing a Bitcoin 2.0 service.  They are an easy way for a coin to get backed by something.

For example, gold is backed by demand for jewellery.

On IOS, demand for Apple phones is driven by Apps.

You could even have Master Nodes becoming clearing houses for bank to bank fiat transactions. That would compete directly with Ripple. Now that would be nice. SPR with a market cap of $500m because: 'why bother with Ripple if you have a crypto currency where transactions are backed by miners as Satoshi intended?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I took a real bath on this one, should've checked the thread more often!  Ah well, might was well keep holdin' m'bag.

Join the club, or if you have programming skills, the development team.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I took a real bath on this one, should've checked the thread more often!  Ah well, might was well keep holdin' m'bag.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What I can not understand is why a currency that say it is dead, can cause so much discomfort in people, to the point that they have to stop what they are doing, to come on this thread and try to overthrow the famous "dead crypto".  Shocked
If this is dead, what are they still doing here?  Huh
Some people don't ever admit spr is a bad investment bcz they are big holders.
They want new comers to keep the price so that they can dump their coins. Grin

You are completely ignorant. Anyone who invested in the last 6 months lost a fortune. The price dropped to 10% of its original value when most of us invested. The reality is that this coin has fantastic potential and we see that. Most of us are expecting to break even, or at best see a profit after a long amount of time.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
What I can not understand is why a currency that say it is dead, can cause so much discomfort in people, to the point that they have to stop what they are doing, to come on this thread and try to overthrow the famous "dead crypto".  Shocked
Some people don't ever admit spr is a bad investment bcz they are big holders.
They want new comers to keep the price so that they can dump their coins. Grin
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: