Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 9. (Read 810025 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
The spreadcointalk forum - why not just make it invitation only to stop the spam bots?

Or maybe have a "newbie jail". Or we should make it so that you need to fill out a form to get in and a question on there could be "Who is the creator of Spreadcoin" and the person needs to type "Mr. Spread" and then they are able to register.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
The spreadcointalk forum - why not just make it invitation only to stop the spam bots?
legendary
Farage? Joking, right?

Greens, mate. Vote to save all our daffodils.

I'm not joking, but you are Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1092
Farage? Joking, right?

I'm not joking, but you are Tongue
legendary
Farage? Joking, right?

legendary
Activity: 1092
Update:

Website is >95% finished, and so is the ANN thread draft (I gave the ANN thread a similar design as the website).

Right now I am finishing the forum (adding spam reduction, moving everything to new server)

I am also working on the linux 32 and 64 bit builds (this takes most of the time, since I want to make them as statically linked as possible.)

When I have the forum and the linux builds ready we can go online.  Smiley

Thanks for your hard work mate.  Whilst you're here, fancy a quick debate on who I should vote for in the upcoming UK general election?

Farage.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Looks like an AltCoin payment system, SPR should be in here eventually Cool

Pay-Per-Product - sell your products for bitcoin, dogecoin, etc online on your website. It is easy!
Pay-Per-Download - make money on file downloads/other digital content from your website online
Pay-Per-Post - get separate bitcoin payments for each post/article published on your website
Pay-Per-Registration - earn money on user registration on your website; stop spam
Pay-Per-View/Page - sell paid access to selected web pages/videos to unregistered visitors online
Pay-Per-Membership - sell monthly/daily membership of your website to members online

https://gourl.io/
legendary
Anyone used coinbase/uk yet?
legendary
Update:

Website is >95% finished, and so is the ANN thread draft (I gave the ANN thread a similar design as the website).

Right now I am finishing the forum (adding spam reduction, moving everything to new server)

I am also working on the linux 32 and 64 bit builds (this takes most of the time, since I want to make them as statically linked as possible.)

Thanks Goergem. Sounds like a plan is forming  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Update:

great georgem ...

sounds like a lot of work ...

will you have the source in git for our own linux builds? ...

#crysx

The source is still the original one, I am not doing any change in the code right now, just replacing the missing linux builds.

o ok ...

that source just refuses to work when compiled ...

ive pulled my hair out many a time trying to get it all functional with sgminer ...

i use sp's ccminer for the nvidia systems - but 1/4 of the farm is amd - 280x cards ...

its that build that pains me ...

#crysx

Are you sure you are building it the right way up?  It might have been coded in the northern hemisphere...

hehehe ... of course ...

ALL of the miners that get used here NEED to be compiled internally ...

this miner is the only miner i have an issue with ... while it compiles - it consistently crashes on startup ... ALWAYS - EVERYTIME ...

this is why only 75% of the farm actually mines when we mine spr ... the other 25% ( the amd miners ) just dont seem to be able to run spreadminer ...

its not a major issue - but when we mine - we would like to get the max out of the farm ...

#crysx
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Nodes That Serve
Update:

Cool.

Looking forward to it  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Update:

great georgem ...

#crysx

The source is still the original one, I am not doing any change in the code right now, just replacing the missing linux builds.

o ok ...

ive pulled my hair out many a time trying to get it all functional with sgminer ...

i use sp's ccminer for the nvidia systems - but 1/4 of the farm is amd - 280x cards ...

#crysx

Are you sure you are building it the right way up?  It might have been coded in the northern hemisphere...
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Update:

great georgem ...

#crysx

o ok ...

#crysx
legendary
Decentralize Everything
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Stop slacking! Cheesy

Damn! I am doing it again, ...

Later, guys.

Stay tuned.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Update:

great georgem ...

#crysx

legendary
Decentralize Everything
Update:

Thanks for your hard work mate.  Whilst you're here, fancy a quick debate on who I should vote for in the upcoming UK general election?

I am an anarchist, I don't think that voting is doing anybody any good, apart from giving the population the illusion that they are in control (when they are clearly not!).

Fancy enough as a quick debate?  Grin

Stop slacking! Cheesy
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Update:

I am an anarchist, I don't think that voting is doing anybody any good, apart from giving the population the illusion that they are in control (when they are clearly not!).

Fancy enough as a quick debate?  Grin
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Update:

When I have the forum and the linux builds ready we can go online.  Smiley

Sounds awesone! Looks very promissing - I will join the new forum.

I was wondering how you add "spam reduction"? Will it be an automatad process, and how do you detect spam?

Just make it harder for the bots to create accounts and post their spam.
There are add-ons for Simple Machines Forum that I am going thru, I will choose the best suited.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Captain
Update:

Sounds awesone! Looks very promissing - I will join the new forum.

I was wondering how you add "spam reduction"? Will it be an automatad process, and how do you detect spam?
Pages:
Jump to: