Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 10. (Read 810025 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Update:

Website is >95% finished, and so is the ANN thread draft (I gave the ANN thread a similar design as the website).

Right now I am finishing the forum (adding spam reduction, moving everything to new server)

I am also working on the linux 32 and 64 bit builds (this takes most of the time, since I want to make them as statically linked as possible.)

When I have the forum and the linux builds ready we can go online.  Smiley

Thanks for your hard work mate.  Whilst you're here, fancy a quick debate on who I should vote for in the upcoming UK general election?
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Update:

Website is >95% finished, and so is the ANN thread draft (I gave the ANN thread a similar design as the website).

Right now I am finishing the forum (adding spam reduction, moving everything to new server)

I am also working on the linux 32 and 64 bit builds (this takes most of the time, since I want to make them as statically linked as possible.)

great georgem ...

sounds like a lot of work ...

will you have the source in git for our own linux builds? ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Update:

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
OMG, I've stumbled into an episode of Neighbours  Grin
Grin

So uh, thinking of adding this to spreadcoin?

Is there a way for me to tip a bitcoin node, to say thank you for running a full node?

I have had a look at https://getaddr.bitnodes.io/ and their github, but from what I can tell its impossible to send a tip without asking nodes to reveal who they are, which defeats the nature of BTC as a p2p currency.
Maybe we can make it so that you need to reveal your address in order to sync. Nah...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
OMG, I've stumbled into an episode of Neighbours  Grin
legendary
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

preferable if during the mid day for me ... but that also depends on what jobs i have on ...

but more than likely 1200 midday adelaide time ...

that may throw everyone off - as there doesnt seem to be many australians here ...

#crysx

There are only about 20m of you in Australia Wink

hahaha ... and only a few of us that have any REAL interest in crypto ...

Cheesy ...

#crysx

The population of the metropolitan area of London is about 10m.  I feel incredibly jealous of the space you guys must have. Ok, a lot of it is desert but thats better than urban sprawl  Embarrassed

hehehe ... believe it or not - the desert is actually no where near the cities and urban sprawl Smiley ...

most of it is in the heart of australia ... with all the kangaroos and wallabies and wildlife and flora ... its really not like you see in teh movies ... unless you travel deep into australia itself ...

the cities are gorgeous ( sydney especially - where im from ) and i will agree that we do have a great deal of space compared to most other cities in the world ...

someone should win lotto and pay for everyone to come here and stay for a week ... meeting all you guys and gals would be awesome ...

#crysx

I can imagine the logistics of building a city in the Australian interior would be quite tricky Cheesy

you bet ...

but believe me ... if the usa can do it with vegas ... we can too ...

we just too damn broke as a country to try ... hehehe ...

#crysx

Snakes and spiders >>>>>

Thats me out.  I prefer my predators to be big enough to shoot from several hundred metres away Wink
The movies make that out to be worse than it is. I have never seen a snake but when I do go bike riding I hear something like a snake in the bushes next to the path. But that only happenes when it is really dark, when I can hardly see the path in front of me. Smiley

lots of spiders - not many snakes ... SOOO many imbeciles ...

oops - i really need to stop talking about adelaide drivers like this ...

awww - what the hell ... the truth never hurt anyone ... much Wink ...

#crysx
This conversation reminds me of when my uncle came over and we told him we see koalas and rabbits all the time. He didn't believe us... Untill a rabbit hopped up our street. Although my uncle was drunk so he probably forgot about it. :|

so true ... where are you located mate? ...

you may have told me once before - but forgetful is what i am ...

im really good like that Wink ...

#crysx
Up in Brisbane. Well, i'm actually in Redland City. Most TV stations haven't updated their weather broadcasts with our city, and the one that has, never actually verbally says anything about us.

nice - sounds like a great place to be Wink ...

electricity there is a bit of a costly exercise as it is here in adelaide ... but you could setup a nice farm with all the sunshine you would get there ...

imagine how much spr you could mine then Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Crypto since 2014
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

preferable if during the mid day for me ... but that also depends on what jobs i have on ...

that may throw everyone off - as there doesnt seem to be many australians here ...

#crysx

Cheesy ...

#crysx

The population of the metropolitan area of London is about 10m.  I feel incredibly jealous of the space you guys must have. Ok, a lot of it is desert but thats better than urban sprawl  Embarrassed

hehehe ... believe it or not - the desert is actually no where near the cities and urban sprawl Smiley ...

most of it is in the heart of australia ... with all the kangaroos and wallabies and wildlife and flora ... its really not like you see in teh movies ... unless you travel deep into australia itself ...

the cities are gorgeous ( sydney especially - where im from ) and i will agree that we do have a great deal of space compared to most other cities in the world ...

someone should win lotto and pay for everyone to come here and stay for a week ... meeting all you guys and gals would be awesome ...

#crysx

I can imagine the logistics of building a city in the Australian interior would be quite tricky Cheesy

you bet ...

#crysx

Snakes and spiders >>>>>

Thats me out.  I prefer my predators to be big enough to shoot from several hundred metres away Wink
The movies make that out to be worse than it is. I have never seen a snake but when I do go bike riding I hear something like a snake in the bushes next to the path. But that only happenes when it is really dark, when I can hardly see the path in front of me. Smiley

#crysx
This conversation reminds me of when my uncle came over and we told him we see koalas and rabbits all the time. He didn't believe us... Untill a rabbit hopped up our street. Although my uncle was drunk so he probably forgot about it. :|

#crysx
Up in Brisbane. Well, i'm actually in Redland City. Most TV stations haven't updated their weather broadcasts with our city, and the one that has, never actually verbally says anything about us.
legendary
Decentralize Everything
Annybody  got ann idea if we are going to hear annything in the next day or two?  Grin
legendary
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

#crysx

Cheesy ...

#crysx

#crysx

you bet ...

#crysx

Snakes and spiders >>>>>

#crysx

#crysx
legendary
Crypto since 2014
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

#crysx

Cheesy ...

#crysx

#crysx

you bet ...

#crysx

Snakes and spiders >>>>>

#crysx
legendary
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

#crysx

Cheesy ...

#crysx

#crysx

you bet ...

#crysx

Snakes and spiders >>>>>

#crysx
legendary
Crypto since 2014
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

#crysx

Cheesy ...

#crysx

#crysx

you bet ...

#crysx

Snakes and spiders >>>>>

legendary
Decentralize Everything
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

#crysx

Cheesy ...

#crysx

#crysx

you bet ...

#crysx

Snakes and spiders >>>>>

legendary
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

#crysx

Cheesy ...

#crysx

The population of the metropolitan area of London is about 10m.  I feel incredibly jealous of the space you guys must have. Ok, a lot of it is desert but thats better than urban sprawl  Embarrassed

#crysx

you bet ...

#crysx
legendary
Decentralize Everything
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

#crysx

Cheesy ...

#crysx

The population of the metropolitan area of London is about 10m.  I feel incredibly jealous of the space you guys must have. Ok, a lot of it is desert but thats better than urban sprawl  Embarrassed

#crysx

legendary
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

#crysx

Cheesy ...

#crysx

#crysx
legendary
Decentralize Everything
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

#crysx

Cheesy ...

#crysx

legendary
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

#crysx

Cheesy ...

#crysx
legendary
Decentralize Everything
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

#crysx

legendary
@crysx

What GMT time suits you?

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: