Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 22. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Is there a block explorer or rich list for squallcoin thats still up?

Is this finally coming to life?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is there a block explorer or rich list for squallcoin thats still up?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Sweet, were climbing the ladder nicely, Thanks everyone, we need to keep at it to solve out de-listing at c-cex.

It's time to withdraw all from c-cex and plough into polonex until this other exchange is active.

Some people are cashing out at 0.00000125 rather than moving, Their loss.

Poloniex is deff at the top of my list for best exchanges.

I can't really blame people for cashing out, it hasn't been the most eventful coins thus far... and not much incentive to stake coins with such a low pos % return so of course they get left on the exchanges.

anywho I put a few on polo if anyone wants to trade with me... at a heck of a lot less then I paid for them, so I'll be putting btc from sells back on the buy side

Hiya, As it turns out we are not going from c-cex, Well, not for another month anyway, We are up to pos 37 in the cryptoine list.
A big thanks to everyone so far, Please keep voting daily (different i.p's) to get us on there.

Your right, this coin is not very eventful, partly by design, partly due to resources, but in any case, I thank you for your support in using this coin, I do urge you not to sell at a loss, But this will be a waiting game, As you may know, this is a project I do at home, I an not sitting on a pile of peoples money, I know I could throw thousands of my own money at hyping, then this coin will be popular for 5 min, then crash and burn.

I do have lots more thngs in the pipeline, I hope you can stay with us and help spread the word of this coin.

please read this for a little history

Best.

I didn't mean to imply "buy my coins so I can get out" I don't have any spare btc at the moment to add to the buy wall, so if I sell at 1k then theres a chance I'll get even more when I put a buy up at 500 or 600 Wink

lol and no I didn't put my whole stash up Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
Sweet, were climbing the ladder nicely, Thanks everyone, we need to keep at it to solve out de-listing at c-cex.

It's time to withdraw all from c-cex and plough into polonex until this other exchange is active.

I can't really blame people for cashing out, it hasn't been the most eventful coins thus far... and not much incentive to stake coins with such a low pos % return so of course they get left on the exchanges.

anywho I put a few on polo if anyone wants to trade with me... at a heck of a lot less then I paid for them, so I'll be putting btc from sells back on the buy side

Hiya, As it turns out we are not going from c-cex, Well, not for another month anyway, We are up to pos 37 in the cryptoine list.
A big thanks to everyone so far, Please keep voting daily (different i.p's) to get us on there.

Your right, this coin is not very eventful, partly by design, partly due to resources, but in any case, I thank you for your support in using this coin, I do urge you not to sell at a loss, But this will be a waiting game, As you may know, this is a project I do at home, I an not sitting on a pile of peoples money, I know I could throw thousands of my own money at hyping, then this coin will be popular for 5 min, then crash and burn.

I do have lots more thngs in the pipeline, I hope you can stay with us and help spread the word of this coin.

please read this for a little history

Best.
legendary
Kaspa

copper member
Linux wallet

Well here it is, a linux wallet, please test and report plz.
copper member

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
copper member
Looking for the following.

1) faucet
2)linux wallet (either a new one or fix original cant get hold of person who made original)
3) paper wallet, I need to be able to print keys onto a hologram sticker  Roll Eyes Or if anyone knows a better way.
copper member

Do not worry!

Vote now on https://cryptoine.com/voting#SQC

Great, i will post this everywhere I can, thanks.  Grin

EDIT, to its supposed to be SQL, how do I get in touch with their mods?
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Just some advice, People love dumps in C-Cex, please do not entertain such a loss for their gain, If the coin gets de-listed, just take out your SQL and go to polonex, it's a much more professional trading platform.

hope this helps.

So those are the only two exchanges? Dont really like ccex...
copper member
Just some advice, People love dumps in C-Cex, please do not entertain such a loss for their gain, If the coin gets de-listed, just take out your SQL and go to polonex, it's a much more professional trading platform.

hope this helps.
copper member
C-CEX
The following coins will be removed on February, 10th if no trading has occured:

... SquallCoin [SQC], ...

Those coins retreival after the removal date will not be possible.

Sad

Yeah the price of too many people holding, waiting for me to pull my finger out  Roll Eyes

Polonex is more important right now, I am still setting up things that have gone awol recently with some extras.

I really thank all of my loyal believers in what I am doing, I am still preaching and gaining a few members here and there but nothing viral.

Dont spend money keeping it listed, if it goes, it goes, I am still on the case.

Best.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
C-CEX
The following coins will be removed on February, 10th if no trading has occured:

... SquallCoin [SQC], ...

Those coins retreival after the removal date will not be possible.

Sad
Hows the market behaving ?  Cheesy
copper member
Giveaway extended as the linux wallet is still having problems

I still only have 43 places left, I will keep you informed as to what's happening.

Thanks for your continued support of this coin.
copper member
7 days left to claim 50 free SQL

Also, for some reason people are saying the linux wallet is not working, I will look into this, It has been reported to me and I am on it.

Got something nice coming up, might just be an offer to anyone who joins in this giveaway tho  Roll Eyes
legendary
Kaspa
A war has started, I have now been banned from using cryptocointalk.com

Dont fall for scam coins people, If I say what they are I will be banned here, I dont want to get banned here.

I've called many coins on here a scam and I am surviving. Do you say on your forum? I will be glad to print then names on here. PM them to me,

+1 I'd love to know if I was in to any, sometimes even when their not a scam you still feel like you've been taken...

I cant, not because I am scared of doing so, But because I am human and could possibly be wrong  Tongue

It's one of those "damned if you do and damned if you dont" situations, I'm not important enough for most to listen to me, until it goes wrong for them and then I will be under suspicion as to whether I made it happen or I was behind it all the time, You know the kind of fud trolls that happen around places.

For me descression is the better part of valour here, I need to just work on my projects and eventually people will see over time my interests are for the common good, Dont want to waste time making others looking bad.

understandable/respectable Wink
copper member
A war has started, I have now been banned from using cryptocointalk.com

Dont fall for scam coins people, If I say what they are I will be banned here, I dont want to get banned here.

I've called many coins on here a scam and I am surviving. Do you say on your forum? I will be glad to print then names on here. PM them to me,

+1 I'd love to know if I was in to any, sometimes even when their not a scam you still feel like you've been taken...

I cant, not because I am scared of doing so, But because I am human and could possibly be wrong  Tongue

It's one of those "damned if you do and damned if you dont" situations, I'm not important enough for most to listen to me, until it goes wrong for them and then I will be under suspicion as to whether I made it happen or I was behind it all the time, You know the kind of fud trolls that happen around places.

For me descression is the better part of valour here, I need to just work on my projects and eventually people will see over time my interests are for the common good, Dont want to waste time making others looking bad.
Pages:
Jump to: