Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 24. (Read 86643 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
More reports of scam/virus coins.

Know where you put your money guys, Think about it, Did they promise you the world  Grin

Research the devs and profile, Obvious scam is obvious (I should know, I have been scammed enough LOL) But I cant name them here.

Still lots on the horizon in the new year for SQL, Price is low, good chance to hold a few.

required reading for anyone involved in crypto:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-story-of-bob-surplus-896480
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
More reports of scam/virus coins.

Know where you put your money guys, Think about it, Did they promise you the world  Grin

Research the devs and profile, Obvious scam is obvious (I should know, I have been scammed enough LOL) But I cant name them here.

Still lots on the horizon in the new year for SQL, Price is low, good chance to hold a few.
copper member
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/25683-squall-coin-sql-giveaway-mark-2/

Second giveaway, In respect of forum rules, Please do not post anything more about this here, Please contact me on this other forum.

Best.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
good news coming soon

spoil sport  Shocked

A Linux wallet now available here

It worked for me, But I would like some reports back if poss please.
Download is available now on the website Tongue

copper member
good news coming soon

spoil sport  Shocked

A Linux wallet now available here

It worked for me, But I would like some reports back if poss please.
good news coming soon
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
any reason why all of my services have been removed with no message to me?

Ot was removed die to inactivity.  It was jist wasting space
 If that changes in the futur I am always willing to re add.

Thanks

sorry, not good enough, I need this as there is no other service like this, I was using your services as a base platform to get people interested.

You made no reference to time or volume requirements, I assumed I was paying for a good amount of time, 7K SQL was around 0.15BTC, you run for a month then take off with no comms.

I cant deal with you, This was well out of order.

That's not a very nice way to ask for it to get listed. You realize some of thesr devs pay me over 1 btc to list? So if u think .1 is a lot your nuts. Tjat doesn't even cover the cost  of rinning yoir coon on my server for a week! But anyway no need to be a dick!

My pint is now proved, Did I use abusive language to you?

What you charged was up to you, Is it now my fault I got a deal? Why did you not tell me so in the first place?

I want people to see both sides of the story.
Money spoiled him.
Don't give up.

The same thing happened to me with a coin I created more than 6 months ago, I payed a decent amount to have it listed for a Block Explorer & API for 1yr then all of the sudden no msg or anything and it was removed.

I think if they are offering services for payment they should act professionally & send warning of delisting msgs or even contact the purchaser regarding so.
copper member
Just got round to adding coin on alt coin calendar, Opps  Roll Eyes
copper member
I am not going anywhere  Grin

I was hoping we would be in a better situation for Christmas/new year, I was hoping for some time to chill, I Finnish work soon for the year, I will dedicate more time to get some big things done.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501

Thanks

sorry, not good enough, I need this as there is no other service like this, I was using your services as a base platform to get people interested.

You made no reference to time or volume requirements, I assumed I was paying for a good amount of time, 7K SQL was around 0.15BTC, you run for a month then take off with no comms.

That's not a very nice way to ask for it to get listed. You realize some of thesr devs pay me over 1 btc to list? So if u think .1 is a lot your nuts. Tjat doesn't even cover the cost  of rinning yoir coon on my server for a week! But anyway no need to be a dick!

What you charged was up to you, Is it now my fault I got a deal? Why did you not tell me so in the first place?

Money spoiled him.
Don't give up.
copper member

Thanks

copper member
Due to little volume and trade history, coin-swap.net will be delisting SQL. Please withdraw from your coin-swap.net account ASAP. Thank you.

Regards,

coinswap-Jared

Done, Thank you for your time in squallcoin

Luckyalt has removed all the dice/blockexplorer/faucet with no message to me  Angry After I paid thousands of SQL, I have PM'd him, I am waiting a response.

EDIT - yeah, I am done with him, he removed due to "low usage" no requirement was set in deal, lets move on.
copper member
Due to little volume and trade history, coin-swap.net will be delisting SQL. Please withdraw from your coin-swap.net account ASAP. Thank you.

Regards,

coinswap-Jared

Done, Thank you for your time in squallcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Regards,

coinswap-Jared

Nice, noone likes to trade there
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Regards,

coinswap-Jared
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Just an update, Got a few of you reporting no connections, I am looking into it, Mine is still working fine something must be wrong somewhere.

I am working on a linux GUI just to make things smoother.

Windows 7 and I connect at client startup.
copper member
Just an update, Got a few of you reporting no connections, I am looking into it, Mine is still working fine something must be wrong somewhere.

I am working on a linux GUI just to make things smoother.

copper member
i download wallet but not connect network.

And coin Looking very good and profitable. why volume low too much. You need some campaign, giveaway etc.

Welcome,  Smiley

You need to add the .conf file written in op.

Yes I need a big campaign, I have done an initial giveaway, I am about to do another, I can coincide the two if you got a good idea.

i did it. and reinstall wallet many time with delete all files. But not connect to network.

Actually there are a few people reporting this, Let me look into it.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
i download wallet but not connect network.

And coin Looking very good and profitable. why volume low too much. You need some campaign, giveaway etc.

Welcome,  Smiley

You need to add the .conf file written in op.

Yes I need a big campaign, I have done an initial giveaway, I am about to do another, I can coincide the two if you got a good idea.

i did it. and reinstall wallet many time with delete all files. But not connect to network.
Pages:
Jump to: