Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 25. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Maybe pos wasnt the best choice? people like to mine and its a very good way to keep interesnt in the coin

This was a tough choice for me, I actually agree, but I know the longer the mine period the more someone can dominate it, I needed people to hold the coin who actually believed in it from day one.

Secondly, mining creates a false price bottom, due to the cost of running such equipment must be made back and the cost is rising all the time, That make this coin sellable on the idea, I hope  Roll Eyes

If you assume miners dump the coin straight away! youre instantly classifying all miners as greedy  Grin

Anyway youre right! You should then think about a multipool that pays out in SQL or something, that could also drive the demand up as there is a need for coins to be paid to the miners; but again you have the same situation of domination youre talking about, so thats not really the problem, since the more hashrate using this method the more demand the multipool will create!
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
Maybe pos wasnt the best choice? people like to mine and its a very good way to keep interesnt in the coin

This was a tough choice for me, I actually agree, but I know the longer the mine period the more someone can dominate it, I needed people to hold the coin who actually believed in it from day one.

Secondly, mining creates a false price bottom, due to the cost of running such equipment must be made back and the cost is rising all the time, That make this coin sellable on the idea, I hope  Roll Eyes

copper member
i download wallet but not connect network.

And coin Looking very good and profitable. why volume low too much. You need some campaign, giveaway etc.

Welcome,  Smiley

You need to add the .conf file written in op.

Yes I need a big campaign, I have done an initial giveaway, I am about to do another, I can coincide the two if you got a good idea.

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
i download wallet but not connect network.

And coin Looking very good and profitable. why volume low too much. You need some campaign, giveaway etc.
copper member
We are 2 months old!  Grin

You mean 2 months young  Grin

I stand corrected  Roll Eyes

Looking for ideas to reach out to the community more, I am continuing work on development with more things on the horizon, More promos and a give-away coming soon.

Give away is one of the best ways to spread a bit!

Any other aspect I think its allright Roll Eyes

I'd like to get in on this SquallCoin Giveaway Smiley
I missed out at the start & am a bit iffy on spending some funds right now but if it is free I will HODL & stake for sure Smiley

One is coming  Wink Here is too strict for giveaways so I have to do it on my cryptocointalk side, Would like something more interesting than just post for coins, maybe a "post a joke" or some requirement.

Another problem is I hold some coins but need to buy more for giveaway, I would Like to hold some of my own coins ay  Cool

Didnt know there was a cryptocointalk thread, anyway that forum is a bit shady dont you think?

Sorry, I meant site not thread, I have had some good comms from the site owner, I cant see anything "iffy" going on here, very popular place for all alts to gather, a good idea to keep so much away from bitcointalk.org IMO.

Looking for ideas to reach out to the community more, I am continuing work on development with more things on the horizon, More promos and a give-away coming soon.

I missed out at the start & am a bit iffy on spending some funds right now but if it is free I will HODL & stake for sure Smiley

One is coming  Wink Here is too strict for giveaways so I have to do it on my cryptocointalk side, Would like something more interesting than just post for coins, maybe a "post a joke" or some requirement.

Another problem is I hold some coins but need to buy more for giveaway, I would Like to hold some of my own coins ay  Cool

Didnt know there was a cryptocointalk thread, anyway that forum is a bit shady dont you think?
copper member

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

We are 2 months old!  Grin

You mean 2 months young  Grin

I stand corrected  Roll Eyes

copper member

I stand corrected  Roll Eyes

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Good work DEV. But still price very low for total 500K coin. i hope going better.
500k is only ~25 years.
Now ~330k.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
Good work DEV. But still price very low for total 500K coin. i hope going better.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
Website Updating soon
copper member
Android App Updated !!
New Logo
Dice game
Faucet
New Block Explore