Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 37. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
http://squallcrawl.fedaykin.us:85/address/SbRtC7aYYPCf5ptUQF6Ruiwixwwia59LS6

whats up with this address? seemingly constantly receiving full block rewards of 100 coins O.o

top 25 own 95+ % of coins :O

I'm number 26 btw
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
We have a block explorer running at http://squallcrawl.fedaykin.us:85

If there's any issues please message me or find my email address at http://towedunder.fedaykin.us:100

Once we get some things situated we'll get our DNS stuff sorted out so ports get redirected properly.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
no exchange yet, i think dev should create a twitter account   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
One miner is pretty much owning the entire coin at 4,362,630 KH/S. Yes that number is right.

What worries me is as soon as this coin hits an exchange that guy is going to dump.

renting, i have mined this coin @ 1 gighash for 18 hours

Hold on, I sense some cognitive dissonance here...

Maybe limit hashrate like MINERALS ?
Coins amount ... not so big ... 100K or 1M ?
Block time ... 2 min ?

I did consider limiting hashrate, I'm not sure, As I do think it will lock out people down the line who want in, Anyone else want to share a view?

What about 500K

2 and a half min block time?

My opinion is to ditch limitation, you will ruin coin and won't get enough support!

This will happen always, endlessly, until one dev has the balls to say, why not, it's SUPPOSED to be distributed.  Why not a HUGE limit, say, what 20 decent machines will kick out?  What's wrong with very large within reason?  What's wrong with lots, but not everything?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
There is a block explorer incoming. They are mid switching hosts. It should not be long.

right on Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
There is a block explorer incoming. They are mid switching hosts. It should not be long.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I think most exchanges demand a blockexplorer don't they ?

Yes they do lol
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I think most exchanges demand a blockexplorer don't they ?
Dev, do you need help with your coin? I am more than willing to help you develop this coin.... I can help get you on exchanges, creating you a website, possibly a block explorer.... This coin needs a lot of work

I will accept any help, I like to give people a chance, I see this on your feedback

Creates cheap cookie cutter websites. Demands payment for his work despite agreeing to it being a donation only fund.

I dont know the in's and out's of that deal, but if you want to do anything "free" to help me out, I will accept, If there is something you need paying for it must be discussed first, I will not be badgerd into paying for help.

I hope what I said makes sense, I meant no disrespect.

Its a long story,

I made a site for this guy, showed him a preview, he absolutely loved it and so did the community. He told me to put it online, but i refused to put it on without a payment. He wouldn't pay me cause he was just intentionally building a scam coin from the start so he tried doing a donation fund towards me. I got no donations so I didn't upload the site. Overall, the site never got uploaded, the dev dumped his coins after a week and moved on.

I would like to help for free just to build my portfolio, but its your call. I already contacted coinswap for you. Jeremy from coin-swap says he will talk to ian. He says the coin looks good.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
Dev, do you need help with your coin? I am more than willing to help you develop this coin.... I can help get you on exchanges, creating you a website, possibly a block explorer.... This coin needs a lot of work

I will accept any help, I like to give people a chance, I see this on your feedback

Creates cheap cookie cutter websites. Demands payment for his work despite agreeing to it being a donation only fund.

I dont know the in's and out's of that deal, but if you want to do anything "free" to help me out, I will accept, If there is something you need paying for it must be discussed first, I will not be badgerd into paying for help.

I hope what I said makes sense, I meant no disrespect.
legendary
Join #coin-swap on IRC. Type !vote squallcoin

You can vote once every hour.

Activity: 308
Future developments and any kind of a road map here?
Activity: 378
shit  This coin is a scam

Why do you say that?
many people have asked him to add nodes, but almost no interest, just as many people say things promised for his coin

another user has given losts of nodes for us  Roll Eyes

One miner is pretty much owning the entire coin at 4,362,630 KH/S. Yes that number is right.

What worries me is as soon as this coin hits an exchange that guy is going to dump.
most probably he will, he has to pay for those rentals Smiley

I dont see a problem, This is why it's no IPO, WE set the price, If he tries to dump too high we just dont buy it. solved.

I am not hearing back from exchanges, I dont think they are taking this seriously enough, If anyone would like to contact whoever they would like to use this coin, I would be thankful.
the best way to get on bittrex is to make a good twitter campaign so every follower tweet them and also join irc, they like coins with community support or alternatevly you can pay them i think 2 or 3 BTC to be listed and maid featured coin Smiley

EDIT: i always support community effort not payment Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
About the masive hasher (who is already gone) I'm not worrying. He's only getting a tiny slice because the PoW has a decent duration and he would have to spend a lot to keep mining all the way through it.

many people have asked him to add nodes, but almost no interest, just as many people say things promised for his coin

You can also use the 4 pools as nodes.

So far so good. I'm curious as to how this will develop.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
shit  This coin is a scam

Why do you say that?

another user has given losts of nodes for us  Roll Eyes

most probably he will, he has to pay for those rentals Smiley

I dont see a problem, This is why it's no IPO, WE set the price, If he tries to dump too high we just dont buy it. solved.

I am not hearing back from exchanges, I dont think they are taking this seriously enough, If anyone would like to contact whoever they would like to use this coin, I would be thankful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

Why do you say that?
legendary
Ignore the trolls, support this guy.

I'd suggest pushing for coin-swap addition. Join their irc channel #coin-swap

Why do you say that?
Pages:
Jump to: