Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 39. (Read 86643 times)

legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
could you please upload the wallet in mega? Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Update, I have struck a deal for a blockchain explorer, It has just started but will be a while before it's up, but it is on it's way.  Cool
good  to the moon or to the hell  Grin
p/s: wallet no sync Angry
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Excellent, another piece coming into place
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
Update, I have struck a deal for a blockchain explorer, It has just started but will be a while before it's up, but it is on it's way.  Cool
copper member
Is this coin in POW stage now and is it still profitable to mine? Smiley

yes, still mining, As regards to profitable, It depends, We are not on an exchange yet, There is not millions of coins, so I am hoping for a good baseline when it is tradeable, I personally will be buying some (no I will not pump and dump, I really mean just a few) so lets see what happens  Cool
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
when can we see this hit a exchange
copper member
Despite the immediate lack of services, I am pleased with the way things are going, I think my grand plan is understandable by alot of people, A coin needs to be used and not mined by the big boys for ages, and also not have enough coins to create a pump and dump scenario, That is why I chose a short mining period, and when thats done we have a 2% PoS to create something tradeable but not something stupid like a 90% PoS where the rich get stupidly rich and devalues the coin even more.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Is this coin in POW stage now and is it still profitable to mine? Smiley
copper member
update,

Another pool added on OP. (EDIT work in progress)

Working with someone to get a working blockchain right now  Cool

Still talking to exchanges to get this on.  Cheesy

I'm still on it guys (guyetts)  Cool

i assume u mean working blockchain exporer :p

yes, yes....Oh the shame.
Activity: 466
update,

i assume u mean working blockchain exporer :p
copper member
update,

Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I think that anon and wallet feature is great ios Grin Grin
Activity: 252
Perhaps we should focus mainly on a block explorer and a exchange. I would contact coin-swap!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
all exchanges have had ico's, all exchanges have added scam coins... CRACK even got on cryptsy in it's first couple weeks, an exchange is just a platform it's the people that do the trading and decide a coins fate. cc ex has never stolen my money and is always a nice testing ground for new coins.

Heh, you told me about one coin, crack, cryptsy, i can tell you about 10000 on c-cex. Before few days was release 2 coins in same time, digitalprice and metal coin. Afer 2 hours, both was on c-cex. Metal was even dead, but they add him, want the fucking fee. They not steal coins from me too, but not thats the point. I use c-cex from minerals, this was the big hit for them, and they are bad exchance. And ok, contact them, if c-cex add this coin, i , and many others like me will left , the price will go to bottom (as always with c-cex) and you will be with finger in the mouth !!!! And dont tell me about all exchanges , like %, nobody add soo many IPO and scam coins as c-cex.  If you dont understand this, your place is not here in the crypto world !!! Go mining potatos and tomatos, fucking idiot !!

"golf clap" for resorting to childish name calling... lol bravo

yes I could have pointed out endless coins that bittrex or cryptsy has added like NJA and many others over the last year that I've been watching crypto's, trex and mintpal have both been referred to as the ipo kings since I started. many coins that got on cc ex first have done well like AERO and many others, but hey if you think merely being on one exchange before another will kill a coin who's the idiot... lol sorry fucking idiot Wink

all exchanges are just in it to make money and receive their fee's duh  Shocked lol oh no trex has an IPO going right now... better rant about how shitty they are.

edit: and yes how about the Squall!! great coin so far !! I've been mining all day, was expecting to come home from work and see 100 g/h's mining away... best looking coin in a while, no ipo to be dumped on us (just the 2% suchpools will get if all he "hp sauce" stays there)  can't wait to see what happens in the coming days/weeks
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
is a block explorer in the works?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is this a fucking c-cex thread or a goddamn SquallCoin thread?

C'mon people...stick with the actual matter at hand.
Activity: 378
Dev, put githib on the main page !!! Thank you !

EDIT: Dont ask c-cex to add us, bad exchange, the price will drop as hell !!

c-cex is a nice launching pad for new coins that cannot afford to buy their way onto bittrex.

people determine price...not exchanges.  c-cex is good.
c-cex is not good at all and i will give you the best example for that, they listed Metal coin few days ago even there was 2 failed launches and the third and last launch had another difficulty retarget and was stack on block 5 for over a day, and c-cex listed it few hours after it was stack and dev was gone
xPooky  you are mining in nova pool , i just see you , what do you think this coin's price ? Shocked

only 500K
not sure, will see what happens
legendary
Activity: 938
all exchanges have had ico's, all exchanges have added scam coins... CRACK even got on cryptsy in it's first couple weeks, an exchange is just a platform it's the people that do the trading and decide a coins fate. cc ex has never stolen my money and is always a nice testing ground for new coins.

Heh, you told me about one coin, crack, cryptsy, i can tell you about 10000 on c-cex. Before few days was release 2 coins in same time, digitalprice and metal coin. Afer 2 hours, both was on c-cex. Metal was even dead, but they add him, want the fucking fee. They not steal coins from me too, but not thats the point. I use c-cex from minerals, this was the big hit for them, and they are bad exchance. And ok, contact them, if c-cex add this coin, i , and many others like me will left , the price will go to bottom (as always with c-cex) and you will be with finger in the mouth !!!! And dont tell me about all exchanges , like %, nobody add soo many IPO and scam coins as c-cex.  If you dont understand this, your place is not here in the crypto world !!! Go mining potatos and tomatos, fucking idiot !!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

legendary
Activity: 938
kosaet you are funny, the price drops because of people not because of exchange.

learn more, ppls before me said everything, c-cex is bad exchange, they add every scam , they are the new ipo king exchange, they dont care about the coin, the just want the fee !!! Go learn, and come back after 5 months !!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: