Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 40. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Dev, put githib on the main page !!! Thank you !

EDIT: Dont ask c-cex to add us, bad exchange, the price will drop as hell !!

c-cex is a nice launching pad for new coins that cannot afford to buy their way onto bittrex.

people determine price...not exchanges.  c-cex is good.
c-cex is not good at all and i will give you the best example for that, they listed Metal coin few days ago even there was 2 failed launches and the third and last launch had another difficulty retarget and was stack on block 5 for over a day, and c-cex listed it few hours after it was stack and dev was gone
xPooky  you are mining in nova pool , i just see you , what do you think this coin's price ? Shocked

only 500K
Activity: 378

c-cex is a nice launching pad for new coins that cannot afford to buy their way onto bittrex.

c-cex is not good at all and i will give you the best example for that, they listed Metal coin few days ago even there was 2 failed launches and the third and last launch had another difficulty retarget and was stack on block 5 for over a day, and c-cex listed it few hours after it was stack and dev was gone
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Activity: 475
what is your targetted price guys ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
kosaet you are funny, the price drops because of people not because of exchange.

I know enough examples when coin has been added first to not well known or new exchange and much higher price of coin after it hits bittrex.
Activity: 38
kosaet you are funny, the price drops because of people not because of exchange.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Activity: 252
Dev, are you talking to exchanges? Huh Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
500000 total coins/ 100 coins per block = 5000 blocks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Last PoW block will be 5000th block. Dev,Only 5000 block or 50000?
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
looks like someone is mining on a private pool with a lot of X11 power :S

yep, i check now, ipominer and trademybit not host yet the coin.....
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
looks like someone is mining on a private pool with a lot of X11 power :S
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
POD is mandatory Smiley
Activity: 252
First, put the coin on altcoincalendar.info

Next this coin needs a website: check out my work http://chipbytedesign.com

We need exchanges

Block explorer

Proof of developer might help

We need articles written about the coin: www.cryptothrone.com

IRC is a must

Constant news updates

Activity: 54
Right, i am starting the next stage, Keep this train on the right track, I have github coming on soon.

Can anyone host the wallet in a better place? maybe add nodes if they want to help? Just link here and I will add in OP.

I have contacted some exchanges all ready, I hope you have too, If you are an exchange who has just popped on to read this, please consider adding this coin  Grin

We need a block explorer, I would like one done for us for free but I know the hosting will cost something, Anyone got any ideas?

maybe try to get an explorer on here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainzcryptoidinfo-alternative-blockchain-explorers-571254
copper member
Right, i am starting the next stage, Keep this train on the right track, I have github coming on soon.

Can anyone host the wallet in a better place? maybe add nodes if they want to help? Just link here and I will add in OP.

I have contacted some exchanges all ready, I hope you have too, If you are an exchange who has just popped on to read this, please consider adding this coin  Grin

We need a block explorer, I would like one done for us for free but I know the hosting will cost something, Anyone got any ideas?
copper member
Sitting on my own in a pool  Grin

Yeah , on my pool Grin , i was up a bit late because of the leveldb error

I noticed, Still I wanted to try and spread the load, Anyone care to hop on coin-miners with me?

I will never find a block on my own and I am sitting here with no coins  Grin Grin Grin 
copper member
Sitting on my own in a pool  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
{
"blocks" : 104,
"proof-of-work" : 271.44109890,
"netmhashps" : 6040.57327765,