Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 43. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Whats the point anymore?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey Squall,

updates ?

Do we launch today ?

I'm still ready ...
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

no problem, we can wait!

Thanks alot for everyones support in this, I still feel bad, Do you remember a really old kellogs add about a bloke who you could set your watch too? Well I get a bit like that, I pride myself on being prompt and to my word, I guess I had a bowl of corn flakes today  Shocked
Activity: 628

SO long ?! WTF.. You're watching the wrong pr0n's mate ;-)

Lost contact with coin dev, They are not on, I hope they remembered it was UK time and not US time, He might think it was in 6 hours time  Undecided

24 hours system is better Tongue

Love to set a new time, But I don't know what to say untill I can talk to coin dev, I'm not too happy right now, I put alot of work into this for this to happen  Angry

contact the dev and put new launch time, dont worry, we are here Smiley

OK guys, I will say give it a day, Till 12PM tomorrow UK TIME, I can only apologizes, Out of my control.
no problem, we can wait!
copper member
put this too (13:00 CET) !!
Cheers mate

done
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
put this too (13:00 CET) !!
Cheers mate
copper member

Lost contact with coin dev, They are not on, I hope they remembered it was UK time and not US time, He might think it was in 6 hours time  Undecided

Love to set a new time, But I don't know what to say untill I can talk to coin dev, I'm not too happy right now, I put alot of work into this for this to happen  Angry

OK guys, I will say give it a day, Till 12PM tomorrow UK TIME, I can only apologizes, Out of my control.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
OK, wait until you hear from dev and decide. What else can we say? Rented a rig for this coin but now mining something else Grin but still will be there if you launch later properly.
copper member

legendary

legendary

Great you have so long time too set up this launch and you are not on time just great.

Maybe he is a girl ;-)
Activity: 405

Great you have so long time too set up this launch and you are not on time just great.
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lost contact with coin dev, They are not on, I hope they remembered it was UK time and not US time, He might think it was in 6 hours time  Undecided

Can you give us a new timeline ? Maybe update the OP with a new countdown or so - i'd like to have some lunch now Smiley

+1 I need some breakfast now mate.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

lol WTF?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Can you set a new launch time then please?
legendary

Can you give us a new timeline ? Maybe update the OP with a new countdown or so - i'd like to have some lunch now Smiley
copper member

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
The launch is now 30 mins late correct?
legendary
Source is like a girl.. Too late when trying to pick her up and then not coming...  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: