Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 18. (Read 45868 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How do i add SRG to MEW?
You can buy it on orderbook and there are not any details about contract address and decimals to add it in the MEW
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How do i add SRG to MEW?
It is written that 1 token will cost $ 2. And on the air, how will it be considered? After all, his course is constantly swimming ...
The course would be changed in case of significant changes of eth
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
It is written that 1 token will cost $ 2. And on the air, how will it be considered? After all, his course is constantly swimming ...
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Hello! Do I need to publish a report on the bitcointalkl site? Give please the link.
I'm talking about bounty compaign Roll Eyes

hi check the bounty link and you will find all the rules you need to follow regarding each category of bounties ,
https://medium.com/@srgcommunity/srg-bounty-campaign-play-earn-1a44122114db
Activity: 350
Due to the large number of requests for additional bonuses, the SRG team has developed a bonus system using promo codes.

Using code and with a minimum investment in 1 ETH you will receive an additional 25% bonus
To activate the bonus you need to register again and purchase tokens for the promo code or link.

Limited offer! srg.io?prm=PROMO25

i like the promo, its a chance to get more Tokens
Activity: 102
Merit: 0

Hello! Do I need to publish a report on the bitcointalkl site? Give please the link.
I'm talking about bounty compaign Roll Eyes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Guys, which escrow role for your bank-partner? Are they accumulate all funds on own accounts? Or will they give you money by strict accountability? I asked clearly?

Blue Investment Bank are the partner. They have 30 years' experience, so it's a well-established bank. I'm sure that everything will be done with absolute professionalism.

There's an article about it here: https://medium.com/@srgcommunity/srg-announces-partnership-with-blue-investment-bank-8d8338e2f1aa
Blue website here: http://www.bluebank.bank/
Mentioned at bottom of white paper here: https://srg.io/files/Brief_Concept.pdf
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Guys, which escrow role for your bank-partner? Are they accumulate all funds on own accounts? Or will they give you money by strict accountability? I asked clearly?
Due to the large number of requests for additional bonuses, the SRG team has developed a bonus system using promo codes.

Using code and with a minimum investment in 1 ETH you will receive an additional 25% bonus
To activate the bonus you need to register again and purchase tokens for the promo code or link.

Limited offer! srg.io?prm=PROMO25

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I like the idea of getting paid to play games. I decided to join signature campaign.
Nearly 1 mln. Not quick but funds raise. This BTC forks and future contracts are very nervous. I hope next week will more stable. Guys, need some good news!  Wink
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?

in 6-7 months after ICO.
What about ROI? After 6-7 month and then come to ROI? That's very long.
Yes, if ROI would be 1 week it will be simply excellent. But it's impossible. Team need time to develop idea, make applications and models, take partnership. How do all this in 1 or 2 months?

Yes, exactly. All good projects take time to develop, and this one is no different. Immediate returns would be great, but in practice this isn't really possible. The crypto world moves fast, but it still takes time to build something good.
Activity: 562
Video presentation is very cool with real faces this project is really promising it will be interesting to follow this. I believe this ICO will achieve its target easily so many people will put trust into this and the team will continue developing this project.
the workings of this project is very promising .. this future project will be successful .. I also joined to follow him
Activity: 562
Is there still time to participate in the bounty campaign? Thanks. Smiley
I also joined here to follow a very good project .. good luck for this project
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?

in 6-7 months after ICO.
Yes, if ROI would be 1 week it will be simply excellent. But it's impossible. Team need time to develop idea, make applications and models, take partnership. How do all this in 1 or 2 months?
Activity: 360

in 6-7 months after ICO.
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
They have already 41,672 SRG collected as of the moment . The ICO still has 19 days left. Im sure many investors think about the capability of SRG , if this has a potential to grow in the future. It could be better if everyday this ICO have a publication about their application .
Guys, how China and Korea ban to ICO can to influence on success? Is asia developers and company to work with your platform on wave of many restrictions?
everything is ok

I would say there is no cause for concern. Have a look at the website, almost $1 million has been invested already! https://srg.io/
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Guys, how China and Korea ban to ICO can to influence on success? Is asia developers and company to work with your platform on wave of many restrictions?
everything is ok
Pages:
Jump to: