Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 16. (Read 45866 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Tell me, you are counting on the Chinese and Japanese markets. In China, the government now has a very negative attitude towards crypto-currencies. How will the project work there?
China announced own project with national cryptocurrency. If base crypto no will to agree than  will be exchanges. Or direct conversation to tokens. China gov not prohibit all they want to regulate and get peace of money pie
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
When the ico end?

The ICO ends on 20th December, it's in a banner across the top of the website, here: https://srg.io/
Activity: 560
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Why will the price of your SRG token grow?
The more people connected to the SRG community, the greater the turnover of GMP gaming tokens, which indicates the company's revenue increase, and directly affects the profit from the SRG token, which is paid to tokenholders
thanks for answer! your module looks interestinf. i will waiting the platdorm for all users! Good luck.
The more people connected to the SRG community, the greater the turnover of GMP gaming tokens, which indicates the company's revenue increase, and directly affects the profit from the SRG token, which is paid to tokenholders
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?
Approximately the first dividends, we plan to pay in 6-7 months, after the ICO. The fact is that we have almost done the demo-module of our project, you can study some of the open information on GitHub. Thank you for asking!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
hey dev,
this project is very good and i also join social media campaign,
but when i see spreadsheet, why the addition of stakes stop at week 12.
Activity: 350
Just waiting for ico to end and the platform to launch, then i will definitely invite my friends that are very crazy about games and stuff.

we all waiting For that moment and we will join too, i know a lot of gamers
Where can I find the technical details of your project?

All the documents are in the official website: SRg.io
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

Go to the website, https://srg.io/ , and scroll down to 'Documents' ... there is a lot there.

These two may be of most interest.
Technical Description: https://srg.io/files/Technical_description_en.pdf
White paper: https://srg.io/files/srg_white_paper_eng.pdf

just the ICO crossed 1M dollars, do you think that they will reach 3 millions by 20th of december ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Just waiting for ico to end and the platform to launch, then i will definitely invite my friends that are very crazy about games and stuff.

This ICO will one of the favorite ICO of the gamer like me. Either I , I will recommend it to my friend who is really addicted and love playing games.
I think we should help this project, because it is really good idea, i wrote an article in my blog and also pitch my friends and relatives about this project Smiley
1kk raised. Slow but surely. Guys, is your modules for games only? Games developers need to connect your module with own code, right?
Activity: 224

This ICO will one of the favorite ICO of the gamer like me. Either I , I will recommend it to my friend who is really addicted and love playing games.
I think we should help this project, because it is really good idea, i wrote an article in my blog and also pitch my friends and relatives about this project Smiley
Activity: 392
Dijual

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
what does the dividend report look like ?
to form a list of accounts for dividing up dividends, the SRG CommuniTY will take a snapshot of the blockage before each dividend distribution. This will allow to fix the current distribution of tokens between the tokens at the time of the selected block. The number of this key block and the preliminary date and time of its appearance
Is there going to be an announcement  when the snapshot is going to be taking, because I have seen this distribution model used by some projects and always resulted to price pump and dump before and after the snapshot has been taken 
On the Orderbook tokens will participate in the calculation of dividends?
To withdraw tokens from the stock exchange on my MEW wallet, I will be able to without commission?
Yes. The warrant book is a protected area, it is also a stock exchange, the wallet on it is exclusively yours, and not like on other exchanges. Withdraw from the Orders will be possible on any ERC20 wallet immediately after the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: