Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 17. (Read 45866 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
what are the benefits for developers? I did not really understand until I read
1) we attract players primarily through referral programs. Thus, we exclude bots and poor-quality traffic
2) saving the budget, as developers are reducing the budget for advertising. Our module is free and integrated into the developers' application
3) a motivated flow of players. Our loyalty program will launch viral marketing in any gaming project, so there will be a natural attraction of users
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
To withdraw tokens from the stock exchange on my MEW wallet, I will be able to without commission?
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
what are the benefits for developers? I did not really understand until I read
what does the dividend report look like ?
to form a list of accounts for dividing up dividends, the SRG CommuniTY will take a snapshot of the blockage before each dividend distribution. This will allow to fix the current distribution of tokens between the tokens at the time of the selected block. The number of this key block and the preliminary date and time of its appearance
how will the dividend distribution take place
the dividend distribution process proceeds in two stages: obtaining accurate data on the distribution of the tokens SRG between token holdings (the dividend report) and the distribution of the company's profit between the owners of the tokens
Activity: 84
what does the dividend report look like ?
how will the dividend distribution take place
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think the profit will be shared once the platform is ready and revenues are generated from the games, i hope it will be done in the Q1 of 2018.

After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Just waiting for ico to end and the platform to launch, then i will definitely invite my friends that are very crazy about games and stuff.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?
As i know this info hase in the end of WP.
There are table with numbers for each payment period and expectations about connected games and players.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
SRG is a block chain project while playing online games while making money, but the block of the game industry chain project with what can emerge in an endless stream, talent shows itself become the market king Huh
What will be the use cases of the SRG tokens? will they be used for in-game purchasing?
Hello, the SRG tokens give you the opportunity to get a share of the company's profits. The more you buy tokens during the ICO, the more% you have from the net profit of the company. To use the platform, we issue a GMP token that will be used for internal settlements. More in WP https://srg.io/files/srg_white_paper_eng.pdf
Activity: 70
Can you tell me details about bonuses for investors?
What will be the use cases of the SRG tokens? will they be used for in-game purchasing?
When does the ICO end?
As write on site ICO ends 20 Dec'17.
Sorry, I forget. How many soft cap? Or no softcap? Are you get some funds on closed rounds?
as I know softcap is 3 mln
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
When does the ICO end?
As write on site ICO ends 20 Dec'17.
Sorry, I forget. How many soft cap? Or no softcap? Are you get some funds on closed rounds?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How do i add SRG to MEW?
You can Add SRG to MEW without problem, but you can transfer your SRG tokens only after ICO.
Settings for MEW:
Decimals: 6
Address: 0x607cbd284681db257a360d384a937ce149363760
Symbol: SRG
Pages:
Jump to: