Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 15. (Read 45866 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
There are now many new projects with similar aims, so the competition is rising, but for SRG i like the fact that they will be soon launching the platform that will be good both for the funding and confidence in the project..

will they launch it after or before the ICO , anyway glad to hear that
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
There is not much trust to Russian teams.
Are you sure you can handle this?

Though I'm considering your project to be perspective. But I'm hesitating to buy or not to buy.
Is nationality relevant to the success of the project? If you speak from the point of view of the investor, then you need to look at what the team has achieved during the ICO. If you did not follow, the guys took a look: the Malaysian bank escrow, the cyber players, the cyber team, the politicians, and got high ratings. This indicates the relationship to the project and to investors. Correct me if I'm wrong...

I agree that it does not matter what nationality the team has. We must look at what they did and do. And according to what announcements they post. They work great.

one can look just at previous professional experience in various domains and the background of the whole Team can be satiesfied because the project is the team
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
what are the benefits for developers? I did not really understand until I read
1) we attract players primarily through referral programs. Thus, we exclude bots and poor-quality traffic
2) saving the budget, as developers are reducing the budget for advertising. Our module is free and integrated into the developers' application
3) a motivated flow of players. Our loyalty program will launch viral marketing in any gaming project, so there will be a natural attraction of users

Great summarizing about it , I learn a lot because of this . Hope to know more about the services of SRG , and how will affect the online gaming world.
Activity: 392
Dijual

just the ICO crossed 1M dollars, do you think that they will reach 3 millions by 20th of december ?

I believe they can reach their hard cap in no time , they just need more development and improvement about the services so that it can attract more investors and partnership .
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
hey dev,
this project is very good and i also join social media campaign,
but when i see spreadsheet, why the addition of stakes stop at week 12.

I think questions about bounty better to ask in the bounty telegram chat. here link on it https://t.me/srg_bounty
Good Luck
Activity: 406
This project looks promising. To hope for the success of the development and community that supports this project and hopes that it will last long. Good luck in the project!

thanks Smiley
hey dev,
this project is very good and i also join social media campaign,
but when i see spreadsheet, why the addition of stakes stop at week 12.

you should ask our bounty manager in telegram, pm her, please @kissnger
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
This project looks promising. To hope for the success of the development and community that supports this project and hopes that it will last long. Good luck in the project!
There are now many new projects with similar aims, so the competition is rising, but for SRG i like the fact that they will be soon launching the platform that will be good both for the funding and confidence in the project..

thanks for your support!  Wink
We have completed the integration of demo module of SRG platform to our gaming partners and now we start testing the product. Soon the platform will be available to all users. Hurry up to buy SRG tokens, ICO will end on December, 20!

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

Though I'm considering your project to be perspective. But I'm hesitating to buy or not to buy.
Is nationality relevant to the success of the project? If you speak from the point of view of the investor, then you need to look at what the team has achieved during the ICO. If you did not follow, the guys took a look: the Malaysian bank escrow, the cyber players, the cyber team, the politicians, and got high ratings. This indicates the relationship to the project and to investors. Correct me if I'm wrong...

I agree that it does not matter what nationality the team has. We must look at what they did and do. And according to what announcements they post. They work great.

To buy tokens it will be possible only for an aether?

No also BTC and VISA and some another.. you can check it at the website.
https://srg.io/
Activity: 70

Activity: 84
To buy tokens it will be possible only for an aether?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
We have completed the integration of demo module of SRG platform to our game partners and now we start testing the product. Soon the platform will be available to all users. Hurry up to buy SRG tokens, ICO will end on December, 20!
Is this Total War series? Or another? How to watch this? I'd like this game. And what about the your module application in other soft? Or about restrictions?
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
What cryptocurrencies are accepted in the crowdsale?
Hello i just foun your project. Im now reading your WP, and everything nice and clear.
I will send to you some ETH. Good Luck!
Thank you! Join to our Telegram chat! ->https://t.me/srgcommunityen
Hello i just foun your project. Im now reading your WP, and everything nice and clear.
I will send to you some ETH. Good Luck!
Pages:
Jump to: