Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 31. (Read 45896 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tell me, you are counting on the Chinese and Japanese markets. In China, the government now has a very negative attitude towards crypto-currencies. How will the project work there?
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
On the Orderbook tokens will participate in the calculation of dividends?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
To withdraw tokens from the stock exchange on my MEW wallet, I will be able to without commission?
Yes. The warrant book is a protected area, it is also a stock exchange, the wallet on it is exclusively yours, and not like on other exchanges. Withdraw from the Orders will be possible on any ERC20 wallet immediately after the ICO.
how will the dividend distribution take place
the dividend distribution process proceeds in two stages: obtaining accurate data on the distribution of the tokens SRG between token holdings (the dividend report) and the distribution of the company's profit between the owners of the tokens
but what does the dividend report look like ?
to form a list of accounts for dividing up dividends, the SRG CommuniTY will take a snapshot of the blockage before each dividend distribution. This will allow to fix the current distribution of tokens between the tokens at the time of the selected block. The number of this key block and the preliminary date and time of its appearance
Activity: 70
To withdraw tokens from the stock exchange on my MEW wallet, I will be able to without commission?
the dividend distribution process proceeds in two stages: obtaining accurate data on the distribution of the tokens SRG between token holdings (the dividend report) and the distribution of the company's profit between the owners of the tokens
but what does the dividend report look like ?

Guys, any news from team? Video, meetups, anything else? Try to show that you living people not name only. I'd  like to see more about develop atmosphere and how will work my money

you can join our telegram
there we have more activity

Гpyппы Telegram
(EN) https://t.me/srgcommunityen
(RU) https://t.me/srgcommunityru

YouTube promo video : https://youtu.be/0LbvpfrpbTo
great stuff! how can I participate? what are your bounty?

thanks
ICO starts in 4 days
the information about our bounty campaign you can find on our website srg.io

Team, any video about work or product?

yes, you can dind it on our website on the first page
srg.io
why do you need blockchain for this project?

Blockchain Technology would be used for SRG profit driven token. It'll also be used for the distribution and allocation of rewards to referers and partners of the SRG community. This is to ensure that the system isn't abuse
Hello Bounty Manager,

I have successfully submitted my response for signature campaign and i am at row 48 of the spreadsheet.

If my application will be granted then i would also like to ask if how many constructive posts are required per week?

Thank you and more power.

https://t.me/srg_bounty
it's chat for bounty campaign
you can find @kissnger there, she is responsible for bounty campaign
Hello Bounty Manager ...
Please change my ETH Address.

OLD Address : 0xD8525faC5E068b40B5804B9321AD427F3915e415
NEW Address : 0xC5dE4BD02cb40B5434982808c7e950c23aeAaaCf

Spreedsheat number on FB : 488
Spreedsheat number on Twitter : 1240

Thanks!Waiting for your respon.

https://t.me/srg_bounty
it's chat for bounty campaign
you can find @kissnger there, she is responsible for bounty campaign
very good project ,, i joined via facebook and twitter .. i hope this project is finished fast

thanks, we hope too  Wink
hopefully this project goes smoothly I joined through the book

thanks for your support!
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?

all over the world
but invest you can not all over the world
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Hi, guys. I'm very sorry if anyone asked this question.
i just want to ask about the bounty on order book registration, so if i join fb, twitter and signature bounty ill just sign-up in order book once?

If you want to have 3 wallet you can register 3 times. But team does not require such. Quite enough one wallet for all campaigns
Hi, guys. I'm very sorry if anyone asked this question.
i just want to ask about the bounty on order book registration, so if i join fb, twitter and signature bounty ill just sign-up in order book once?
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Will dividends be paid in tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: