Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 32. (Read 45898 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?
No one can promise profit for you. It's just a token for a platform which will be used in SRG ecosystem
Approximately the first dividends, we plan to pay in 6-7 months, after the ICO. The fact is that we have almost done a demo of our project, you can learn some of the open information on GitHub. Thank you for asking!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?
Can you tell me details about bonuses for investors?
in white paper, you will find all detailed information
What will be the use cases of the SRG tokens? will they be used for in-game purchasing?
Hello, the SRG tokens give you the opportunity to get a share of the company's profits. The more you buy tokens during the ICO, the more% you have from the net profit of the company. To use the platform, we issue a GMP token that will be used for internal settlements. More in WP https://srg.io/files/srg_white_paper_eng.pdf
Activity: 84
Can you tell me details about bonuses for investors?
What will be the use cases of the SRG tokens? will they be used for in-game purchasing?
How do i add SRG to MEW?
You can buy it on orderbook and there are not any details about contract address and decimals to add it in the MEW
How do i add SRG to MEW?
Didn't see any .How will the blockchain be used in your product?
Blockchain Technology would be used for SRG profit driven token. It'll also be used for the distribution and allocation of rewards to referers and partners of the SRG community. This is to ensure that the system isn't abuse
Guys, how China and Korea ban to ICO can to influence on success? Is asia developers and company to work with your platform on wave of many restrictions
It can’t influence, everything is okay
Didn't see any .How will the blockchain be used in your product?
What if the minimum investment threshold is not reached?
in this case all the collected money is refunded to each of the people who has invested
Is there a dialogue with Mail.ru? For example, about the exchange of warbucks?
Yes, in warface
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
What if the minimum investment threshold is not reached?
Is there a dialogue with Mail.ru? For example, about the exchange of warbucks?
On the Orderbook tokens will participate in the calculation of dividends?
Orderbook is a protected platform, it is also a stock exchange, the wallet on it is exclusively yours, and not like on other exchanges. Withdraw from the Orders will be possible on any ERC20 wallet immediately after the ICO.
The beauty of the Orender is that it's your personal wallet, not your internal address on the stock exchange. Therefore, any tokens with dividends, lying on the warrant book without any problems receive dividends.
not tell me to keep tokens better?
Better on the OrbBook, but basically here as you want. From a security point of view, it's better on the Orender, in terms of convenience and personal preferences, everyone chooses for himself.
On the Orderbook tokens will participate in the calculation of dividends?
not tell me to keep tokens better?
And just what about other foreign currencies?
First of all, let's start with conceptual differences. Gathering a single community of players is the common goal of any online project related to the gaming industry, be it Gamecredits, Skincoin or Okcash. But the way to achieve the goal of each project is different.
For example, MobileGo wants to build its own playmarket, Skincoin creates a platform for selling and sharing skins. Our team realizes the goal through the monetization of viral marketing, which has repeatedly proved its effectiveness. We create a decentralized loyalty program, introducing our system into online games.
Pages:
Jump to: