Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 33. (Read 45898 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?

I hope you understand that ICO is not IPO, you need to understand the terms of their token sale very well, SRG has a good prospect but just don't invest what you can't afford to lose
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think the share will be six months after the full launch of the product and the platform, do remember that we are only in the crowdsale period at the moment, the six month time starts when the project is launched, i hope company official can confirm it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
After what time is expected to receive profit from the deposit and on what does it depend on?
Approximately half-one year. Due to what written in WhitePaper - after six months. But I think it is a little too positive prognosis. In the life financial realities terms are usually longer.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Guys, let team to start and successfully rise funds by ICO then ask about profit. Team strong, idea cool, partnership also exist. Now quite enough for development and roadmap trip
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Seems like a good project. Joining the airdrop & we'll wait until it rise.

What airdrop? It's ICO, as I know
Activity: 70
Seems like a good project. Joining the airdrop & we'll wait until it rise.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
About SRG what i have gathered is that it will be a complete gaming ecosystem where players will be rewarded and the new games will have big exposure, so game companies will be able to promote their games, plus the platforms economy will involve the use of srg tokens, i think this project will be big and successful.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Does the team have experience in this sphere?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
And what about other currencies? With the same purpose? Type gmc, etc. How are things with competitors?
First of all, let's start with conceptual differences. Gathering a single community of players is the common goal of any online project related to the gaming industry, be it Gamecredits, Skincoin or Okcash. But the way to achieve the goal of each project is different.
Activity: 84
Payments will be in ETH?
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
And what about other currencies? With the same purpose? Type gmc, etc. How are things with competitors?
Activity: 406
Will dividends be paid in tokens?
yes
Activity: 686
The more fun when following this program to play the game by earning money with time that can be utilized ... good idea boss
Sergey, you get the answer already early.

Will the price of each token be $2 for the whole duration of the crowdsale or there will some discounts as well for early participation?
As I know price was $2 always but "early birds" have bonus in tokens

This is answer for first question. And 0.1 eth for second as I know. I hope santygo777 approve this info
Activity: 70
What is the price of 1 token and minimum amount of investment?)
why will developers collaborate with you?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
great stuff! how can I participate? what are your bounty?
Did I understand correctly that to buy coins, I need to register an account on the stock exchange, fiat on the air and wait for sales, then buying N coins, I can withdraw them from the stock exchange. Will you have a local wallet?
It's ERC20 token. That's why after ICO you can withdraw it to any local wallet or MEW or any online wallet. But this question was many times early
Did I understand correctly that to buy coins, I need to register an account on the stock exchange, fiat on the air and wait for sales, then buying N coins, I can withdraw them from the stock exchange. Will you have a local wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: