Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 35. (Read 45898 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Tokens on Mew will come or will their wallet be?

OrderBook is project wallet now. It mean that all receive their tokens to this wallet. Later may be own wallet or can transfer to mew but now - orderbook
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tokens on Mew will come or will their wallet be?
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
I have joined the facebook and twitter campaign, always success for your project
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
very good project ,, i joined via facebook and twitter .. i hope this project is finished fast
Activity: 194
hopefully this project goes smoothly I joined through the book
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
in the initial phase of the world cash always plays a vital role within the individual and social life. without cash, you can't acquire something. even you will not decide on a company there are adequate money.it is sad but true that guy is within born greedy for the money. your living regular, life style, sociable status, significance in the family, approval within the culture almost everything is dependent on the cash. so it's unavoidable on the market every thing.
Activity: 392
Hello Bounty Manager,

I have successfully submitted my response for signature campaign and i am at row 48 of the spreadsheet.

If my application will be granted then i would also like to ask if how many constructive posts are required per week?

Thank you and more power.
Activity: 140
Hello Bounty Manager ...
Please change my ETH Address.

OLD Address : 0xD8525faC5E068b40B5804B9321AD427F3915e415
NEW Address : 0xC5dE4BD02cb40B5434982808c7e950c23aeAaaCf

Spreedsheat number on FB : 488
Spreedsheat number on Twitter : 1240

Thanks!Waiting for your respon.
I'm not programmer too Smiley
But it is not necessary to be an advanced user or programmer to learn the basics of reading smartcontracts. You will definitely get it Wink

As I know, SRG smartcontract is completely okay.

It's important news!! I trust this team, but as say: Trust but check!  Something interesting else in smartcontact? May be some backdoors? Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Where can I get information about your smart contract?
Can you read smartcontract? May be some words about it? I would to know more what need to check in smartcontract
In a smartcontract you can see a lot of useful information. Which often can be kept silent by unscrupulous developers.
For example:
- you can check what the exact emission of tokens is
- is there any hidden premine
- is there a mechanism for burning tokens
- is there any frozen amount and to what point it will remain so.
And much more.
Find and read manual about ethereum smartcontracts, there are lot of information in web.
Thanks, sir, a lot of new. I'll try to get more about it. I'm not a Solidity programmer. But are you read SRG smartcontract? What hidden? Wink
I'm not programmer too Smiley
But it is not necessary to be an advanced user or programmer to learn the basics of reading smartcontracts. You will definitely get it Wink

As I know, SRG smartcontract is completely okay.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
why do you need blockchain for this project?
Activity: 138
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
Where can I get information about your smart contract?
Can you read smartcontract? May be some words about it? I would to know more what need to check in smartcontract
In a smartcontract you can see a lot of useful information. Which often can be kept silent by unscrupulous developers.
For example:
- you can check what the exact emission of tokens is
- is there any hidden premine
- is there a mechanism for burning tokens
- is there any frozen amount and to what point it will remain so.
And much more.
Find and read manual about ethereum smartcontracts, there are lot of information in web.
Thanks, sir, a lot of new. I'll try to get more about it. I'm not a Solidity programmer. But are you read SRG smartcontract? What hidden? Wink
Activity: 224
Only 10 days to ICO starts! You can participate in WhiteList to reserve your tokens.
Activity: 70
How long does it take to integrate this system into the game?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Why do you think that your partner partners will be able to attract new players?
We have developed a marketing strategy and a system of qualification training for project partners. In addition, promotional materials have been developed that will help in the creation of the client network. In particular: video clips, banners and with Specialized materials to explain the concept of the project.
How often will you pay remuneration to the referrer?
The fee is paid with a smart contract every 2 months in accordance with the current balance sheet
Why do you think that your partner partners will be able to attract new players?
How often will you pay remuneration to the referrer?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Why are you sure that players will cooperate with you and become referrals?
Our team does not claim that all players will cooperate with us by conducting an analysis, we came to the conclusion that at least 5% will be interesting to the system for earning assets. As the target partner will be users in the age group from 12 to 20 years. As a rule, at this age young people are looking for opportunities to earn pocket money, and with our help, we will help them to earn assets
Pages:
Jump to: