Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 39. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 113
To buy tokens it will be possible only for an aether?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Tokens on Mew will come or will their wallet be?
It's ERC20 token. That's why tokens get to OrderBook, but later you can move it anywhere. On exchanges also
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Tokens on Mew will come or will their wallet be?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
And how do I, as an investor, learn about your partnership? Are there any public data?
An agreement is available on the site.
Yes, agreement on srg.io !
Will you take the ether? On which platform will you conduct the ICO?
All on ETH, ERC20.
Activity: 84
And how do I, as an investor, learn about your partnership? Are there any public data?
An agreement is available on the site.
Tell me, you are counting on the Chinese and Japanese markets. In China, the government now has a very negative attitude towards crypto-currencies. How will the project work there?
In our partnership (RASPP) the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of China. It's all right, do not worry.
Will you take the ether? On which platform will you conduct the ICO?
Tell me, you are counting on the Chinese and Japanese markets. In China, the government now has a very negative attitude towards crypto-currencies. How will the project work there?
It is written that 1 token will cost $ 2. And on the air, how will it be considered? After all, his course is constantly swimming ...
The course will change with significant fluctuations. Those. at the airs rate on popular exchanges at the time of purchase.
The user minits your tokens not the most convenient and interesting tools. If you make the 3 point you are as classy as the hubs in XBox and PS4, then it will be just fine. Of course, this all applies to integration, and as far as I understand, you now have an emphasis on advertising and traffic.
So it will be. This is inherent in our system of motivation, and additional bonuses from costs will bring you tokens.
It looks like bonuses from Sberbank  Grin
Partly I can agree with you.
The user minits your tokens not the most convenient and interesting tools. If you make the 3 point you are as classy as the hubs in XBox and PS4, then it will be just fine. Of course, this all applies to integration, and as far as I understand, you now have an emphasis on advertising and traffic.
It looks like bonuses from Sberbank  Grin
And what about other currencies? With the same purpose? Type gmc, etc. How are things with competitors?
First of all, let's start with conceptual differences. Gathering a single community of players is the common goal of any online project related to the gaming industry, be it Gamecredits, Skincoin or Okcash. But the way to achieve the goal of each project is different.
For example, MobileGo wants to build its own playmarket, Skincoin creates a platform for selling and sharing skins. Our team realizes the goal through the monetization of viral marketing, which has repeatedly proved its effectiveness. We create a decentralized loyalty program, introducing our system into online games.
If you cooperate with developers, did you have any idea of replacing the in-game currency with your token completely?
You are all saying the right thing, it just takes time.
That is, will this be implemented in future projects?
It will be with us, but not immediately. So far, our system will integrate and drive targeted traffic, when we prove our effectiveness, then we will be able to replace (points to our tokens).
And what about other currencies? With the same purpose? Type gmc, etc. How are things with competitors?
Activity: 70
If you cooperate with developers, did you have any idea of replacing the in-game currency with your token completely?
That is, will this be implemented in future projects?
Pages:
Jump to: